Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mr. 5020 said:
They don't blame God for anything. They don't believe God exists.

So they say.

They're mad cause God didn't/ doesn't do what they think He should. Sadly enough, this is partly due to idiots who teach that God performs in ways that He doesn't.

Mr. 5020

Poly said:
So they say.

They're mad cause God didn't/ doesn't do what they think He should. Sadly enough, this is partly due to idiots who teach that God performs in ways that He doesn't.
I don't completely agree. I think they're just being sarcastic, like , "Where's your God now?"

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Chileice said:
That's good to know. I'll be waiting to see your reply one day. You can start a thread: "Zakath's sign" or something to that effect. Who knows? Maybe you will be hit by one of Sozo's stray golf balls, drop into a coma and be put on a feeding tube after which the tube will be removed and you will come back to full health after an unambiguous near-death experience. No way to know how God will show you but I will begin to pray he will... hopefully not in the same manner previously described. :dizzy:
We'll see... but I wouldn't hold my breath, if I were you... ;)

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Shimei said:
I think I already answered these questions like three times.
A simple "yes" or "no" would suffice... :rolleyes:

Do you agree with that practice?
I am genetically biased against any outsider, deity or not, killing those I consider innocent.

So shoot me... :D

Mr. 5020

Poly said:
Sadly enough, this is partly due to idiots who teach that God performs in ways that He doesn't.
You mean, like this one....
Chileice said:
That's good to know. I'll be waiting to see your reply one day. You can start a thread: "Zakath's sign" or something to that effect. Who knows? Maybe you will be hit by one of Sozo's stray golf balls, drop into a coma and be put on a feeding tube after which the tube will be removed and you will come back to full health after an unambiguous near-death experience. No way to know how God will show you but I will begin to pray he will... hopefully not in the same manner previously described. :dizzy:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Shimei said:
Then why did they give here pain killers?
They gave her morphine, which is also an anticonvulsant. She already went through one bout of electrolytic shock fifteen years ago that stopped her heart. Perhaps they thought they were being kind to prevent the convulsions that sometimes accompany electrolytic imbalances...

To get the "correct" answer, you'd have to ask the physcians who prescribed it.

Agape4Robin

Oh!!!!! I get it.....they think God is some kind of genie in a bottle or Santa Claus...........except Zakath doesn't believe in God unless it's only to sneer and sling sarcasm at those of us who do. One day, he will wake up and find himself confessing that Jesus is LORD. Of course, he may be dead :dead: .....but nonetheless......it's a sure thing. :thumb:

Mr. 5020

Agape4Robin said:
Oh!!!!! I get it.....they think God is some kind of genie in a bottle or Santa Claus...........except Zakath doesn't believe in God unless it's only to sneer and sling sarcasm at those of us who do. One day, he will wake up and find himself confessing that Jesus is LORD. Of course, he may be dead :dead: .....but nonetheless......it's a sure thing. :thumb:
I guess that depends on if you believe in "once saved, alway saved," right?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Skeptic said:
Remember, I think she essentially died years ago. Therefore, in this case, there was no "other" to concern myself with.

The courts agreed. All the doctors agreed (accept for the fundie ones). End of story.
where did you get the info that the Dr,s who disagreed are fundies?