Act NOW to Save Terri Schiavo!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Skeptic said:
I wasn't concerned about the remote possibility she was aware of pain.

Huh? I thought you liberals were all about concerning yourselves with the needs of others?

Agape4Robin

They said that Terri died cradled in her "husband's" arms! Talk about a media :zakath:
He is the epitomy of a TRUE hypocrite!!!!!!! :vomit:

Skeptic

BillyBob said:
Huh? I thought you liberals were all about concerning yourselves with the needs of others?
Remember, I think she essentially died years ago. Therefore, in this case, there was no "other" to concern myself with.

The courts agreed. All the doctors agreed (accept for the fundie ones). End of story.

drbrumley

Skeptic said:
Remember, I think she essentially died years ago. Therefore, in this case, there was no "other" to concern myself with.

The courts agreed. All the doctors agreed (accept for the fundie ones). End of story.

She died years ago?

Thats why the dr's you praise said she wasn't dying. They wanted to put her out of her misery. And you talk about morals. You gutless wimp. Hell with fellowship week.

Agape4Robin

Skeptic said:
Remember, I think she essentially died years ago. Therefore, in this case, there was no "other" to concern myself with. :blabla:

YOU "think" she essentially died years ago? Oh, well then, you must be the wellspring of all knowledge and wisdom......

:darwinsm:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Skeptic said:
Remember, I think she essentially died years ago.

Then why could she respond to people? Why did she live for 13 days after her feeding tube was removed?

Therefore, in this case, there was no "other" to concern myself with.

Well, we certainly wouldn't want to concern you with the unnecessary suffering of another human being.

The courts agreed.

With what?

All the doctors agreed (accept for the fundie ones).

Oh really? You wanna back that up?

End of story.

Hardly.......although it is the end of an innocent life wrongly taken.

Agape4Robin

drbrumley said:
People like Skeptic and Zakath, well never mind. It defies logic.
I actually feel sorry for them. I think one of them was even a pastor or something like that.......Don't they realize that God is being lovingly patient with them? :jessilu: :sigh: