Act NOW to Save Terri Schiavo!

Granite

Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
God did, huh? You obviously read the bible like you believe it.........like a story book.

As if Terri was the only person that this ever happened to! Who are you to judge God?

Yes he most certainly did. As I recall he incinerated a few cities, allegedly, and I don't believe every single Sodomite was guilty of attempted gang rape.

Get a clue, rookie, people judge your deity all the time.

Skeptic

Even though Terri essentially died years ago, I am glad her autonomic functions have ceased.

I doubt if she or anyone facing the prospect of being artificially kept in a PVS would have wanted the kind of media circus we have been witnessing. ... Oh, I suppose there are a few who like the thought the posthumous fame such a circus might bring.

Chileice

Zakath said:
Don't worry too much. If any deity provided a clear, unambiguous sign, I'd be the last person to reject it...

(
That's good to know. I'll be waiting to see your reply one day. You can start a thread: "Zakath's sign" or something to that effect. Who knows? Maybe you will be hit by one of Sozo's stray golf balls, drop into a coma and be put on a feeding tube after which the tube will be removed and you will come back to full health after an unambiguous near-death experience. No way to know how God will show you but I will begin to pray he will... hopefully not in the same manner previously described. :dizzy:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Zakath said:
We are talking about the same deity who allegedly killed every human on the planet except for eight persons in a flood, right?

We are talking about the same deity who ordered Moses and Joshua to slaughter every man, woman, and child in half a dozen cities, right?

And you expect me to believe that the creator of the universe wasn't saavy enough to find a way to work around a handful of Floridian police?

I think I already answered these questions like three times.

Zakath said:
There are circumstances, though, in which the innocent are purposely killed.

Do you agree with that practice?

drbrumley

Zakath said:
Don't feel constrained...

How do you show you love them?

I provide for them. Just as God provided for me in my weakest times.
I give approval when they do good. I give dicipline when they don't do good. Just as God does.

Agape4Robin

granite1010 said:
Yes he most certainly did. As I recall he incinerated a few cities, allegedly, and I don't believe every single Sodomite was guilty of attempted gang rape.
You weren't there. And if God said that they were all guilty, well then they were. He is omniscient/omnipotenet and you are NOT. :nono:
Get a clue, rookie, people judge your deity all the time.
Oh, well then, if people do it all the time, then it must be ok.......... :rolleyes:

Skeptic

drbrumley said:
And you base your facts on what empirical evidence?
All of the medical assessments to date, bare any last-minute unscientific assessment made by fundie doctors.