Anti-Christ Spirit of Spiritual Death Exposed

Zeke

:nono: Rules are good, and make a child feel comfortable when leaving out of the nest. A total disregard is chaos and has no love or concern whatsoever. I've no idea how functional or dysfunctional your childhood was, but surely whichever way it was, it taught you that the one or other was true. A functional loving family has set rules and expectation. If you didn't have that, you know what you didn't have, and equally what you longed for. No argument exists against that. Christianity IS that healthy family with set rules and expectations that mean the Lord our God loves us. If you don't have it, you are not loved, frankly. Hebrews 12:4-Come be a part of a functional family, Zeke!
Indoctrination is different than the rules that teach truth Lon.

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app

Zeke

Plus tradition is the void that Christ warned about, taking on a name owned by the world and patronizing it is also a spiritual bondage of the mind which stops maturity in Christ.

Not mention the historic fraud of a carnal Christ and his blood thirsty father which is just a allegorical story gone literal and believed by the what lon? Indoctrinated sons of Hagar.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Not mention the historic fraud of a carnal Christ and his blood thirsty father which is just a allegorical story gone literal and believed by the what lon? Indoctrinated sons of Hagar.

I believe it is creation that is Blood thirsty, but I disagree with you about Jesus.

He is the Love of God bound to Us as a Groom is bound to a Bride. He was called the "Bride Groom" after all. Turn that painting a different direction and you will see it.

It's all in 1 John 4:8; 1 Cor. 13 and 1 Peter 4:8

Isn't it odd that Peter and John's letters talk about Love in the 4:8's... just sayen....

GOD IS LOVE. Don't let the dogma of those confused about the LOVE of the matter pull you away from the TRUTH that God walked among us as ONE of us. If it wasn't for creation challenging God in the first place, we could have walked with God much sooner, but note that the "Devil" is removed from much doctrine.

There is God (Love) and there is Evil (Hate) ... Evil is personified in scripture and people impute that Evil to God or mankind... but there is a deeper story in the matter.

Don't give up that the King stepped from Eternity to put on mortality in display of His Love for us. The picture is much bigger and people that remove the John 5:39 from the matter are blind to the TRUTH.

Zeke

I believe it is creation that is Blood thirsty, but I disagree with you about Jesus.

He is the Love of God bound to Us as a Groom is bound to a Bride. He was called the "Bride Groom" after all. Turn that painting a different direction and you will see it.

It's all in 1 John 4:8; 1 Cor. 13 and 1 Peter 4:8

Isn't it odd that Peter and John's letters talk about Love in the 4:8's... just sayen....

GOD IS LOVE. Don't let the dogma of those confused about the LOVE of the matter pull you away from the TRUTH that God walked among us as ONE of us. If it wasn't for creation challenging God in the first place, we could have walked with God much sooner, but note that the "Devil" is removed from much doctrine.

There is God (Love) and there is Evil (Hate) ... Evil is personified in scripture and people impute that Evil to God or mankind... but there is a deeper story in the matter.

Don't give up that the King stepped from Eternity to put on mortality in display of His Love for us. The picture is much bigger and people that remove the John 5:39 from the matter are blind to the TRUTH.

Never said Divine love isn't part of the Christ within who became us, that seed that fell to earth/flesh/ and died/slept before the foundation of this temporal world was manifested, you think the shadows and types, patterns are substance of the eternal state when they are only tools in the teaching of divine seeds waking up to where they come from, no man/son of god ascends who didn't first descend from heaven to learn divine love in a world of good and evil. And no one man died for you literally because those events portrayed in allegorical stories you take as divine history happens in you not some middle eastern nation that has a shady and unviable history. The heart is the scroll God writes on not books of paper 2Cor 3:6.