Anti-Christ Spirit of Spiritual Death Exposed

Zeke

He doesn't want to discuss what is written.

Yet you refuse to discuss the real intent of the message! you major on the first interpretation of the letter/shadow/valley of death/temporal instead of the second which is the timeless invisible kingdom of the Spirit/Conscience within Luke 17:20-21, Certainly rabbits exist but those running around during Easter have a different meaning than literal Rabbits which in this case are being used as a symbol to convey a message, Christ being the symbol of the inner first born of the Spirit who has awoken from the carnal mind/antichrist) which is Death, let the dead bury the dead. Luke 17:20-21, Matt 11:11, Galatians 4:24, Acts 17:24, etc..........................pearls in fallow ground of the letter that transcends the theology sowed in time/covenant of death!.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You didn't say what your answers were, though I surmise Yes, Yes, No. The first answer however is technically incorrect. Jesus is not fully God, but he has the exact same traits/Spirit. Also Jesus was not always filled with the Holy Spirits full power. (I can prove this before you gasp to heavily.)

If Jesus was fully God we could not look on him. He is Gods PERFECT LIKENESS, they both are Love, Hope, Peace, Joy, Long-suffering, Kind, Forgiving, etc. etc. They are the EXACT SAME in Likeness hence Jesus is the express Image of God. However the Glory resides with God. The Father has the GLORY, the Son is the REDEEMER and the Holy Spirit is the COMFORTER. My example of the Trinity goes like this:

There is a three trillion gallon reservoir of water. Every ounce of the water has the EXACT SAME CHEMICAL makeup/likeness, all three trillion gallons. Take 100 Gallons (Jesus) and pour it over your head, you will surely be soaked by this but you will be OK. Then take another 100 Gallons (Holy Spirit) and pour it over your head, again you will be soaking wet, but you will not be harmed. NOW.....Take the full three trillion Gallons of the reservoir (God/Fullness of the Glory) and pour it over your head, and you will surely die/drown.

God is the FULLNESS of the Glory. Jesus is EXACTLY LIKE GOD, just not the Fullness of God. The Holy Spirit is EXACTLY LIKE GOD, just not the Fullness of Gods Glory, hence he can LIVE IN US without harming us. If Gods full Glory was in us we would be destroyed. Moses couldn't even look upon Gods Glory. Men looked upon Jesus, we have the Holy Spirit living in our hearts.

As per Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit. You ever wonder why his ministry was only around three years? That was all that was needed, but when it was his time, he was filled with the power of the Holy Spirit because of obedience. If people wonder where the power is, if we are fully obedient to God, he will trust us with His power. EXAMPLE Luke chapter 4: THIS IS SO KEY HERE:

Luke 4:1 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, 2 Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered.

Jesus told the devil over and over, it is written, it is written, even when he was tempted with all the kingdoms of the world, Satan said because it is given me to do as I will with.

12 And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. 13 And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.

14 And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.

Notice in verse one Jesus was full of the Holy Spirit, and led by the Holy Spirit into the wilderness, but in verse 14 Jesus returned IN THE POWER OF THE SPIRIT. Thus Jesus' ministry was kicked off. God did not need Jesus to preach for 40 Years. The same can be done in three years, in the Power of the Spirit. Jesus was not ready, until he was ready. Jesus had to obey in all things (foregone conclusion) before God would allow him to operate in the Power of the Spirit. It is an example for us. God is MOVED BY OBEDIENCE. What does the scriptures say ?

(KJV) 1 Samuel 15:22 And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

(NLT) 1 Samuel 15:22 But Samuel replied, "What is more pleasing to the LORD: your burnt offerings and sacrifices or your obedience to his voice? Listen! Obedience is better than sacrifice, and submission is better than offering the fat of rams.

The key to operating in the power of the Holy Spirit is Obedience. And we can't hear Gods voice if we are too busy watching football, movies, etc. etc. God is whispering to us continually, are we hearing him? Or do we ignore him and follow worldly things !! The Scriptures say, Do not quench the Spirit !! Obedience requires listening first.

I like your posts... but I must point out. "The fullness of the God Head was within Him."

Also... He said that to have seen Him is to have seen the Father. Do you make that claim. "If you want to see God, just watch me in action". Because of Is. 45:5 ... this claim is impossible to miss. Jesus is revealing that 1 Tim. 3:16 is true. He and Daddy are ONE.

It's one thing to say we are In Christ and Christ is in us....

But... If I say the Father is my Head... well. I just told you that I am the literal face of God.

And... He was and IS. The LOGOS is the very manifestation and expression, very presence of God relating to mankind. Like when the LOGOs was a pillar of fire... or like when it was the ROCK that Moses struck and water came out of... or when that LOGOS covered the Rock and showed Moses the very Back of GOD.

That LOGOS became flesh, and unless you Tare out Philippians 2... it was God and Equal to God and Was God... (And... IS God)

Logos become flesh... a God or God... doesn't matter. If you believe scripture and trust (Lk. 2:11; Is. 43:11; 45:5 and Jesus very words that He and the Father are ONE, which makes John 1:1 pretty clear) and then understand that to see Jesus is to literally see the Father...

Well... the lesser thing is blown out of the Nile river and beyond the Euphrates...

Well.. Thank God we can be in Jesus (Who is God). Straight jacket for the one that says... I and God are One and to have seen Me is to have seen the Father! Unless it's the logos talking....

: )

Editing in... Is this what you are expressing?

On the other hand... that Transfiguration event expresses what you are explaining. God veiled His Glory, while among us and bound to us through the "womb of Mary".

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Yet you refuse to discuss the real intent of the message! you major on the first interpretation of the letter/shadow/valley of death/temporal instead of the second which is the timeless invisible kingdom of the Spirit/Conscience within Luke 17:20-21, Certainly rabbits exist but those running around during Easter have a different meaning than literal Rabbits which in this case are being used as a symbol to convey a message, Christ being the symbol of the inner first born of the Spirit who has awoken from the carnal mind/antichrist) which is Death, let the dead bury the dead. Luke 17:20-21, Matt 11:11, Galatians 4:24, Acts 17:24, etc..........................pearls in fallow ground of the letter that transcends the theology sowed in time/covenant of death!.

Jesus wasn't a shadow! Jesus IS the Light of Creation that pierced the darkness... and that shining light was and remains... UNCREATED... (Gn. 1:3; John 1:1 and John 8:12)

You are misunderstanding what First Born and Only Begotten mean... you are the one stuck on the carnal. It means... the inheritance goes to HIM! (Is. 45:5). Is there any like God besides God?

Creation is symbolized by darkness. It is the result of Thee Spirit that is the only Universal uncaused cause... It is dead clay... Without the SPIRITS Light (Life)... the darkness remains dark and dead.

How's that for light cast on those shadows... which The Lord Of the Sabbath dispels?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Well.. Thank Jesus we can Be in God. : )

No, thank God we can be in Jesus.

1 Cor 1

3Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

4I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;

5That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;

6Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you:

7So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:

8Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

9God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
No, thank God we can be in Jesus.

Hmmmm... Punny and peaceful as always. When I say Jesus, I am saying God. After all... Philippians 2:9f. God bows to no one.

And... I fixed it...

Thank God we can be in Jesus (Who is God). Straight jacket for the one that says... I and God are One and to have seen Me is to have seen the Father! Unless it's the logos talking....

You're pretty sharp! Please don't get the straight jacket!

Rondonmonson

I like your posts... but I must point out. "The fullness of the God Head was within Him."

Also... He said that to have seen Him is to have seen the Father. Do you make that claim. "If you want to see God, just watch me in action". Because of Is. 45:5 ... this claim is impossible to miss. Jesus is revealing that 1 Tim. 3:16 is true. He and Daddy are ONE.

It's one thing to say we are In Christ and Christ is in us....

But... If I say the Father is my Head... well. I just told you that I am the literal face of God.

Godhead from the Greek word theotes G2320 meaning Deity. Which is derived from the G2316 meaning Divinity.

Jesus is Divinity and he is Deity, so the fullness of the Godhead is in him, he is Divine and he is God (Deity) but he is NOT the Fullness of Gods Glory. You are mixing up what Godhead and Glory means. One means Deity/Divinity, which Jesus is, nothing in him is not Divine. But he is not the Fullness of Gods Glory. Here is something the Holy Spirit gave me 30 years ago as a young Christian.

My God, My God, why have you forsaken/Left Me?

You ever wonder what that means ? Well God can not come into the presence of sin, when Jesus had all of our sins upon him, God left Jesus on the cross alone, he had to leave. Thus My God, my God, why have you forsaken me or left me.

If Jesus was all God why would he need to operate in the Holy Spirit ? Its called a Trinity for a reason. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Seeing Jesus is as seeing the Father. Jesus is just like the Father. Love, Hope, Joy, Peace, Kindness, Forgiveness, etc. etc. Now what does Satan look like ? Hate, Lust, Murder, Hopelessness, Depression, Liar, Deceit, Thievery etc. etc.

Jesus is just like God, but you don't have to be the Fullness of God to be the express Image of God. Remember, we were also created in Gods IMAGE.....We fell. This world is the express image of Satan, Jesus' followers are supposed to be like unto him, but we fall far short much of the time and cling to this evil world. Just like the Water I described. Wouldn't every ounce look exactly the same?

So Jesus is God, the Holy Spirit is God, neither is the Fullness of God, only the Father has the Glory.

David in one of his Psalms said the Lord said to My LORD...........

Last edited:

daqq

It looks to me like he does not wish to go beyond what is written.

It looks to me like he does not wish to go beyond what is written.
He doesn't want to discuss what is written.

I already tried to explain that he was jumping into the middle of a conversation; and that is why I and asked him to go back and give an answer to what has already been posted in this thread. The reason why I did so is because he believes the exact same thing as the OP, that is that "Jesus is JHWH", (Jerry Shugart), or "Jesus is YHWH", (Evil.Eye.<(I)>), which I purposely mentioned in the same first comments to Jerry here in this thread:

You are jumping in during the middle of a conversation.
First give an answer to all the things that have already been posted herein.

Perhaps you can start with these statements and work your way back:

Among those born of women there is none greater than Yohanan the Immerser, (Luke 7:28).
That which is born of the flesh is flesh: and that which is born of the Spirit is Spirit, (John 3:6).
The heavens and the earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away, (Mark 13:31).
Shepherd the congregation of Elohim, which He has purchased with His own blood, (Acts 20:28).
No one has beheld Elohim at any time, (1John 4:12a).
No one has seen Elohim at any time, (John 1:18).

So when you say, "Jesus is JHWH", what makes you think anyone ever saw him?
:)

Did he even attempt to do what I asked him to do? Nope, nadda, nothing. And since his theology immediately starts off by violating the number one cardinal rule, by saying that the Father YHWH became a man and died at Golgotha, his doctrine is already blasphemy from the very start; and thus he needs to explain what has already been presented in this thread from his own perspective if he truly desires to discuss what is written. And this post which follows below is the post he needs to give an answer for, which the OP also offered no explanation for, even though the OP used these passages in his opening post to make his case against my words from another thread. The following contains clear and extremely relevant FACTS which no one in his right mind can deny: Paul quotes not from a Hebrew text but from either the Septuagint or a similar version which we no longer have at our disposal. The modern Hebrew text contains the Tetragrammaton, the name of the Father, while the Septuagint and Paul use a form of Theos instead of the name of the Father, (which would have been Kurios if it was in the Greek Septuagint). There is a critical reason for this but I cannot be the one to explain why this is, (though I do believe I know the answer). There are simply some things that only The Teacher can show a person and I am not He. This is why they get away with claiming that I refuse to answer them; but since they refuse to acknowledge that they in their doctrine are blaspheming the Father by overtly teaching things that are already clearly and openly rebuked in the Scripture itself, it is not my place to give them something more holy to blaspheme.

OP -

Isaiah 45:23-24 Septuagint Brenton English Translation
23 By myself I swear, righteousness shall surely proceed out of my mouth; my words shall not be frustrated; (45:24) that to me every knee shall bend, and every tongue shall swear by God,
24 (45:25) saying, Righteousness and glory shall come to him: and all that remove them from their borders shall be ashamed.

Isaiah 45:23-24 OG LXX
45:23 κατ' εμαυτου ομνυω η μην εξελευσεται εκ του στοματος μου δικαιοσυνη οι λογοι μου ουκ αποστραφησονται οτι εμοι καμψει παν γονυ και εξομολογησεται πασα γλωσσα τω θεω
45:24 λεγων δικαιοσυνη και δοξα προς αυτον ηξουσιν και αισχυνθησονται παντες οι αφοριζοντες εαυτους
http://bibledatabase.net/html/septuagint/23_045.htm

The Tetragrammaton is entirely missing from the above and that is how Paul quotes it except that he opens the statement with "As I live, says YHWH, (Kurios), but that portion is not even found in the Hebrew text:

Romans 14:11 W/H
11 γεγραπται γαρ ζω εγω λεγει κυριος οτι εμοι καμψει παν γονυ και πασα γλωσσα εξομολογησεται τω θεω

Romans 14:11 ASV
11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, to me every knee shall bow, And every tongue shall confess to God.

The above is not found in the Hebrew text from which you quoted an English translation:

Isaiah 45:23-24 KJV Restored Name
45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
45:24 Surely, shall one say, in YHWH have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

http://yahushua.net/scriptures/isa45.htm

In addition the Philippians passage does not say that we are to bow, "TO the name of", but rather, "IN the name of", and it is IN the name of TO the glory of the Father, which means IN Messiah TO the glory of the Father; and the only way to be IN Messiah is by way of walking in his holy Testimony which you, "Evil.Eye.", have plainly and outright rejected on many occasions in favor of your own doctrines.

Philippians 2:10-11 ASV
10 that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven and things on earth and things under the earth,
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

We therefore bow IN the name of Messiah TO-UNTO the Father.

And I will tell you friend, (1Mind1Spirit), that the above has everything to do with the following statement:

Revelation 19:12 W/H
12 οι δε οφθαλμοι αυτου φλοξ πυρος και επι την κεφαλην αυτου διαδηματα πολλα εχων ονομα γεγραμμενον ο ουδεις οιδεν ει μη αυτος

And I will also say that I quote the Greek text because I have not seen an English translation which actually renders it for what it truly says. But if you look deep enough into this perhaps you will see that, because of the context and what the passage says, it is not my place to share that name with known blasphemers who will only turn, trample, and blaspheme all the more; just as they have already shown the propensity and overt willingness to do, and just as the Master said they would do. You do not give the keys into the sheepfold to wolves and wolverines. :)

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

I already tried to explain that he was jumping into the middle of a conversation; and that is why I and asked him to go back and give an answer to what has already been posted in this thread. The reason why I did so is because he believes the exact same thing as the OP, that is that "Jesus is JHWH", (Jerry Shugart), or "Jesus is YHWH", (Evil.Eye.<(I)>), which I purposely mentioned in the same first comments to Jerry here in this thread

Of course the Lord Jesus is our great God and Savior:

"...while we wait for the blessed hope--the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ" (Titus 2:13).​

The following passage speaks of us looking for that appearance and the "glory" which we will see will be the Lord Jesus' "glorious body":

"But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body" (Phil.3:20-21).​

The following verses are also speaking of the same "appearance" and the same "glory":

"When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory" (Col.3:4).​

"Beloved, now are we the children of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure" (1 Jn.3:2-3).​

John refers to the things which will happen at the Lord Jesus' "appearance" as a "hope." That is exactly what Paul speaks of here:

"...while we wait for the blessed hope--the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ" (Titus 2:13).​

That is why Paul refers to that glory as belonging to the Lord Jesus, our great God and Savior.

Zeke

Prove it!
No need you do it with every post which is lock step with Rome's historic myth that sold you a flesh and blood hoax.
You overlook the fact that before the Lord Jesus was made flesh that He was in the "form of God":

"Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men" (Phil.2:5-7).​

The Greek word translated "form" means "the form by which a person or thing strikes the vision, the external appearance" (Thayer's Greek English Lexicon).

So when His servants see Him, the ONE sitting on "the throne of God and of the Lamb," they will see the Lord Jesus who is God:

"And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads" (Rev.22:3-4).​

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
No need you do it with every post which is lock step with Rome's historic myth that sold you a flesh and blood hoax.

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app

Ironically,

You would be wrong. In fact... there is absolutely no similarity between Open Theism and Roman doctrine... at all. However... Arianism does predate the Acts 11:26 title of "Christianity"...

John 8:58f

In verse 58 ... "Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” ... we see the LOGOS that IS GOD, Speaking.

While in verse 59 "Then they took up stones to throw at Him;" ... we see the first Arians.

The Arian followers of Jesus can also be observed in (John 6:66)

# Congratulations on that

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Godhead from the Greek word theotes G2320 meaning Deity. Which is derived from the G2316 meaning Divinity.

Jesus is Divinity and he is Deity, so the fullness of the Godhead is in him, he is Divine and he is God (Deity) but he is NOT the Fullness of Gods Glory. You are mixing up what Godhead and Glory means. One means Deity/Divinity, which Jesus is, nothing in him is not Divine. But he is not the Fullness of Gods Glory. Here is something the Holy Spirit gave me 30 years ago as a young Christian.

My God, My God, why have you forsaken/Left Me?

You ever wonder what that means ? Well God can not come into the presence of sin, when Jesus had all of our sins upon him, God left Jesus on the cross alone, he had to leave. Thus My God, my God, why have you forsaken me or left me.

If Jesus was all God why would he need to operate in the Holy Spirit ? Its called a Trinity for a reason. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Seeing Jesus is as seeing the Father. Jesus is just like the Father. Love, Hope, Joy, Peace, Kindness, Forgiveness, etc. etc. Now what does Satan look like ? Hate, Lust, Murder, Hopelessness, Depression, Liar, Deceit, Thievery etc. etc.

Jesus is just like God, but you don't have to be the Fullness of God to be the express Image of God. Remember, we were also created in Gods IMAGE.....We fell. This world is the express image of Satan, Jesus' followers are supposed to be like unto him, but we fall far short much of the time and cling to this evil world. Just like the Water I described. Wouldn't every ounce look exactly the same?

So Jesus is God, the Holy Spirit is God, neither is the Fullness of God, only the Father has the Glory.

David in one of his Psalms said the Lord said to My LORD...........

So... You see the actual... traditional... Godhead that is insinuated in Scripture and understand the LOGOS and such? I'm suspecting so.

Would ... This verse... (1 Kings 8:27) express what you are conveying?

Jerry Shugart

Of course you wouldn't touch the verses from the Revelation with a ten foot pole! Just make your snide remarks and then run away from these verses as fast as you can. Here we see God describing himself as the "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end":

"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son" (Rev.21:6-7).​

The following verses reveal that Jesus Christ is the "Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end":

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" (Rev.22:12-13).​

It is the Lord Jesus who is said to be coming quickly:

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus" (Rev.22:12-13).​

There can be no doubt that since there can only be ONE "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end" then the Lord Jesus is God. Despite this clear evidence you prove that you put more faith in what some men say about the Scriptures than you do in what the Scriptures actually say!

daqq

Of course you wouldn't touch the verses from the Revelation with a ten foot pole! Just make your snide remarks and then run away from these verses as fast as you can. Here we see God describing himself as the "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end":
"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son" (Rev.21:6-7).​

The following verses reveal that Jesus Christ is the "Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end":
"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" (Rev.22:12-13).​

It is the Lord Jesus who is said to be coming quickly:
"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus" (Rev.22:12-13).​

There can be no doubt that since there can only be ONE "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end" then the Lord Jesus is God. Despite this clear evidence you prove that you put more faith in what some men say about the Scriptures than you do in what the Scriptures actually say!

Curious how you get around the actual context:

Revelation 22:6-13 KJV
6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.