ECT According to Paul he was not the only one that preached the MYSTERY.

God's Truth

Hi and if you are OBEYING as to Rom 16:26 , then you have to know the Relelation of the MYSTERY ??

Do you know the MYSTERY ??

It is obvious that you do not understand 1 Cor 11:1 for is says to be IMITATORS of Paul as he is of Jesus Christ !!

Correct me if I am wrong ??

dan p

Paul is saying to do what he is doing and that is do what Christ does.

Paul was pointing to Christ.

Paul said not to say "I follow Paul."

Paul was saying to do what he does by following Jesus.

Right Divider

Body part
The kingdom of God is within us. That is what Jesus says.

Once, having been asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, "The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation,

nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you."

Luke 17:20-21
This is one of the great advantages of the KJB.... YOU IS PLURAL.... it's NOT about an INDIVIDUAL!

God's Truth

Again you will not listen to TRUTH.

The word YOU in the KJB is PLURAL. If it were SINGULAR it would be THEE or THOU.

YOU and YE are ALWAYS PLURAL.

But I know you'll believe whatever YOU think that it should mean, regardless of the facts.

When Jesus says 'you', he is speaking about many people. That is plural.

God's Truth

Nope...
Matt 21:43 (AKJV/PCE)
(21:43) Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

The kingdom of God is really the kingdom of God, not what you've believed about it.

How do you think that scripture changes what I said?

The Jews would not have the kingdom of God, the Holy Spirit, because they would not believe in Christ.

Right Divider

Body part
How do you think that scripture changes what I said?

The Jews would not have the kingdom of God, the Holy Spirit, because they would not believe in Christ.
It says that it SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY.... maybe the English language is not your strength, but that means that THEY HAD IT.

You cannot take something away from someone that does not have it.

P.S. Do you like my new signature?

God's Truth

It says that it SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY.... maybe the English language is not your strength, but that means that THEY HAD IT.

The kingdom of God...God's Spirit, the Holy Spirit...was with the Jews...God's Spirit the Holy Spirit was in the temple. God was among His people.

The kingdom of God, the Spirit of God was going to be IN the saved.

That is how God reconciles Himself to us...by living IN us.

When God lives in us, we have the kingdom in us; AND we are put in Jesus.

We have the kingdom in us and we are in heaven.

You cannot take something away from someone that does not have it.

Again, the kingdom was near but those who would not believe had it taken from them. God was not going to be in the earthly temple anymore.

P.S. Do you like my new signature?

I have to check it out.

Right Divider

Body part
The kingdom of God...God's Spirit, the Holy Spirit...was with the Jews...God's Spirit the Holy Spirit was in the temple. God was among His people.

The kingdom of God, the Spirit of God was going to be IN the saved.

That is how God reconciles Himself to us...by living IN us.

When God lives in us, we have the kingdom in us; AND we are put in Jesus.

We have the kingdom in us and we are in heaven.

Again, the kingdom was near but those who would not believe had it taken from them. God was not going to be in the earthly temple anymore.
So you just flat out refuse to believe Matthew 21:43. That figures. You've got your story and the facts don't matter.

God's Truth

http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post4808921

Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Rom 16:25 (KJV)
(16:25) Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

The list: http://theologyonline.com/entry.php?...quot-list-quot
Great Bible software: http://www.theword.net/

Set yourself free and get rid of the lists.

As for you thinking you caught me in a lie, Danoh is a Madist and he said he was baptized unto Paul.

Madists DO say they follow Paul.

Paul says not to say you were baptized unto him, and not to say you follow him.

As for the works that we are not saved by that is the purification/ceremonial works.

Right Divider

Body part
Set yourself free and get rid of the lists.

As for you thinking you caught me in a lie, Danoh is a Madist and he said he was baptized unto Paul.

Madists DO say they follow Paul.

Paul says not to say you were baptized unto him, and not to say you follow him.

As for the works that we are not saved by that is the purification/ceremonial works.
We follow Paul JUST exactly as the Bible tells us to.

A couple of suggestions for you:
  • You need to support your claims with IN CONTEXT scripture rightly divided. You typically just give lengthy opinions.
  • You need to QUOTE the things that you CLAIM that others are saying. It's the same principle.

God's Truth

We follow Paul JUST exactly as the Bible tells us to.
The Bible says to follow Paul follow CHRIST.

A couple of suggestions for you:

You need to support your claims with IN CONTEXT scripture rightly divided. You typically just give lengthy opinions.

I have even more scriptures about the kingdom that I would like to discuss with you.

You need to QUOTE the things that you CLAIM that others are saying. It's the same principle.

Are you saying you did not see Danoh's post and that you did not see where I quoted him?

God's Truth

Here Right Divider:

Nope, I will not deny it - we have been baptized unto Paul.

In a manner similar to Paul's intended sense in following assertion...

1 Corinthians 10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 10:2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 10:3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat; 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

In a manner the same...but different...

Standard Mad 101...

Right Divider

Body part
The Bible says to follow Paul follow CHRIST.
Paul did NOT follow Christ the way that you think that you do.

I have even more scriptures about the kingdom that I would like to discuss with you.
Instead of trying to quote many verses, stick with one until you understand it. Like Matthew 21:43.
Matt 21:43 (AKJV/PCE)
(21:43) Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Are you saying you did not see Danoh's post and that you did not see where I quoted him?
Yes, I did not see it. Also, Danoh is not the single spokesperson for Mid-Acts Dispensational doctrine.

MAD is easily demonstrable as the correct way to understand scripture. It's too bad so many refuse to believe that and instead mash everything into a mess.