An Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

allsmiles

TH - I definitely felt the love.

By the way Paul was a liar. With his pants on fire...if he wore pants. Maybe his dress on fire. Either way, liar, liar.:doh:

Your Paul-was-a-liar argument is geting zero traction. There's nothing compelling about it.

Even if there were something to it I'm completely unconvinced that it's worth looking into based on your presentation of it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Perhaps we should discuss your ego, since you needed to introduce yourself as "well educated" and proceeded to assure us of how you've arrived to challenge and educate us :rolleyes:

Apparently you've abandoned all of your pastoral qualities, including that of being humble.

:doh: Sheesh catty....

Did Jesus or Paul beat around the bush?

For the record, nobody has served a five year tour. The maximum is 15 months, and then you are sent home. He could in theory have served 5 one year tours, but that is also impossible due to rotations. Especially with the Navy, who doesn't do 15 months.

I am only up to page 2 of his intro. Out of curiosity, who has the most infractions and time outs? Dave, or any other atheist? Not counting 50 point scorers trying to sell Air Jordans.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Chatmaggot:

(2) Did you ever wonder why Paul preached a gospel that was kept hidden since the world began whereas the 12 taught that which was prophesied?

I do find Paul strange. My opinion of Paul is that he was a liar and the Apostles in Jerusalem knew it and tried to either manage him or eliminate him altogether. In fact the Ebionites, a small sect of very strict Jewish Christians, held that Paul was a liar and that he was not even Jewish! Now I don't know if that assertion is true, it was just interesting to me.

Which is why God presented the mystery to Peter in Acts 10. It was hidden so Satan could not stop the plan.

And Peter directly refutes you.

2 Peter 3

as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, 16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand,

Serving God was an honor I did because I love people.

How many people have you fed?

How many drunks have you counseled?

How many prostitutes have you pulled out of the rain?

How many children have you housed because their parents were drug addicts?

Nowhere do you say you preached to people there is no condemnation in Christ for all that sin. Was that something you simply forgot to metion of your deeds? :)

And I'm about 6'3" which I'm told would make accommodations a bit cramped. :think:

Most of the jockeys are midgets. From my point of view.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I studied theology at Liberty University in the early 90's. I left it off because I don't hold those religious views any longer...

Conviently, I know people there from that time. I will check on that too. Small world huh.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For the record, nobody has served a five year tour. The maximum is 15 months, and then you are sent home. He could in theory have served 5 one year tours, but that is also impossible due to rotations. Especially with the Navy, who doesn't do 15 months.

So sally, still want to hold onto this lie as well? About your 5 year tour?

ChrisGergen

What are you talking about?

I served from 2001 to 2006. Five years. Four for enlistment and 1 for extension because of my flight status. Three of those spent at a forward deployed squadron based out of Washington State.

A five year tour of duty in the United States Navy. I got out honorably as a Petty Officer Second Class (E-5).

And when did you serve?

ChrisGergen

So sally, still want to hold onto this lie as well? About your 5 year tour?

What did you do after 9/11? I signed up to fight for my country. You probably sat on your hands and rocked back on your thumbs.

You got a lot nerve criticizing a vet, especially one who served honorably.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What are you talking about?

I served from 2001 to 2006. Five years. Four for enlistment and 1 for extension because of my flight status. Three of those spent at a forward deployed squadron based out of Washington State.

A five year tour of duty in the United States Navy. I got out honorably as a Petty Officer Second Class (E-5).

And when did you serve?

NAS, North Island, San Diego, California. 60-61. CS PO3.​

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I served from 2001 to 2006. Five years.

I had been away fighting in Iraq for 5 years.

Then how did you serve 5 years in Iraq? Or do you want to recant that one? Perhaps you actually did misstate that comment. I can actually believe that is possible.

And when did you serve?

I will never tell. At least not while the sun is still shinning. :ha: Would you like to pin some medals on your chest, along with all the people you saved from alcoholism?

What specifically did Paul lie about? Or at least what do YOU think he lied about?

Paul said the amputees weren't going to get healed anymore, since witness to Israel isn't needed. So it makes his thread retarded. Benny Hinn strikes again.

Oh. So you're being a moron and are now crying about it.

He started a thread saying look at me, then cried when people did.

Status
Not open for further replies.