ECT According to Paul he was not the only one that preached the MYSTERY.

Danoh

I am glad that you see I was not dishonest. I do not admit to doing anything wrong. Madists do not believe in water baptism and they do say they follow Paul.

You are partly wrong again.

There are some Mads who do believe in water baptism.

I do not hold to that, and do not see such Mads as being consistent in their perspective.

Neither do I feel the need to anathamatize them because they hold to water baptism.

But you are wrong in this one size fits all Mads you conclude all Mads in.

Danoh

Danoh, if you are listening, I know what you meant when you said you were baptized unto Paul, even though you do not believe in a water baptism.

You said you know what I mean.

Obviously, you mean what YOU think I mean.

But if that is where you wish to remain - in what YOU think I meant...then so be it.

Just remember that whenever you are accused of going by what YOU think someone or a pssage of Scripture may or my not...have meant.

DAN P

Let's talk about the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus said the kingdom would be in them.

Hi and this is not what Luke 17:21 means !~!

There are some 5 verbs in verse 21

The second verb in verse 21 is SHALL THEY SAY , is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE so much for your comment that the Kingdom is in the MIDTH as the Kingdom of Heaven has been set aside , for 2000 years and COUNTING !!

The Greek word in the KJV is translated WITH IN YOU really means , Greek word ENTOS which means IN YOUR MIDTH , which means the subject is Jesus !!

dan p

Last edited:

God's Truth

Hi and this is not what Luke 17:21 means !~!

There are some 5 verbs in verse 21

The second verb in verse 21 is SHALL THEY SAY , is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE so much for your comment that the Kingdom is in the MIDTH as the Kingdom of Heaven has been set aside , for 2000 years and COUNTING !!

The Greek word in the KJV is translated WITH IN YOU really means , Greek word ENTOS which means IN YOUR MIDTH , which means the subject is Jesus !!

dan p

Jesus is the Holy Spirit and when one receives the Holy Spirit, they will have Jesus Christ himself living in them.

John 17:26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."

God's Truth

Come on, someone, anyone here, because all here claim to know, and all here go against me...How does Jesus himself live in us if he is not the Holy Spirit?

DAN P

Come on, someone, anyone here, because all here claim to know, and all here go against me...How does Jesus himself live in us if he is not the Holy Spirit?

Hi and you know now what ENTOS /WITH YOUR MIDTH means that Jesus is the KINGDOM !!

Jesus had already Condemned the Pharisees !!

You are on a Dispensational forum and you need your A Game to compete and you only has and F Game !!

So hang in there and learn !!

dan p

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and you know now what ENTOS /WITH YOUR MIDTH means that Jesus is the KINGDOM !!

Jesus had already Condemned the Pharisees !!

You are on a Dispensational forum and you need your A Game to compete and you only has and F Game !!

So hang in there and learn !!

dan p

dan p

Your insults and opinions are no defense for any truth.

DAN P

With your logic, Paul cursed himself as he preached another gospel.

Hi and you like to play with the BIG BOYS , and with me you need a verse as BACKUP , so where is that verse that curses Paul OR that Paul preached another Gospel and if you do know your bible , you should know Acts 21:21 , RIGHT !!

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame
How is it a topic change when it is about a mystery?

It is still a mystery to you that Jesus is the same as God the Father and the Holy Spirit.

Absolutely clueless, as this drone does not even understand the biblical concept of what the term "mystery" means, as she reads into it the "western," "modern day" meaning into it, i.e., "spooky....not understandable."

No, lush-Paul says the mystery is understandable. The term means "hidden, secret."

Clueless. Embarrassing clown.