Anti-Christ Spirit of Spiritual Death Exposed

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Lol, already told it is not my place to tell you his name: you have to be one of his and he will surely tell you. But he did say this: Judge not, that you not be judged. For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged: and with what measure you mete out, it shall be measured unto you. And why do you behold the twig that is in your brother's eye, but consider not the beam that is in your own eye? Or how shall you say to you brother, "Let me cast out the twig out of your eye", and behold, a stock of lumber is in your own eye! O Hypocrite, first remove the stock of lumber out of your own eye; and then shall you see clearly to cast out the twig out of your brother's eye! Do not give not that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast your pearls before the hogs; lest they trample them under their feet, and turn back, and lacerate you to pieces. :)

Again... I hear the voice of the "Only God is Good"... Good Shepherd.

Who is your Savior Daqq?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Again, not my problem you do not know his name.

Hint...

banner1.jpg

(Mk. 10:18) So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God.

(Joh. 10:11) I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep

(Ps. 23) The Lord The Shepherd of His People
A Psalm of David.
1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
3 He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.

Is. 43:11
Is. 45:5
Lk. 2:11

Scriptural Fact that you attempt to erase with every word... (Php. 2:9f)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Again, bearing false witness. :)

The irony is that you think I'm breaking the commandments by giving honor to "The Son of God". It is your theology and deceit that you have placed on your alter of worship. You deny the ONE doctrinal anchor of the Human soul. You have traded the Divine for your Carnal creation.

This concludes my dealings with you for the day. You can burry the HONOR to THE LIVING BREATHING TRUTH in all your lies...

Just remember... Even Burial couldn't contain THE TRUTH!

2 Peter 2

You have got every bit of it wrong!

Jerry Shugart

Curious how you get around the actual context:
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.[/COLOR]

The context does not change the fact that what is found in the above passage and it is the Lord Jesus speaking. He says that He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. And those words apply only to God:

"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son" (Rev.21:6-7).​

Despite these clear facts you refuse to believe them.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The context does not change the fact that what is found in the above passage and it is the Lord Jesus speaking. He says that He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. And those words apply only to God:

"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son" (Rev.21:6-7).​

AMEN!!!

Jerry Shugart

And you won't admit what Luke 17:20-21 means to you're historically based dogma that can't fathom the eternal Kingdom always being at hand in you, which is "where" the second coming happens. The time based script is the letter that kills the spiritual intent 2Cor 3:6, Galatians 1:12 that is the place of revelations not observable flesh and blood religious antics that separate not only the incarnate dual natures into distinct historical siblings That is strictly symbolic which Galatians 4:24-28 lays out if you have the eyes and ears to listen for that still small voice. So you keep posting those Roman parasitic (historically based) interpretations that require some future events that will be supplied by the same Elitist folks who gave you that interpretation that make void the Divine interpretation from the God of the living that is supposed to live in you NOW.

Nothing you said even hints that anything I said earlier is in error. Here we see God describing himself as the "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end":

The following verses reveal that Jesus Christ is the "Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end":

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" (Rev.22:12-13).​

It is the Lord Jesus who is said to be coming quickly:

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus"
(Rev.22:12-13).​

There can be no doubt that since there can only be ONE "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end" then the Lord Jesus is God. When given a chance to demonstrate that what I said is in error you talk about different things but not once did you actually address what is revealed in these passages which I quoted.

Last edited:

daqq

Just to be sure I understand you correctly:
Everything red in the following is spoken by the Son of Elohim to Yohanan?

Revelation 22:6-13 KJV
6 And he said unto me,
These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
9 Then saith he unto me,
See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
10 And he saith unto me,
Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

ALL of the above in red is spoken by the Son of Elohim according to you?
Please just answer yes or no. :)

Jerry Shugart

There is no ambiguity about the verses which I quoted or in regard to the comments which I made about them. Here we see God describing himself as the "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end":

"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son"
(Rev.21:6-7).​

The following verses reveal that Jesus Christ is the "Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end":

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last"

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus"

There can be no doubt that since there can only be ONE "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end" then the Lord Jesus is God.

All you prove is the fact that you are unable to deal with these verses as they are written. If you have a point to make about these verses then let's hear it.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
There is no ambiguity about the verses which I quoted or in regard to the comments which I made about them. Here we see God describing himself as the "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end":

"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son"

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last"

There can be no doubt that since there can only be ONE "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end" then the Lord Jesus is God.

All you prove is the fact that you are unable to deal with these verses as they are written. If you have a point to make about these verses then let's hear it.

Also... Jerry... note that He is intentionally omitting Rev. 22:16

http://www.godrules.net/para2/rev/paraecfrev22-16.htm

daqq

Are you blind? Please answer the question yes or no:

6 And he said unto me,
These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
9 Then saith he unto me,
See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
10 And he saith unto me,
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

daqq

Also... Jerry... note that He is intentionally omitting Rev. 22:16

http://www.godrules.net/para2/rev/paraecfrev22-16.htm

No, I am not omitting Rev 22:16 because you already posted it: we all know it is there. Why are you not capable of adhering to context? And why are you also unwilling to answer the question to Jerry above which he also avoided? The only ones you are fooling are yourselves. Just because I did not quote the whole chapter does not mean I am "omitting" anything. Again I know what is there just as well as you do. Would you prefer I quote the whole thing? If I did you and Jerry would no doubt find some other way to weasel out of what it plainly says. So if indeed you are an honest and upright person, (lol), please answer my previous post above: yes or no, does the Son of Elohim tell Yohanan NOT to worship him? Yes or no? Are those the words of the Son of Elohim which I quoted and placed in bold red? Yes or no? It should not be a difficult question to answer for anyone who is willing to be forthright, upright, and honest.

Zeke

Yet Galatians 4:24,Luke 17:20-21 as well as Matt 11:11 is ignored while the herd/temporal personas indoctrinated with the literalness interpretation remains stuck in times theology that worshiped the gamut of intellectualism disguised as Divine truth, future salvation is a oxymoron when Divine life is a indestructible spark that lights all souls John 1:9 coming into this world of Divine training to experience good and evil so called Isaiah 45:7....I don't condemn you for being stuck in the landscape of illusion but sooner or later you must enter 1 John 4:18.

Lon

Yet Galatians 4:24,Luke 17:20-21 as well as Matt 11:11 is ignored while the herd/temporal personas indoctrinated with the literalness interpretation remains stuck in times theology that worshiped the gamut of intellectualism disguised as Divine truth, future salvation is a oxymoron when Divine life is a indestructible spark that lights all souls John 1:9 coming into this world of Divine training to experience good and evil so called Isaiah 45:7....I don't condemn you for being stuck in the landscape of illusion but sooner or later you must enter 1 John 4:18.
:nono: A literal view reads allegory as allegory, parable as parable, history as history, and doctrine as doctrine. It keeps them all straight and clear.
My challenge to you: Read the whole thing, don't pick and choose. Start with the NT and read it through 7 times or more, that it will help you make sense of the OT when you get to it as well. If you have finesse, you could probably do this in one to two years taking a chapter or two at a time. -Lon

Lon

6 And he said unto me,
Yes, it is a direct quote.
9 Then saith he unto me,
10 And he saith unto me,
The angel, one of the seven, from 21:9
Going back to the original message and giving the direct quote of God, not the angel here.

Not all, but why this approach? Wasn't his point that the angel was delivering the Alpha and Omega's message? I think I agree with him, that your point would be better made simply to out-with-it. You are actually getting in the way of any message of note or worth at this point. Is this about you or Him? There is no clever gotcha moment in this discussion. Why shoot for one?

daqq

Yes, it is a direct quote.
The angel, one of the seven, from 21:9

Going back to the original message and giving the direct quote of God, not the angel here.

Not all, but why this approach? Wasn't his point that the angel was delivering the Alpha and Omega's message? I think I agree with him, that your point would be better made simply to out-with-it. You are actually getting in the way of any message of note or worth at this point. Is this about you or Him? There is no clever gotcha moment in this discussion. Why shoot for one?

So you also say that "Jesus is YHWH"? Because that is the position of Jerry and Evil. And if you also say that the Father is His own Son, and the Son is the Father, and YHWH is your brother, (as Evil has already openly stated), then you need to step up and answer the question too because you are now joining yourself to their blasphemy and adding your voice to further it. My question to them was as clear as it can be, and as anyone may see they refused to openly answer it in truth, and truth be told, Jerry already admitted it. He has essentially admitted that all those words are spoken by the Son of Elohim. Therefore Jerry, and the OP Evil, and you also Lon, openly deny, reject, and attempt to subvert a direct commandment from the Son of Elohim not to worship him but to instead worship Elohim, (Revelation 22:9). You three are anathema because you do not actually believe the Testimony of Messiah and, in fact, try to subvert it, nor do what he says to do even though you claim to be his followers and claim to speak for him in your teachings, (Luke 6:46). Yes, the whole three lot of you are heretics, blasphemers, and anathema. :chuckle:

Zeke

:nono: A literal view reads allegory as allegory, parable as parable, history as history, and doctrine as doctrine. It keeps them all straight and clear.
My challenge to you: Read the whole thing, don't pick and choose. Start with the NT and read it through 7 times or more, that it will help you make sense of the OT when you get to it as well. If you have finesse, you could probably do this in one to two years taking a chapter or two at a time. -Lon
The red flag in the historical assumption is the shadow of the letter can awaken the second born in man, which you wrongly interpreted as literal history which has no merit in the timeless kingdom of God, you live in baby lon as a willing host for that parasite of false fictional love that mocks Divine love.

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app