ECT Acts 13-Interplanner's Continuous Rebellion

Interplanner

Are there bibles out there with little green lights for people like RD who think that 'the judgement to come' in 24:25 is not the judgement to come?

From everything Paul said he expected the DofJ anytime, and the final judgement right after. I'm refering to 20 instances at least, including when telling people whether to marry in I cor 7.

Every fricking thing that gets quoted is an exception to people like STP or RD that has a 2nd meaning, which only validates what I said about the "twots."

SaulToPaul 2

Are there bibles out there with little green lights for people like RD who think that 'the judgement to come' in 24:25 is not the judgement to come?

From everything Paul said he expected the DofJ anytime, and the final judgement right after. I'm refering to 20 instances at least, including when telling people whether to marry in I cor 7.

Every fricking thing that gets quoted is an exception to people like STP or RD that has a 2nd meaning, which only validates what I said about the "twots."

Made up.

john w

Hall of Fame

Did your parents have any kids, that lived?Curious. You're a mite culiar("The English")..

fricking thing

vs.

They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar...

Thanks for unpacking that for us, Jethro.

SaulToPaul 2

So, IP dodged the first one. Here is another:

Hebrews 3
10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.

11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)

12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Why weren't the Hebrews yet resting, and why were they not yet partakers of Christ?

john w

Hall of Fame
Look Elizabeth, Interloper can lend you several dozen commentaries to get you up to speed on the mission.
Just leave a comment on his The YouTube channel.

You give this boob one comment, he'll want 2.....You give this rat 2 comments, he'll want 3....Oh, good day to you, Sir Knight! I was just sharing with brother Wallace STP, how refreshing it is to have gentleman Jim Interplanner, gleaning from the bible, wisdom for us misguided dispensationists..

Danoh

Another dictated toot from D'ism, ie, a "twot". Two of everything, two gods in Gal 2:8, since there are two gospels in v7, etc.

NT Christian faith didn't have the twots. It was clear and compelling.

That'd be T.O.E. - but as usual, ya stuck your whole foot in your mouth :chuckle:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You give this boob one comment, he'll want 2.....You give this rat 2 comments, he'll want 3....Oh, good day to you, Sir Knight! I was just sharing with brother Wallace STP, how refreshing it is to have gentleman Jim Interplanner, gleaning from the bible, wisdom for us misguided dispensationists..
"If you give a mouse a cookie..."

Interplanner

I did notice a John W post the other day, where to much surprise he actually was speaking ordinarily about a text.

what a mess. It was 1 Tim 3:16.

Do you remember those bibles with the green X000 in the future lights I mentioned? Well there are also D'ist bibles with green lights wherever the word 'mystery' is found.

This mystery has nothing to do with the church. It is the mystery of God's redemptive work, called the mystery of godliness. The originals have either 'God' or 'He' to kick the thing off, so check the wiring on those green lights.

Who ever heard of church appearing in a body, seen by angels, preaching itself among nations, believed on, taken up in glory?

Maybe there are green lights now for the word body, too, lol!!!

You'd better not be validating people 'believe on ' the church. That's a set up for the papacy if there ever was one!

I suppose 'taken up' is the rapture, whooooo-hoooooey! Funny how it is past tense.

If you see a translation note in a version, be sure to consult and get to a solid conclusion before you go off firing at innocent bystanders.