Abortion-a crying shame. (HOF thread)

avaya

BANNED
Banned
Aimiel said:
You can't separate define someone as a non-being by those type of standards, just for convienience sake. You're trying to find a way to justify murdering that tiny little baby, because you 'say' it is not a living being yet. That it is not capable of thought. That it is not 'viable.' Well, if you weren't given food after you were born, you would have died. That is murder, whether or not you ever had a brain or a thought.
cite
Do you eat mean Aimiel? Hell, have you ever had a salad?

If so, then you are a murderer on a far greater scale than any pro-abortionist. Cows, fish and plant life, while alive, are not capable of thought and yet we end their lives every single day. There has yet to be a single plant that has ever had either a brain or a thought and yet we end their lives every day.

Who are you to make that distinction?

Another question. How much money/time/resources have you donated to a pro-life/anti-abortion organization? And how much money/time/resources have you donated to an abused/homeless/unwanted child organization?

The thing that I have found, is that more "pro-lifers" are not that. They are not "pro-life". They are "pro-new-life" because they want as many new, fresh little minds running around as possible in order to further spread their religious beliefs.

And out of curisiouity, this question is directed to those who feel it is okay to kill abortionists:
Do you feel the same way towards all those parents who murder their own kids? Is it okay to go and shoot them or blow up their homes?

Eowyn

Proverbs 4:11-13
LIFETIME MEMBER
avaya said:
cite
Do you eat mean Aimiel? Hell, have you ever had a salad?

If so, then you are a murderer on a far greater scale than any pro-abortionist. Cows, fish and plant life, while alive, are not capable of thought and yet we end their lives every single day. There has yet to be a single plant that has ever had either a brain or a thought and yet we end their lives every day.

Who are you to make that distinction?

Another question. How much money/time/resources have you donated to a pro-life/anti-abortion organization? And how much money/time/resources have you donated to an abused/homeless/unwanted child organization?

The thing that I have found, is that more "pro-lifers" are not that. They are not "pro-life". They are "pro-new-life" because they want as many new, fresh little minds running around as possible in order to further spread their religious beliefs.

:chew: :cow: :chicken: Oh no, I'm so ashamed of myself, I'm a dirty meat eater. And now apparently I'm a plant murderer also. Die you cornstalk!!! :Grizzly:

Avaya, do you have anything better to do than spew mindless crud? Only idiots don't see the difference between children and cows(or petunias for that matter). And if someone did support abused, abandoned childrens homes would that really change your view of them that much? My guess is no. Pro-choicers always throw that argument out there. Pro-lifers do more to save children born and unborn than the majority of people.

Emo

avaya said:

"pro-new-life"......:think:........sounds good!

Where do I sign up?

:banana:

d'zbabygurl

Zakath said:
A few additional related statistics...

Christians make up the great majority (about 70%) of women obtaining abortions...

• 43% of women having abortions claim to be Protestant
  • 27% of women having abortions claim to be Roman Catholic
  • One in five women having abortions claim to be born-again or Evangelical Christians

Source: 1995 Alan Guttmacher Institute study

===============================
Incidents of Violence Against Abortion Providers
1977-2004

• 7 Murders
  • 17 Attempted Murders
  • 41 Bombings
  • 168 Arsons
  • 82 Attempted Bombings/Arsons
  • 373 Invasions
  • 1048 Incidences of Vandalism
  • 591 Incidences of Trespassing
  • 125 Incidences of Assault and Battery
  • 357 Death Threats
  • 3 Kidnappings
  • 76 Incidences of Burglary

Source: National Abortion Federation

Anyone that has an abortion should be punished its so wrong ur taking the life of a helpless child away if u dont want to have a baby maybe u should wear protection everytime u have sex DUH its a very sad thing when people have abortions i hate them.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A Wall of Remembrance

A Wall of Remembrance

Thank You, all for the reminder in pictures and posts . . .

In other posts I have indicated that I am a retired/disable Funeral Director, of all the cases that I was involved with, the death of an infant or child were the hardest and most unsettling, their funerals/memorials are equally as difficult. For me the death and funeral/memorial of an infant or child always, and I repeat, always, served as a reminder that love and life are even more precious than the day before.

A "Wall of Remembrance"​

"Wall of Remembrance" for these that had no voice, would be based on each aborted child's name etched in a space 2" x 6"; the "Wall of Rememberance" would be six feet high, each section of the wall would one mile long. Each section in the "Wall of Remembrance" would have 380,160 names on it.

The "Wall of Remembrance" would be 6 feet high by 125 miles long,​
with 47,552,800 names of the unwanted, unborn.​

At last count as of April of 2004, the number of aborted babies was 44 million plus. Calulating the number of abortions by the years (1973-2004) 31, which would equal approximately abortions 1,419,354 per year, then readjusting for the number of abortions since April of 2004, and adding the number of abortions for April 204 to April 2006. The number is now 47,552,800.

"Rest in Peace, Little Ones, Rest in Peace"

Another link - www.bullfrg.com/astats.htm

the Sibbie

Can't help but weep everytime I see this thread. :cry: Woe, to the parents who have aborted their babies! Could you even begin to imagine the guilt they carry?!

Shalom

I have typed out four different responses here and deleted them. I cant find the right words or emotions to express how this makes me feel. You go from reading the thread about a baby girl who has survived born the size of a cell phone and then this thread about the disgusting crime carried out daily to murder these innocent babies. I am sad, angry, disgusted, and it makes me feel weak because it is out of my control.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Psalmist said:
with 47,552,800 names of the unwanted, unborn.
I don't think you can actually call them unwanted. Somebody out there would want those children. Children are never unwanted.:nono:

JoyfulRook

avaya said:
cite
So consciousness is your basis for value of life?

And out of curisiouity, this question is directed to those who feel it is okay to kill abortionists:
Do you feel the same way towards all those parents who murder their own kids? Is it okay to go and shoot them or blow up their homes?
As far as I know, none of the people here at TOL support vigilantism for abortionists.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lighthouse said:
I don't think you can actually call them unwanted. Somebody out there would want those children. Children are never unwanted.:nono:

Yes I agree, there are those who would want those children . . . I know of Doctors and nurses that saved some, even though they were not to be.

Reported by Focus on the Family several times.

I supposed "Unwanted" in the light of the one seeking the abortion to end the pregnancy and the inconvenience.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Psalmist said:
Yes I agree, there are those who would want those children . . . I know of Doctors and nurses that saved some, even though they were not to be.

Reported by Focus on the Family several times.

I supposed "Unwanted" in the light of the one seeking the abortion to end the pregnancy and the inconvenience.
I know what you meant. I just wanted to clarify for those who didn't.:thumb:

Inquisitor

Zakath said:
A few additional related statistics...

Christians make up the great majority (about 70%) of women obtaining abortions...

• 43% of women having abortions claim to be Protestant
  • 27% of women having abortions claim to be Roman Catholic
  • One in five women having abortions claim to be born-again or Evangelical Christians

1977-2004

• 7 Murders
  • 17 Attempted Murders
  • 41 Bombings
  • 168 Arsons
  • 82 Attempted Bombings/Arsons
  • 373 Invasions
  • 1048 Incidences of Vandalism
  • 591 Incidences of Trespassing
  • 125 Incidences of Assault and Battery
  • 357 Death Threats
  • 3 Kidnappings
  • 76 Incidences of Burglary

1. As for Christians who have abortions, what's the point of that? Lots of people do not follow the teachings of their religions, that doesn't negate those teachings.

2. As for the acts of violence, although I do not condone them, what do you expect? The crime of abortion cries out to the heavens for vengeance.

BDII

The pictures make clear, better than anything else, that abortion is nothing more than murder. It's also the reason that pro-aborts don't want pictures like this to see the light of day.

Those who mock God and commit these gruesome acts, would do well to remember that God does not make empty promises.

Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
BDII said:
The pictures make clear, better than anything else, that abortion is nothing more than murder. It's also the reason that pro-aborts don't want pictures like this to see the light of day.

Those who mock God and commit these gruesome acts, would do well to remember that God does not make empty promises.

Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Welcome to TOL BDII. :wave:

BDII

* 43% of women having abortions claim to be Protestant
* 27% of women having abortions claim to be Roman Catholic
* One in five women having abortions claim to be born-again or Evangelical Christians

16 You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles?
17 Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruits, nor can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that does not bring forth good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20 Therefore by their fruits you shall know them.
21 ¶ Not everyone who says to Me, Lord! Lord! shall enter the kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in Heaven.
22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord! Lord! Did we not prophesy in Your name, and through Your name throw out demons, and through Your name do many wonderful works?
23 And then I will say to them I never knew you! Depart from Me, those working lawlessness!

1977-2004

* 7 Murders
* 17 Attempted Murders
* 41 Bombings
* 168 Arsons
* 82 Attempted Bombings/Arsons
* 373 Invasions
* 1048 Incidences of Vandalism
* 591 Incidences of Trespassing
* 125 Incidences of Assault and Battery
* 357 Death Threats
* 3 Kidnappings
* 76 Incidences of Burglary

Two problems. First there are a huge amount of problems with the NAF list:

http://www.abortionviolence.com/0.HTM#SECT3

Secondly, you forgot to mention the violence by pro-aborts against pro-lifers for some reason:

map.jpg

There have been over 520 homicides committed by pro-aborts. Why don't you mention those?

Gilly

Crow I was saddened and sickened by the pics you posted. As a Christian Woman I have always struggled with this subject as in " what about women who get raped ,they would have to look at that child and know it was concieved during a horrible act"but now I have seen how developed these babies are when some of them are aborted it has brought me right back to the sanctity of all human life .. thanks so much for your posts

PKevman

Psalmist said:
Thank You, all for the reminder in pictures and posts . . .

In other posts I have indicated that I am a retired/disable Funeral Director, of all the cases that I was involved with, the death of an infant or child were the hardest and most unsettling, their funerals/memorials are equally as difficult. For me the death and funeral/memorial of an infant or child always, and I repeat, always, served as a reminder that love and life are even more precious than the day before.

A "Wall of Remembrance"​

"Wall of Remembrance" for these that had no voice, would be based on each aborted child's name etched in a space 2" x 6"; the "Wall of Rememberance" would be six feet high, each section of the wall would one mile long. Each section in the "Wall of Remembrance" would have 380,160 names on it.

The "Wall of Remembrance" would be 6 feet high by 125 miles long,​
with 47,552,800 names of the unwanted, unborn.​

At last count as of April of 2004, the number of aborted babies was 44 million plus. Calulating the number of abortions by the years (1973-2004) 31, which would equal approximately abortions 1,419,354 per year, then readjusting for the number of abortions since April of 2004, and adding the number of abortions for April 204 to April 2006. The number is now 47,552,800.

"Rest in Peace, Little Ones, Rest in Peace"

Another link - www.bullfrg.com/astats.htm

These little ones are all with their Lord now. Our society is in big trouble if things don't change soon! Mass murder is ocurring weekly in our country with nothing being done to stop it. The Republicans didn't have the guts to stop it. The Democrats will seek to encourage it rather than try to stop it.

It is so sickening it is beyond belief!

evil_liberal

Oh boy. AS a catholic, I'm supposed to be "anti abortion" but I actually think that if the mother is in severe danger, it should be allowed. Inconvenience or anyhing else is quite greedy.