ECT Acts 13-Interplanner's Continuous Rebellion

SaulToPaul 2

I can half see why a person might think this from the dizzying action of Rev 19-21, but how did he manage to forget to say that anything in 20:1-6 was in Israel???

btw, for the friends who have eternalized Israel, please note 20:11: there was no place for the earth. Pretty gone, huh?

Is there anything too hard for the LORD? Believe him.

Right Divider

Body part
Show me a false premise from those chapters. Be specific instead of congratulating your self on blanket mindless dismissals.
Your PRIMARY false premise seems to be that if something is NOT mentioned in your pet passages that it has somehow been cancelled.

You have others. But until you get over that one there is no point in moving on to others.

But first answer what Chafer is about. What is the confused Bible he is referring to?
I could not care less what Chafer wrote.
I don't speak for Chafer.

Interplanner

Your PRIMARY false premise seems to be that if something is NOT mentioned in your pet passages that it has somehow been cancelled.

You have others. But until you get over that one there is no point in moving on to others.

I could not care less what Chafer wrote.
I don't speak for Chafer.

They are not pet passages; they are self-organizing passages, instead of Chafer or RD organized passages. They take up broadest themes of history, Christ, justification as possible. You are welcome to add on, but I don't know of any. I mean where more than one paragraph in succession stays on the topic.

You do what Chafer said to do, so you better care. he said the bible makes no sense without D'ism and D'ism made that even more popular by inventing a persecution complex in which other people are inventing RT while D'ism competely fumbles Gal 3:17.

Interplanner

I'm not here to win. I'm here to see more people saturated with the heart of the Bible, that the Seed was Christ, to work in his mission. I don't see where straining to show a land promise for Israel helps with that at all.

Danoh

I'm not here to win. I'm here to see more people saturated with the heart of the Bible, that the Seed was Christ, to work in his mission. I don't see where straining to show a land promise for Israel helps with that at all.

Yo, incompetent - the land issue is only dealt with to the extent it is because YOU keep bringing it up to the extent you do.

Where is MADs' supposed obsession with said land issue so focused on, on any other thread and or topic on TOL other than with your threads and those of say, northwye's, or that of one or another of your cronies in this?

It is non-existent; that's where.

You and yours picked this fight.

...and you and yours continually pick it.

Just as you obviously troll through old posts in your equally obvious hope of re-igniting this fight, whenever you find you haven't one more of your endless picking of this fight OP's to start.

This is your mess; your obsession.

You read or hear something elsewhere online from one or another sensationalist on the Land, or what have you, and next thing one knows, you are posting your dribble on here - as if MADs are the ones behind said sensationalism.

You and yours each do that.

You and yours...alone.

Again, point out where the Land issue is an issue to the extent it is on threads and or topics other than where your endless dribble on the Land is found.

It is non-existent.

You...are this problem.

Neverthesless, Romans 5:8.

Interplanner

In the beginning.... the end.

Re the broad themes.
There is no 'suggestion' about it. Acts 13 and 26 are completely clear and nothing in them sounds like 2P2P or STP at all. There is no point in listening about 2 goats or heb 8:8 without commentary because of his 100x refusal to view/comment on other passages.

Now that I think about it, since he is against commentary...that explains why he won't say anything.

Danoh

Re the broad themes.
There is no 'suggestion' about it. Acts 13 and 26 are completely clear and nothing in them sounds like 2P2P or STP at all. There is no point in listening about 2 goats or heb 8:8 without commentary because of his 100x refusal to view/comment on other passages.

Now that I think about it, since he is against commentary...that explains why he won't say anything.

Poor STP - he doesn't know the Bible was confused until Interplanner came along to sort out what's what.

Get with the books based program, STP.

SaulToPaul 2

Re the broad themes.

:chuckle:

I think you are losing it. Is it okay with God if you eat pork?

Interplanner

Neither do I.

Good for you but Chafer found it confusing because Israel never got its restored kingdom without him figuring it out, which you think is needed to. you specialize in what Acts 1 forbids and don't see that that preaching and the mission is the kingdom that was supposed happen, made without human hands.

Right Divider

Body part
Good for you but Chafer found it confusing because Israel never got its restored kingdom without him figuring it out, which you think is needed to. you specialize in what Acts 1 forbids and don't see that that preaching and the mission is the kingdom that was supposed happen, made without human hands.
Your complete lack of understanding forces you to come up with your cancellationist fairy tale.

You've been shown the truth many times and still reject it. Too bad for you.