ECT According to Paul he was not the only one that preached the MYSTERY.

God's Truth

Hi and you like to play with the BIG BOYS , and with me you need a verse as BACKUP , so where is that verse that curses Paul OR that Paul preached another Gospel and if you do know your bible , you should know Acts 21:21 , RIGHT !!

dan p

Okay dan. I do want to hang with the big boys. Can they handle a debate with me? Can you?

Here is a scripture where Paul says NO OTHER GOSPEL.

Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Here is yet another water baptism...

1 Peter 3:20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.

Danoh, what WATER did Paul have?

Was Paul sent to baptize?

John baptized with water, but with what did Jesus baptize?

*ahem

God's Truth

Hi and you like to play with the BIG BOYS , and with me you need a verse as BACKUP , so where is that verse that curses Paul OR that Paul preached another Gospel and if you do know your bible , you should know Acts 21:21 , RIGHT !!

dan p

Paul had the Holy Spirit and was a sensitive guy.

Acts 21:13 Then Paul answered, "Why are you weeping and breaking my heart? I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die in Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus."

way 2 go

Okay dan. I do want to hang with the big boys. Can they handle a debate with me? Can you?

Here is a scripture where Paul says NO OTHER GOSPEL.

Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!

it is not another gospel it was what Peter and James taught.

Gal 1:6**I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7**Which is not another;

DAN P

Paul had the Holy Spirit and was a sensitive guy.

Acts 21:13 Then Paul answered, "Why are you weeping and breaking my heart? I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die in Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus."

Hi and you are welcome to reply to any of my posts , BUT please give a verse for your proof text !!

So NO COMMENT on Acts 21:21 , and you continue to be CALLOW to me !!

dan p

God's Truth

it is not another gospel it was what Peter and James taught.

Gal 1:6**I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7**Which is not another;

Paul preached what John the baptizer taught...and what Jesus Christ himself taught.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Mat 4:17**From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Is that any different in its message from the gospel we now preach?

The purification works.
Is that any different in its message from the gospel we now preach?

It is always about believing and obeying God, no matter what God says to do.
Irrelevant to the point. What was their message?

I do not understand sarcasm. What do you mean?
I wasn't being sarcastic. I want an answer.