ECT Acts 13-Interplanner's Continuous Rebellion

Right Divider

Body part
What you have made up is that that throne is like a Davidic one that will be in Jerusalem.
Luke 1:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:31) And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. (1:32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: (1:33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Isa 9:7 (AKJV/PCE)
(9:7) Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

It's so simple that a child can understand it... but not a "real writer and grammar scholar".

Interplanner

Luke 1:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:31) And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. (1:32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: (1:33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Isa 9:7 (AKJV/PCE)
(9:7) Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

It's so simple that a child can understand it... but not a "real writer and grammar scholar".

Which we find out is not the kind of throne you or Judaism had in mind. You would not speak in public about such a throne because it was a crime of sedition, and Christ said 'Render to Caesar what is Caesar's' on that question, and Paul wrote Rom 13.

It was the power of God's grace and forgiveness. That is what was offered to all Israel in Acts 2, and a chunk believed. The victory of Christ was honored by his enthronement, Acts 2, 3, 4. David saw the resurrection as his enthronment and those 3 passages in Acts 13 are about that.

But D'ists and 2P2Ps know more or know better than the NT so they have their own meaning for all this, which is neo-Judaistic.

He would cause the falling of many in Israel, doesn't sound real victorious (Lk 2:34). He brought the promised salvation, the forgivenenss and mercy of God 1:73, 77. There was a deliverance from enemies if they did not agitate Rome like the Zealots. But the book of Luke makes very clear that that was a pitfall for Israel all through the text. It is why Jesus tried to gain Galileans, to get them back off their agitation.

Right Divider

Body part
Which we find out is not the kind of throne you or Judaism had in mind. You would not speak in public about such a throne because it was a crime of sedition, and Christ said 'Render to Caesar what is Caesar's' on that question, and Paul wrote Rom 13.

It was the power of God's grace and forgiveness. That is what was offered to all Israel in Acts 2, and a chunk believed. The victory of Christ was honored by his enthronement, Acts 2, 3, 4. David saw the resurrection as his enthronment and those 3 passages in Acts 13 are about that.

But D'ists and 2P2Ps know more or know better than the NT so they have their own meaning for all this, which is neo-Judaistic.

He would cause the falling of many in Israel, doesn't sound real victorious (Lk 2:34). He brought the promised salvation, the forgivenenss and mercy of God 1:73, 77. There was a deliverance from enemies if they did not agitate Rome like the Zealots. But the book of Luke makes very clear that that was a pitfall for Israel all through the text. It is why Jesus tried to gain Galileans, to get them back off their agitation.
Utter nonsense as per usual.

The throne of David is on the earth and in Jerusalem.

Interplanner

Utter nonsense as per usual.

The throne of David is on the earth and in Jerusalem.

That is not what Acts 2 says and not where he reigns now and not what Eph 1, 3, Col 1 says and Phil 2 and is not why the Psalms and Is verses are quoted in Acts 13 which are about the promises to David. You are controlled by 2P2P and love the praise of Tam.

If it was utter nonsense, RD, it would ask you to look for Acts chapter 431. There is no such thing. You have just ruined the word nonsense.

Show me the absolute clarity of a NT passage about a scenario on earth. 2 Pter 3? No, and it is the most complete statement.

I just read STP's formula: God judged Jerusalem in 70 AD, God will fight for Jerusalem at the 2nd coming. But no NT passage about the 2nd coming has that feature or aspect to it. That idea is something the 1st century zealots and Galileans believed. I'm referring to the usual list of NT passages on the 2nd coming.

Interplanner

Quote Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post
Why is the mystery of godliness still a mystery to your commentaries?

This is one of many very poorly used passages. 2P2P bleeds through again. The myth that the church is a mystery and also that the passage is about the church. I have seen this NOWHERE in 40 years of reading. Just the club on the internet.

The 6 line song is about God in Christ. Overall, what the passage is saying is that it is that event that inspires believers to act purely and righteously in the church. Perhaps that is a mystery to our 2P2P friends are they are here so they can live lives of cantankerousness, hostility, insult, demeaning--far from the demands of actual people in the same room with them?

Where else would there be a permanent icon that mocks you no matter what you say or who you are?

Right Divider

Body part
That is not what Acts 2 says and not where he reigns now and not what Eph 1, 3, Col 1 says and Phil 2 and is not why the Psalms and Is verses are quoted in Acts 13 which are about the promises to David. You are controlled by 2P2P and love the praise of Tam.
Just keep chanting your lies and confusion. I respect the praise of those that believe correctly.

Last edited:

Interplanner

Just keep chanting you lies and confusion. I respect the praise of those that believe correctly.

The spooky thing about talking to you RD is that instead of saying systematically: this is what these 10 passages mean, you just do your ridicule and demean thing. I think that means your theology is vapid.

Interplanner

Your unwillingness to expound those same passages for 2 years now is not "my fairy tale." You just don't render them in their normal meaning, or I have not seen you do so. But then again, your name is mistaken too. "Right dividing" does not have to do with dispensations; see the context.

Interplanner

There are about 10 passages there. For the xth time, could you please just explain what you think instead of baloning others. It does not help me get any closer to what you think.

They are not chants if they follow the normal historical grammatical meaning.

Right Divider

Body part
There are about 10 passages there. For the xth time, could you please just explain what you think instead of baloning others. It does not help me get any closer to what you think.

They are not chants if they follow the normal historical grammatical meaning.
That is simply untrue or what is also called FALSE.

SaulToPaul 2

I just read STP's formula: God judged Jerusalem in 70 AD, God will fight for Jerusalem at the 2nd coming. But no NT passage about the 2nd coming has that feature or aspect to it. That idea is something the 1st century zealots and Galileans believed. I'm referring to the usual list of NT passages on the 2nd coming.

It is not a formula, just a matter of believing the written Word.