ECT According to Paul he was not the only one that preached the MYSTERY.

God's Truth

You did like and actually admitted it. How is that a "sentence"? Again, it appears that you don't know what words mean. No wonder we get all of this confusion from you.

You are not speaking the truth.

I have not admitted to lying because that would be lying.

By the way, Paul is not the only one who preached the mystery.

God's Truth

You did like and actually admitted it. How is that a "sentence"? Again, it appears that you don't know what words mean. No wonder we get all of this confusion from you.

"You did like..."? You do not make sense. You have trouble understanding the scriptures so you attack me personally. I understand why you do that. Jesus tells us why people do that.

Right Divider

Body part
You are not speaking the truth.

I have not admitted to lying because that would be lying.

By the way, Paul is not the only one who preached the mystery.
Which mystery?

You claimed that "YOU MADISTS" said something that WE do not. One person apparently did say it, but that is NOT YOU MADISTS.

Later you said "You do not say baptized but you do say you follow Paul."

At best this is DISHONEST....

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
What do you think? I think we know and we know it is not how you are now trying to come off as thinking.

Okay. here's what I think:

You quoted Mt 10:22 as if it applied to you.

Better to be hated by all.

Matthew 10:22 You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Then I cited Mat 10:23 with the logical conclusion that if Mt 10:22 applies to you then Mt 10:23 would apply to you as well....in context.

Did you make it over all th' cities of Israel yet?

Mat 10:23

I don't see that this next one has any logical bearing on the point:

If I didn't would I be less hated if I speak God's Truth?

Then I said this which if not true wrecks all possible right understanding of Scripture.

You don't speak GOD's truth when you lift a verse out of its context.

That is why we are debating so that we can prove it to each other, but it sounds like you ran out of proof because you have resorted to insults.

Proofs are presented logically and methodically.
That's what I've been doing.

When losing the argument, you shift into claiming you're being insulted.
If GOD's truth insults you then the problem is yours.

It wasn't an insult, it was a fact of GOD's truth.

We are here to debate the scriptures, and not to hear what you think about me.

It was you that inserted 'you' into Mt 10.
I didn't.
I merely pointed out that Mt 10 has a particular context and then you claim insult.

And I said that one cannot speak GOD's truth by lifting scripture out of its context.

How is that exclusively about you?

It's about anybody who does it.

Are you admitting that you do it?

If so, then you are certainly included in the charge.

God's Truth

Which mystery?

You claimed that "YOU MADISTS" said something that WE do not. One person apparently did say it, but that is NOT YOU MADISTS.

You madists DO say you follow Paul.

Are you claiming that you personally do not?

God's Truth

Okay. here's what I think:

You quoted Mt 10:22 as if it applied to you.

Then I cited Mat 10:23 with the logical conclusion that if Mt 10:22 applies to you then Mt 10:23 would apply to you as well....in context.

I don't see that this next one has any logical bearing on the point:

Then I said this which if not true wrecks all possible right understanding of Scripture.

Proofs are presented logically and methodically.
That's what I've been doing.

When losing the argument, you shift into claiming you're being insulted.
If GOD's truth insults you then the problem is yours.

It was you that inserted 'you' into Mt 10.
I didn't.
I merely pointed out that Mt 10 has a particular context and then you claim insult.

Just because Jesus said something to a blind person and YOU YOURSELF are not literally blind---it does NOT mean you do not have to do what Jesus says.

You still have to stop sinning and do not get out of it because you are not blind.

John 5:14
Afterward, Jesus found the man in the temple and said to him, "See, you have been restored. Stop sinning, or something worse may happen to you."

You still have to stop sinning even though you are not a woman and even though you did not commit adultery:

John 8:11 "No one, sir," she said. "Then neither do I condemn you,"Jesus declared. "Go now and leave your life of sin."

What kind of logic do you have? You can't say Jesus doesn't mean it for you because he said it to a woman and you are not a woman. You can't say Jesus doesn't say it for you because you are not blind.

God's Truth

Which mystery?

You are not fit to judge anyone. Just listen to yourself.

God's Truth

Danoh says that he is baptized unto Paul and that is Madist 101.

Another madist came on and said they do not believe in water baptism.

I said I know that but they say they follow Paul.

There is no lie only false witness accusers who want to make the threads about me and do not care how they go about it.

God's Truth

Danoh, if you are listening, I know what you meant when you said you were baptized unto Paul, even though you do not believe in a water baptism.

Danoh

Which mystery?

No it's not, RD.

That is your take on where she was coming from.

What she was trying to do was take back what she said when she was made aware a part of her statement had been a one size fits all Mads.

She was actually honest - not - dishonest.

She was admitting she was wrong on that part.

That's just your normal habit of reading into another's words and right off condemning them based on your misread instead of seeking greater clarity from them.

You do that all the time with one poster or another.

God's Truth

No it's not, RD.

What she was trying to do was take back what she said when she was made aware a part of her statement had been a one size fits all Mads.

That's just your normal habit of reading into another's words and right off condemning them based on your misread instead of seeking greater clarity from them.

I am glad that you see I was not dishonest. I do not admit to doing anything wrong. Madists do not believe in water baptism and they do say they follow Paul.

Right Divider

Body part
No it's not, RD.

You're right Danoh, it was her FIRST statement that was dishonest. Sorry for the confusion.