Anybody know much about Islam?

OCTOBER23

KRISCO said,

I'm sure your capital letters makes it all the more true
=====================================

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT KID.

lifeisgood

Not the Inquisition. And Muslims do things today in response to the bad things America does in the Mid East. But you really haven't answered my question. How do you like to be treated by Muslims? You're just fine with them blabbing about Catholic atrocities and ignoring the good things your church does? Or would you rather they at least got educated so they know your church ain't all bad?

Bollibahaphui!!!!!

Islam HAS NEVER changed.
It has ALWAYS been the same.
Did Mohammad preach peace? No!

What did your prophet Mohammad do?
Not preaching, but he ordered kill, steal, destroy.

What Islam does has absolutely nothing to do with what others do, it HAS ALL TO DO WITH ISLAM and the orders of your prophet Mohammad.

The evilness of Islam did not start yesterday. It started the day Mohammad heard a voice in his head telling him to go and kill, steal, and destroy. And it has NOT stopped yet.

Don't point the finger at others; point the finger at yourself and your religion and when you fix your religion evilness, then come back and teach the others how you fixed Islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
And Muslims do things today in response to the bad things America does in the Mid East.

is that also true for

the catholics in africa
the catholics in malaysia
the christians in bosnia
the buddhists in thailand
the hindus in india
the jews in israel
the muslims where ever they may be?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
:CRASH: Islam is a perversion of Christianity. It was created by Rome. :eek:linger: Sharia law is Roman canon law. Rome uses Muslims as an army to murder Jews and Christians. They hope you believe that the antichrist will be a Muslim.

Last edited:

Krsto

:CRASH: Islam is a perversion of Christianity. It was created by Rome. :eek:linger: Sharia law is Roman canon law. Rome uses Muslims as an army to murder Jews and Christians. They hope you believe that the antichrist will be a Muslim.

:rotfl:

lifeisgood

I'll ask agian. Do you want people to constantly spew all the bad things done in the name of Christ without giving credit for all the great things? Are you going to use the fact other do this to be your excuse for not following Christ?

You keep on asking the same already answered question and you will receive the same response every single time.

Islam does that all the time for Islam rejects Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary.

brewmama

I'll ask agian. Do you want people to constantly spew all the bad things done in the name of Christ without giving credit for all the great things? Are you going to use the fact other do this to be your excuse for not following Christ?

Very few "great things" have been done by Islam. Let's compare the great things done by Christ vs the great things done by Mohammed.

lifeisgood

Oh, c'mon, serpentdove, Islam was NOT created by Rome.
And if by Rome you mean Catholicism, no Rome does NOT use Muslims as an army to murder Jews and Christians.

You might find this video interesting.

egyptianmuslim

I've been doing a lot of study about Islam these last 2 years. I find the public narrative to be completely wrong and most Christians are content to just spread lies about it, never bothering to do any fact checking, just accepting anything that's negative and passing it along on their Facebook wall.

From time to time I come up with questions where I wished I had a knowledgeable person to field those questions.

Anybody here fit that bill?

I' m not an expert but I can help you . To learn arabic is an important thing to tast Quran which is the core of Islam but not Hadith .

CherubRam

I've been doing a lot of study about Islam these last 2 years. I find the public narrative to be completely wrong and most Christians are content to just spread lies about it, never bothering to do any fact checking, just accepting anything that's negative and passing it along on their Facebook wall.

From time to time I come up with questions where I wished I had a knowledgeable person to field those questions.

Anybody here fit that bill?
The Old Covenant of Circumcision was revoked by God according to scriptures. That means that the Jews and Muslims have no covenant with God. Zechariah 11:10 Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations. 11 It was revoked on that day, and so the oppressed of the flock who were watching me knew it was the word of the Lord.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

Christ is the most influential person of all time
so
the antichrist should be the second most influential person of all time

any idea who that might be?

he denies the Father and Son

egyptianmuslim

The Quran is also written in English and sold here in America.

Both are not identical , for example if you search for a word the result is different. other example the word killing in arabic is like the word fighting in english.
Also not only to know arabic but to know the culture and story to which Quran was revealed.

egyptianmuslim

The Old Covenant of Circumcision was revoked by God according to scriptures. That means that the Jews and Muslims have no covenant with God. Zechariah 11:10 Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations. 11 It was revoked on that day, and so the oppressed of the flock who were watching me knew it was the word of the Lord.

Why do we worship God?

lifeisgood

Both are not identical , for example if you search for a word the result is different. other example the word killing in arabic is like the word fighting in english.
Also not only to know arabic but to know the culture and story to which Quran was revealed.

And that is why Islam is said to be a religion of peace.

If Islam is peace, I guess war; hate; hatred; discord; agitation; disharmony; disagreement; etc. is peaceful.