ECT According to Paul he was not the only one that preached the MYSTERY.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Romans 10:9–10 (KJV 1900)
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

So after one does Rom. 10:9-10 then they become a free moral agent to do anything they want to in your opinion ?

You can do all in Romans 10:9-10 and violate what Jesus said and if you do YOU have only lied to yourself and are NOT saved anyway.

Why do you call me Lord Lord and do not the things I have commanded you ?

Not everyone that says unto me Lord Lord will enter into heaven but he that does my Father's will.
Why does every nitwit think that MADs do whatever they want and keep sinning?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Chapter, verse, that your saint Judas preached the gospel of Christ, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, as you assert, she devil teenager.

1 Cor 15:1-4 is the New Covenant. The Apostle Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

(2 Cor 3:6) He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Judas killed himself prior to, on, or right after the crucifixion. Therefore, Judas never preached the New Covenant like the Apostle Paul and Peter did.

john w

Hall of Fame
1 Cor 15:1-4 is the New Covenant. The Apostle Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

(2 Cor 3:6) He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Judas killed himself prior to, on, or right after the crucifixion. Therefore, Judas never preached the New Covenant like the Apostle Paul and Peter did.

Oh, sweetie...I did not know that Judas killed himself....Thanks, loser, for that insight...Please teach us...Please?

1 Cor 15:1-4 is the New Covenant.

No, it's not, devil boy-no such thing as "the gospel of the New Covenant"-your "fallable" "men" teachers taught you that-no scripture says that.
Quite irrelevant, gay boy, admitted Catholic/Jebbie, Jew hater, and anti-Semite. Your fellow devil worshiper dodge asserts that Judas preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, so, as usual, thanks for saying nothing, wimp.

Are you an anti-Semite, gay boy? Does the age of a "belief system" determine its veracity? I deny the NC is enacted. Am I saved?

Did you say this:?

One can deny the New Covenant, slap Christ in the face, and thus deny his work on the cross, but it is not a salvational issue.

john w

Hall of Fame
. Therefore, Judas never preached the New Covenant like the Apostle Paul and Peter did.

Dodgeball asserts that he did, you moron. Call him on it. I forgot....You're a man pleaser, wimp, weasel, with no spine/vertebrae/backbone, and have no interest, in defending the purity of of the gospel of Christ, but just here, because you're an unemployed loser, having gotten kicked out of your church, saw our business go under, so this is your "avenue to fame," a way to give credence to your miserable failures in life, as you are MAD obsessed, spending half of your waking hours, satisfying your dispy obsession/man crush, as "that's all you got."

How did I do, loser? And get a job, start exercising, or something, you clown, troll. And start paying attention to your neglected wife/kids.

Am I clear? And quit emailing me, plagiarizing-it's against TOL rules, Craigie the no chin/arms/spine troll.

Interplanner

It may have been explained in advance, just as the work of the Spirit was explained in advance. When Jesus said 'this is the new covenant in my blood...' it did not mean he had not explained anything at all about it in advance in other situations.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It may have been explained in advance, just as the work of the Spirit was explained in advance. When Jesus said 'this is the new covenant in my blood...' it did not mean he had not explained anything at all about it in advance in other situations.

Judas preached the first part of the gospel, but like many today they prefer their religious beliefs to that of surrendering their all to the Lord, and therefore they speak like a devil, as Judas became.

LA