An appeal to 2P2Ps

SaulToPaul 2

That shows that it is current! And its Peter not Paul, preaching the same message as Paul! Wow! They were offered justification from their sins. Just as the Gospel always does! It is not an offer of a theocracy and it is not an offer of something at the 2nd coming. It's always clear, and thanks for quoting it!

Christ is accepted by heaven---proof of his perfect sacrifice, proof that he is the Holy One who would not see corruption. Then everything on earth will be replaced to what it should in the NHNE. Fantastic, hey? But not Judaistic.

The Day of Atonement is fulfilled when the LORD returns.

You need to go back to square one and start over. Trash the books of men in your library, get yourself a King James Bible, and believe what you read.

Interplanner

The Day of Atonement is fulfilled when the LORD returns.

You need to go back to square one and start over. Trash the books of men in your library, get yourself a King James Bible, and believe what you read.

That is the perverse habit I'm confronting you about: that is not what Heb 10A says. And you know it and you need to stop worshipping the KJV.

I do believe what I read from the AAL. I don't believe most of what you say.

Danoh

Don't forget, we are talking to people who think a normal translation of Mk 1:2 is a "lie."

There you go, folks; IP resorting to blanket statement lying once more.

Par for the course where the self-styled, consistently poor, supposed "historian" IP is concerned.

john w

Hall of Fame
That is the perverse habit I'm confronting you about: that is not what Heb 10A says. And you know it and you need to stop worshipping the KJV.

I do believe what I read from the AAL. I don't believe most of what you say.

The old "worshipping the bible" satanic ploy.

No, punk, bible believers(in contrast to bible agnostics/mystics/correctors, such as yourself)honor, esteem, magnify and praise what the LORD God honors, esteems, magnifies, and praises-His book.

Want the scriptural references? No, you don't.

Danoh

Just wait, he claims to have the originals.

In fairness, he was referring to the original copies of texts the various English Bibles are based on.

Everyone one knows the originals - not copies - have long ceased to exist on this Earth.

You might do well to look into a course like Jordan's/GSB's extensive course on Manuscript Evidence (perhaps the only one out there that is KJVO from a Mid-Acts Perspective - most out there are from a Baptist KJVO perspective; which is different).