ECT According to Paul he was not the only one that preached the MYSTERY.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nah I have no need to lie I ant MAD and have no need to buttress false beliefs like MAD with twisting, deception, lies, and a false narrative to marginalize and demote Jesus.

Does MAD twist scripture, tell lies, and "marginalize and demote Jesus?"

We want to make sure we understand your position. COULD YOU REPEAT IT-IN CAPS, to "seal the deal?"

john w

Hall of Fame

What is it, bro; you still haven't gotten over how Hilston embarrassed you so badly in your supposed attempt a debate with that great Bible student - or is it just you...being you? :chuckle:
Yes, D, Hilston spanked him, bloodied him, so much so, that Craigie left the "debate"(loosely employed-it was no contest), "scurried away like a cockroach when the light was shined on him"(he taught us that?, and just left the debate, even though he said he would continue it. Craigie suffered 57 "death knells" in the thread, "debate," and his "invented" AD 70-ism/Preterism was "destroyed."

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus loves you and died for your sins. Get saved heretic.
It is the Lord Jesus Christ, not "Jesus," you Christ rejecting clown-show some respect, as you flip the bird at "the Lord from heaven." You don't have the authority to tell a forever justified saint that he is a heretic, troll. Devil children don't have that authority.

dodge

Since you've proven beyond any shadow of a doubt that you do NOT even know what MAD teaches, you are no "authority" in MAD or the Bible or truth.

You are just a juvenile unbelieving liar, all puffed up with yourself.

In the above rant you described MAD perfectly.

john w

Hall of Fame
I know MAD is a confused , scripture denying , deception, and that MAD should be avoided by Christians because of the deceptions MAD tries to pass off as truth.

Dodge-ism actually ignores a large portion of scripture. Does Dodge-ism read the bible? It says what it says. Can Dodge-ism read? Dodge-ism is out of context!!! Dodge-ism follows lies, and errors!!! Dodge-ism teaches the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. DODGE-ISM(in CAPS) is deceived, and e blind. My prayer for Dodge-ism is that you it quits following other men who are trapped in lies and error. If Dodge-ism had a bible they might want to actually read it ! Dodge-ism is too busy creating a false gospel. I do not need to pervert the context of scripture to follow lies as do those in delusional Dodge-ism. The bible says Doge-ism is wrong ! I will stay with scripture. Obviously Dodge-ism uses Jesus and Paul as window dressing and follows neither in reality.Dodge-ism idolizes Peter and ignores Jesus. The answer is in scripture which Dodge-ism has become expert at "changing" to fit Dodge-ism. Your interpretation is wrong. Get a bible and read it it is in the bible. Dodge-ism is deceived. Dodge-ism ignores scripture to follow lies. I have not made Peter my pope and I do not marginalize Jesus to elevate Peterl as that is uniquely Dodge-ism and Catholicism. Dodge-ism is delusional, has errors, and lies. Dodge-ism is a product of missing the TRUTH AND MEANING OF most OF THE SCRIPTURE.Dodge-ism perverts and changes Paul's teachings to follow other deceived men.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nah, I aint a MAD believer and perverter of scripture as MAD does. I follow Jesus not Bullinger or Stam.

No, members of the boc, in contrast to you, are not devil followers, like yourself,Law/Moses/Peter/pope followers, and perverters of scripture as you devil/Law/Moses/Peter/pope followers do. We follow the risen, ascended, glorified, and seated "Lord from heaven," whom you reject, not your pope, and EWTN, "Catholic Answers," and other Catholic perversions.

Dodge-ism actually ignores a large portion of scripture. Does Dodge-ism read the bible? It says what it says. Can Dodge-ism read? Dodge-ism is out of context!!! Dodge-ism follows lies, and errors!!! Dodge-ism teaches the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. DODGE-ISM(in CAPS) is deceived, and e blind. My prayer for Dodge-ism is that you it quits following other men who are trapped in lies and error. If Dodge-ism had a bible they might want to actually read it ! Dodge-ism is too busy creating a false gospel. I do not need to pervert the context of scripture to follow lies as do those in delusional Dodge-ism. The bible says Doge-ism is wrong ! I will stay with scripture. Obviously Dodge-ism uses Jesus and Paul as window dressing and follows neither in reality.Dodge-ism idolizes Peter and ignores Jesus. The answer is in scripture which Dodge-ism has become expert at "changing" to fit Dodge-ism. Your interpretation is wrong. Get a bible and read it it is in the bible. Dodge-ism is deceived. Dodge-ism ignores scripture to follow lies. I have not made Peter my pope and I do not marginalize Jesus to elevate Peterl as that is uniquely Dodge-ism and Catholicism. Dodge-ism is delusional, has errors, and lies. Dodge-ism is a product of missing the TRUTH AND MEANING OF most OF THE SCRIPTURE.Dodge-ism perverts and changes Paul's teachings to follow other deceived men.

dodge

Why do you call me Lord Lord and do not the things I have commanded you ?

Not everyone that says unto me Lord Lord will enter into heaven but he that does my Father's will.

john w

Hall of Fame

Not everyone that says unto me Lord Lord will enter into heaven but he that does my Father's will.

666th time for him spamming.

Devilish troll. Leave your admitted Catholic/Moses/pope/devil following, and get saved.

Raise the dead-Genesis-Revelation.

john w

Hall of Fame

Acts 13 KJV

6 And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Barjesus:

7 Which was with the deputy of the country, Sergius Paulus, a prudent man; who called for Barnabas and Saul, and desired to hear the word of God.

8 But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.

9 Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him.

10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

So there,Elymas.

dodge

Read them and weep fraud !

john w

Hall of Fame

Get saved, wicked fraud, troll, and habitual liar. You're no former Marine-you are a wicked, lying, cowardly punk, who is such a loser, he spends most of the day pouting about how mean/evil MAD is, having tantrums. Sissy-we see through you, poser.

john w

Hall of Fame

And quit imitating me with the "fraud" comment. Your daddy the devil, the great imitator, taught you imitation.

dodge

john w

Hall of Fame

You're a satanic troll, Elymas, and not a former Marine, but a snotty loser/brat.

Get off TOL, troll.

john w

Hall of Fame

That's cute, Elymas-red in your scripture spams....that is so convincing....Impressive, troll...Loser.

dodge

Romans 10:9-10 KJV -

Romans 10:9–10 (KJV 1900)
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

So after one does Rom. 10:9-10 then they become a free moral agent to do anything they want to in your opinion ?

You can do all in Romans 10:9-10 and violate what Jesus said and if you do YOU have only lied to yourself and are NOT saved anyway.