An appeal to 2P2Ps

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus is sitting on the Highest Throne there is and you think he is going to give it up for some earthly throne.

The throne of David is a throne over Israel. Jesus has all authority, he is at the highest place.

The scripture says Jesus is ABOVE EVERY NAME, including David's. Jesus is above every rule, including David's.

Matthew 28:18
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Philippians 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

Ephesians 1:21
far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.

Colossians 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
You're just another silly cancellationist.

You can cherry-pick to your hearts content. Someday you should believe it ALL!

God's Truth

A simple simpleton?

Mark 1:2 (NIV) is still a lie. Why are you so adamant to defend a blatant lie?
What does that say about you?

What is this, STP?

Isaiah 40:3
A voice is calling, "Clear the way for the LORD in the wilderness; Make smooth in the desert a highway for our God.

Interplanner

What is this, STP?

Isaiah 40:3
A voice is calling, "Clear the way for the LORD in the wilderness; Make smooth in the desert a highway for our God.

I have no idea what this is about, or whether it is just an attack on the NIV, which is a mistake, because it has to do with the science of establishing the reading, or wording.

God's Truth

I have no idea what this is about, or whether it is just an attack on the NIV, which is a mistake, because it has to do with the science of establishing the reading, or wording.

The NIV did not make a mistake on that scripture.

STP went against the NIV because it says Isaiah...and the KJV does not say Isaiah. I think STP did not know that what is said in Malachi 3:1 was also said in Isaiah.

Interplanner

The NIV did not make a mistake on that scripture.

STP went against the NIV because it says Isaiah...and the KJV does not say Isaiah. I think STP did not know that what is said in Malachi 3:1 was also said in Isaiah.

Indeed. Well, now we know what a lie is!

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus is sitting on the Highest Throne there is and you think he is going to give it up for some earthly throne.

The throne of David is a throne over Israel. Jesus has all authority, he is at the highest place.

The Lord Jesus Christ is on God the Father's throne, at His right hand, you biblical moron/idiot-He is not yet taken His place, on His own throne, which will be on earth, idiot.
The scripture says Jesus is ABOVE EVERY NAME, including David's. Jesus is above every rule, including David's.

Matthew 28:18
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Philippians 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

Ephesians 1:21
far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.

Colossians 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Once more, this moron displays her "spam a few verses in isolation" satanic deception.

Vs.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?116551-1-Corinthians-15-25-2-Corinthians-4-4-KJV

Contrasts.

You're a satanic idiot, "god"sfool/drool.

john w

Hall of Fame
Indeed. Well, now we know what a lie is!

Translation: Here is an error filled version, and I, Interloper, will use it, to correct another error filled version, to come up with perfection/no error.

You can't be this stupid, Lamont; but, then you "post" again, Gomer.

God's Truth

Translation: Here is an error filled version, and I, Interloper, will use it, to correct another error filled version, to come up with perfection/no error.

You can't be this stupid, Lamont; but, then you "post" again, Gomer.

STP said the Niv got Mark 1:2 wrong.

STP is the one who got it wrong.