Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

And why did "this one" say that to you?
Because you said:
Originally Posted by glorydaz
Oh, so if the gal doesn't like it, it's rape? Gotcha.

So I said:
Originally Posted by truthjourney
When a woman is raped then no she does not like it. This might come as a shock to you but women don't enjoy being raped.

Got it now? :thumb:

You asked if he liked it? What does that have to do with whether someone is raped or whether it's deserved?
You asked if he'd reported it. What does that have to do with whether it's rape or deserved?

Or were you just being nosey? Yeah, that's probably it. We have lots of voyeurism going on in this thread. People always want to hear the gory details. :carryon:

truthjourney

You asked if he liked it? What does that have to do with whether someone is raped or whether it's deserved?
You asked if he'd reported it. What does that have to do with whether it's rape or deserved?

Or were you just being nosey? Yeah, that's probably it. We have lots of voyeurism going on in this thread. People always want to hear the gory details. :carryon:
No I did not ask if he liked it. Talk about reading comprehension.

glorydaz

What kind of Sally gets raped by his wife? And what kind of morally depraved human being would air such a thing on a religious forum?:confused:

Probably for the same reason you air the things you do on a religious forum. Although we are in a section called the REST. I'm thinking that's permissible, and it's seemed to suit you quite well. ;)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
His actions, but he is not responsible for HER actions.
His actions constitute the rape.

JUST MAYBE this horrible rapist had never before even thought about forcing himself on a woman.
Right. The sort of man who would frequent a strip club hasn't been thinking about deviant sex. That's your notion?

This "innocent" STRIPPER that bears no fault, whatsoever.....
Rather, this woman, her moral faults notwithstanding, isn't responsible for the actions of the man who rapes her. He is...and she doesn't deserve what she's getting. No one deserves to be raped for the reasons given prior, both legally and morally.

:mock: TH

Another dumb mistake by the Heretic....all while claiming I can't add. But, far be it from me to point it out. ;)
It wasn't a mistake just because you don't get it. :plain: But thanks for making it funnier.

glorydaz

You said you were raped by your wife. :doh:

right

didn't say i didn't like it :banana:

Then you weren't raped.

Pay close attention. Your conclusion was that since he liked it he wasn't raped. You jumped to that conclusion all by yourself based on his answer. That leaves the only option being: If the gal doesn't like it, it's rape. And I repeated that and asked you to verify...note the question mark.

Oh, so if the gal doesn't like it, it's rape? Gotcha. :thumb:

And I repeated the conclusion you'd come to all by yourself. Notice how that first part, "You asked if he liked it?" is a QUESTION. I did not affirm that you asked him, did I?

No I did not ask if he liked it. Talk about reading comprehension.

Now here you answer my question with a NO and accuse me of having a problem with reading comprehension. Did you misread my question as a statement? Come on....some honesty would be nice here. :popcorn:

Anyway, of course you did...not in direct words but in your round about questioning of the witness. Starting with, "You said....", and he volunteered the information which you then used to affirm he wasn't raped. You said since he liked it, it wasn't rape. It's very important in any kind of reading comprehension that you include the other person's response or you miss something important as you're relating the story.

It's a lot like this rape issue. If you only want to concentrate on the rapist, it's easy to miss the actions of the stripper. It's easy to discount her part.

glorydaz

How old do you think I am anyway?

Old enough to know better, as I am. So it's odd that you want to act like I know nothing about rape. I understand that it's part of the mob's modus operandi, but I would hope there would be one among you willing to discuss this topic like mature adult.

I'm feeling like I've had to sit in a kindergarten class too darn long. :sigh:

truthjourney

Pay close attention. Your conclusion was that since he liked it he wasn't raped. You jumped to that conclusion all by yourself based on his answer. That leaves the only option being: If the gal doesn't like it, it's rape. And I repeated that and asked you to verify...note the question mark.

And I repeated the conclusion you'd come to all by yourself. Notice how that first part, "You asked if he liked it?" is a QUESTION. I did not affirm that you asked him, did I?

Now here you answer my question with a NO and accuse me of having a problem with reading comprehension. Did you misread my question as a statement? Come on....some honesty would be nice here. :popcorn:

Anyway, of course you did...not in direct words but in your round about questioning of the witness. Starting with, "You said....", and he volunteered the information which you then used to affirm he wasn't raped. You said since he liked it, it wasn't rape. It's very important in any kind of reading comprehension that you include the other person's response or you miss something important as you're relating the story.

It's a lot like this rape issue. If you only want to concentrate on the rapist, it's easy to miss the actions of the stripper. It's easy to discount her part.
Stop putting words in my mouth. I said exactly what I said, nothing else. I don't care about your assumptions and conclusions.
I don't think he had a problem with me asking if he reported it to the police. You're the only one who has a problem with it.

truthjourney

Old enough to know better, as I am. So it's odd that you want to act like I know nothing about rape. I understand that it's part of the mob's modus operandi, but I would hope there would be one among you willing to discuss this topic like mature adult.

I'm feeling like I've had to sit in a kindergarten class too darn long. :sigh:
If you think rape is a breeze and not a big deal then you know nothing about rape.

glorydaz

It wasn't a mistake just because you don't get it. :plain: But thanks for making it funnier.

Right, I don't get how you misspelled the word "quote" and messed up your own snide little comment about this not being rocket science.

Let's just pretend that Town never makes any mistakes so he can keep telling me how I just don't get it. :sigh:

Town, you don't have to go down this road. It doesn't suit you. You know what you're doing is wrong. You know you shouldn't be doing it. You should stop.

glorydaz

Stop putting words in my mouth. I said exactly what I said, nothing else. I don't care about your assumptions and conclusions.
I don't think he had a problem with me asking if he reported it to the police. You're the only one who has a problem with it.

I didn't have a problem with it. I was simply pointing out where your reading comprehension skills were causing you problems.
Clearly you need some help...making a teleprompter type thing. :idunno:

truthjourney

Okay. You just trot your little self up and down and find where I said rape was a breeze and not a big deal. Maybe some adult will come by while you're trotting around on your little high heels.. :chew:
Originally Posted by glorydaz
Well, if they didn't beat me up, or rape me with a foreign object, it should be a breeze, yeah. I got over feeling violated after a few dozen pap smears and 4 pregnancies and years of sex before marriage and years of sex after marriage.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114365&page=74

And I didn't even need help from an adult finding it, imagine that.

You also said that rape was a light penalty for wrong behavior.
Originally posted by glorydaz
"Yes, some people deserve to be raped, and they should count it a light penalty for their WRONG behavior. It is wrong to act like a harlot enticing others to sin.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114365&page=73

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What kind of Sally gets raped by his wife? And what kind of morally depraved human being would air such a thing on a religious forum?:confused:

Wait ... according to the other thread, marital rape doesn't happen. :think:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Right, I don't get how you misspelled the word "quote" and messed up your own snide little comment about this not being rocket science.
A keystroke is what you were hanging that on? Really?

That's even funnier.

Let's just pretend that Town never makes any mistakes so he can keep telling me how I just don't get it. :sigh:
Me? I make that one all the time. I usually catch them after the fact. I also routinely type :palin: instead of :plain: And once in a blue moon, if I'm in a hurry or changing notions in mid-stream I'll write their for there or your for you're or vice versa.

So, what, you didn't have a counter for the math illustration, but you just had to say something and that was what you had? :plain: Or is it that you didn't get it? :idunno:

Town, you don't have to go down this road.
Don't you mean, town Humanist? Save the false note, glory.

You may be right. I haven't seen him back yet. He's either dusting off the Bible, or he's looking frantically through his law books. I wait with baited breath. :popcorn:
That's who you are and why you belong with the company you've been keeping. Fool me once, shame on me. Twice? No, thank you.

It doesn't suit you.
I can understand why you'd say that. But don't you worry about me and change habits this late in the day.

You know what you're doing is wrong.
You know all sorts of crazy things that are mostly extensions of whatever is going sideways in you.

You know you shouldn't be doing it. You should stop.
Sadly, from your lips but not to your ear. And that's not funny, but it's fitting.

glorydaz

His actions constitute the rape.

That goes without saying since it's been said over and over again by every person on this thread.

Right. The sort of man who would frequent a strip club hasn't been thinking about deviant sex. That's your notion?

I'm pretty sure he's thinking about looking at naked girls.

What's your "notion" of the sort of woman who would strip at a strip club? That she was thinking about baking apple pie?

Rather, this woman, her moral faults notwithstanding, isn't responsible for the actions of the man who rapes her. He is..

Which also goes without saying since it's been said over and over again by every person on this thread.

and she doesn't deserve what she's getting. No one deserves to be raped for the reasons given prior, both legally and morally.

You insistence of that DOES NOT make it so.

Nebuchadnezzar was driven from among men....lived as the beasts of the field for years. God's ways are NOT man's ways, and NONE, not even you, Town, can say what people deserve and do not deserve in this life. What we CAN say is that people deserve WHATEVER God in HIS infinite wisdom allows.

Dan. 4:32 And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

Dan. 4:33 The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws.​

"He does according to His will....and none can stay His hand, or say unto Him, What doest thou?

Dan. 4:34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:

Dan. 4:35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm pretty sure he's thinking about looking at naked girls.
To what end? He can see naked women on the internet. He could go to a museum. Don't be obtuse.

What's your "notion" of the sort of woman who would strip at a strip club? That she was thinking about baking apple pie?
She's thinking about the money.

You insistence of that DOES NOT make it so.
"You" insistence? See how easily that sort of thing happens? Anyway, nothing anyone says makes the truth. Rather, my argument and God's nature make the case, your blind eye and deaf ear nothwithstanding.

Nebuchadnezzar was driven from among men....lived as the beasts of the field for years. God's ways are NOT man's ways, and NONE, not even you, Town, can say what people deserve and do not deserve in this life
The problem for you would be that if you're right you just unhorsed your "they deserve it" line of thinking. I can absolutely say that no one deserves to be murdered or raped. I can say so because God forbids both, because the only permissible, moral sex is found in the marital bed.

What we CAN say is that people deserve WHATEVER God in HIS infinite wisdom allows.
No, we can say a lot more than that, given He's let us in on things that are contrary to a nature that we've also had demonstrated when He walked among us. Nothing in the scripture you set past this says a thing against that salient point.

glorydaz

A keystroke is what you were hanging that on? Really?

You sure do live in your own little world, don't you? I wasn't "hanging" on anything.
I was annoyed that you'd added words to my quote, and messed it up so bad that they looked like I'd said them. It was very misleading.

That's even funnier.

Only to a pompous fool.

Me? I make that one all the time. I usually catch them after the fact. I also routinely type :palin: instead of :plain: And once in a blue moon, if I'm in a hurry or changing notions in mid-stream I'll write their for there or your for you're or vice versa.

That's nothing. Admit to misusing God's word and you'll be doing what needs to be done.

So, what, you didn't have a counter for the math illustration, but you just had to say something and that was what you had? :plain: Or is it that you didn't get it? :idunno:

The math "illustration"? You mean the silly comment that I can't add? Wow, you're a clever little guy, aren't ya?

Don't you mean, town Humanist? Save the false note, glory.

Indeed, but even full blown humanists can have a change of heart. That would require a bit of humility, though, so I won't hold my breath where you're concerned. :loser:

That's who you are and why you belong with the company you've been keeping. Fool me once, shame on me. Twice? No, thank you.

Don't blame me for your being a fool. I'll only stand so much of this abuse. :chuckle:

I can understand why you'd say that. But don't you worry about me and change habits this late in the day.

Oh contraire. It's you that needs to change your habits. You have a habit of putting your own reasoning above that of God.
You think you're way is a better way than that silly old godly principle of reaping what we sow.

You know all sorts of crazy things that are mostly extensions of whatever is going sideways in you.

Whoa Nellie. Are you thinking you're so much like God that you can see something going sideways in me? Do you think I should go in for a CAT scan or an MRI? :shocked:

Sadly, from your lips but not to your ear. And that's not funny, but it's fitting.

Yeah, that's not funny, either, but it's fitting. :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You sure do live in your own little world, don't you? I wasn't "hanging" on anything.
Baited breath amounts to the same thing. So keep that popcorn handy.
I was annoyed that you'd added words to my quote, and messed it up so bad that they looked like I'd said them. It was very misleading.
I didn't add anything to your quote.
Only to a pompous fool.
Temper. And remember what Matthew said about using that word.
That's nothing. Admit to misusing God's word and you'll be doing what needs to be done.
I can't admit that cheese is a mineral.
The math "illustration"? You mean the silly comment that I can't add? Wow, you're a clever little guy, aren't ya?
That wasn't what I said and it isn't the joke, but thanks for making it funnier.
Indeed, but even full blown humanists can have a change of heart.
I'd hope so. Any Christian should. And no Christian should ever declare a brother in Christ as a Christ denier...bearing false witness, like calling that brother a fool, is dangerous business.
That would require a bit of humility, though, so I won't hold my breath where you're concerned. :loser:
Being lectured on humility by you is like being lectured on fidelity by Judas.

glorydaz

The problem for you would be that if you're right you just unhorsed your "they deserve it" line of thinking. I can absolutely say that no one deserves to be murdered or raped. I can say so because God forbids both, because the only permissible, moral sex is found in the marital bed.

God forbids a lot of things, but that doesn't stop those things from happening.

"The wicked fall by their own wickedness. Transgressors shall be taken in their own naughtiness." God is not sanctioning rape or murder or stealing or adultery, but He most certainly does allow the consequences of one's own behavior to "fall upon them". They are consequences that are DESERVED because of bad behavior. I don't know how much clearer it can be. It's everywhere in the Bible.

Prov. 11:5-6 The righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way: but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness. The righteousness of the upright shall deliver them: but transgressors shall be taken in their own naughtiness.

Prov. 11:27 He that diligently seeketh good procureth favour: but he that seeketh mischief, it shall come unto him.

Prov. 11:31 Behold, the righteous shall be recompensed in the earth: much more the wicked and the sinner.​

You are DICTATING to God what He can or cannot allow. And you have no scripture to back it up. NONE.

glorydaz

I didn't add anything to your quote.

Post # 1978 Go back and look.

Did you or did you not write, "Recognize. It's not rocket science. If it was we could just ask rocketman"? That entire part in yellow was listed under my name. Go look. Go look. Don't take my word for it....God forbid you should ever do that or admit you are in ERROR.

Go look at post # 1978 and then swallow that pride and admit you were wrong. Do it....you won't choke. I'll wait. :popcorn:

Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
Leave it to man to declare what would be impossible for God. [/qtuoe]
Recognize. It's not rocket science. If it was we could just ask rocketman.

Isaiah 55:8-9
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Another mistaken bit of inferential exegesis.

Just because you can't work calculus it doesn't follow that you can't add.​

Status
Not open for further replies.