Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

Suffering is a consequence of life regardless of sin. Even the most righteous and sinless suffer consequences of living. You seem hell bent on folks getting their deserved punishments, almost wishing for it and taking glee. Then you justify your responses with select Bible verses, which btw, i can do too, even Proverbs no less.

People do no wrong in life and still suffer things reserved for sinners, bad people do bad things and never pay. This thread wasn't started as a Bible debate, it's about people claiming that others deserve being raped.
I affirmed, confirmed, and learned quite a bit about you from these rape threads.

John 7:1-2 KJV - John 7:24 KJV -

Yup! Be grateful she isn't a member of your family or a neighbor.

glorydaz

Pride? And just what do you think you know about rape unless it's happened to you. So just keep on blathering and bloviating about strippers since that seems to be about all you can come up with. :blabla::blabla::blabla:

:mock: truthjourney

As a matter of fact, STRIPPERS was the ONLY example I could come up with from the start of this discussion as to who might deserve to be raped. Now, suddenly, I'm to be barred from talking about the ONLY EXAMPLE I could think of. Well, by golly.....who would have thunk? :kookoo:

Oh, have you been raped? If not, why are you bloviating about it?

I happen to know a lot about rape....one doesn't need to be raped in order to know all about it. One doesn't have to have been molested to understand child molestation. One doesn't have to have had an abortion to understand what people go through who have them. Such simplistic thinking as yours would elimination most people from entering into a discussions whatsoever. Why are you here? Just to hop in and give little digs? :think:

truthjourney

:mock: truthjourney

As a matter of fact, STRIPPERS was the ONLY example I could come up with from the start of this discussion as to who might deserve to be raped. Now, suddenly, I'm to be barred from talking about the ONLY EXAMPLE I could think of. Well, by golly.....who would have thunk? :kookoo:

Oh, have you been raped? If not, why are you bloviating about it?

I happen to know a lot about rape....one doesn't need to be raped in order to know all about it. One doesn't have to have been molested to understand child molestation. One doesn't have to have had an abortion to understand what people go through who have them. Such simplistic thinking as yours would elimination most people from entering into a discussions whatsoever. Why are you here? Just to hop in and give little digs? :think:
Oh still bloviating about strippers? Thought so. :blabla::blabla::blabla::deadhorse:

glorydaz

When a woman is raped then no she does not like it. This might come as a shock to you but women don't enjoy being raped.

you'd think they'd try to avoid being put in a position where it might be more likely then, wouldn't you?

One would think....but some never do. ;)

Where in the world do these silly women come from? Eeset thinks I need her to explain about what strippers do, and this one thinks she's imparting some word of wisdom about women not enjoying being raped.

I suppose it makes them feel all grown up when they can participate in a thread like this. Perhaps I'm being too mean. I should be more understanding. They may just be lonely, and I sure wouldn't want them to take up stripping on my account. :idunno:

truthjourney

One would think....but some never do. ;)

Where in the world do these silly women come from? Eeset thinks I need her to explain about what strippers do, and this one thinks she's imparting some word of wisdom about women not enjoying being raped.

I suppose it makes them feel all grown up when they can participate in a thread like this. Perhaps I'm being too mean. I should be more understanding. They may just be lonely, and I sure wouldn't want them to take up stripping on my account. :idunno:
And why did "this one" say that to you?
Because you said:
Originally Posted by glorydaz
Oh, so if the gal doesn't like it, it's rape? Gotcha.

So I said:
Originally Posted by truthjourney
When a woman is raped then no she does not like it. This might come as a shock to you but women don't enjoy being raped.

Got it now? :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.