AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Will these "Outrageous" actions that take place after elections, become the "NORM" for our society? Are we to be a "Divided Nation" for the rest of our existence? Will such behavior cause such a division that eventually we'll implode as a nation and become non-existent? After all, the Bible states in Mark 3:25 "And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We must not become so COMPLACENT as a young nation that we cannot comprehend the fact that this country has only been here for about 240 years. Some areas of the world have been in place for thousands of years.
The "Roman Empire" was an extremely mighty and powerful force to be reckoned with, yet, eventually fell. Others have fallen, as well. Whose to say how long our nation will survive?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We take it for granted that our nation is strong, the problem is, we are only as strong as the people who exist here. If the people are plagued by division, that makes us weak and possibly vulnerable to forces inside and outside of our country.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If we become so WEAK that our nation starts to implode, a foreign nation might just take advantage of us and our vulnerabilities at some point in the future? It could happen.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Everyone knows why. You hate people who bring up facts that interfere with your beliefs. If you'd focus on what you believe, and try to find some evidence to support your ideas, you'd get more respect here.

I have enough RESPECT, I just have too much of you and your "Far-left ideology" floating around this thread.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That's the good part; you got just the amount you deserve.

Facts and evidence become "Far-left ideology" in your head, and that's exactly why you you don't get more respect here.[/QUOTE]

I like the "WAY" you use "Point the finger at the truth-teller" as a ruse. I kinda think "Intelligently Honest" posters can see right through you, Barb. That makes you a kind of "Political, Invisible Man," huh, Barb?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Do you notice the ways 'old Barb' attacks the "Truth?" He uses insults instead of debate and civil discussion. The 'far-left zealots' have made a "Science" out of that kind of tactic. They call people on the Right; Nazis, Fascists, liars, White Supremacists, and the list goes on.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No. Truth is truth, regardless of it's source.
Except you favorites like snopes, cnn, msnbc, nbc, cbs, bbc, etc. and , well, lest's take a look :

4f6e5d154a82b34834c4167e91cb4779.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No. Truth is truth, regardless of it's source.

Some folks 'truths' are, in reality, "Fabrications." For instance, I wouldn't believe ANYTHING you have to say. Why? Because you have such hatred for Trump, you'd be willing to say anything that would make him look bad. And, of course, you'd even lie, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.