Abortion-a crying shame. (HOF thread)

Crow

This thread contains pictures of aborted babies.

I am placing this warning here not to sensationalize this thread, but because when an image of an aborted child was posted in another thread, a person requested that there be a warning posted. This is a reasonable request. I would not want young kids to be looking over my shoulder when these images load. Many people are unable to stand looking at graphic pictures of dead babies.

It was made evident in another thread that some people still do not realize the extent to which our society condones the murder of children. There is a misconception that lumps of unrecognizable human tissue are being aborted. This thread is going to show exactly what goes into the incinerators and medical waste containers, so if you have a weak stomach or cannot bear to look at the images of dead children, please procede no furthur in this thread. If you wish to add photographs, please do so. Sometimes it is necessary to see the fruits of evil to understand the wickedness of those who promote the murder of babies. Look at these pictures yourself and decide if these are lumps of tissue.

This thread contains pictures of aborted babies.

Last edited:

Crow

This is the product of an abortion. Is this a human or is it a lump of tissue?

Last edited:

Crow

This one really bothers me because I took a picture of my nephew a few days after he was born and he was sleeping in a very similar position.

Last edited:

Crow

Sozo posted this in another thread, and some of the responses made me realize that some people truly don't understand the scope of what is going on in abortion clinics. They have been deceived into believing that what is being removed from the womb is just a blob of tissue. Here it is again:

Last edited:

Crow

Some people still believe that late abortions extremely are rare, and done before the baby is able to live outside the womb (viable).

When you look at the weeks of gestational age at which these abortions are being performed, keep in mind that John's Hopkins Hospital gave these percentages of viability for babies born at these gestational ages:

- at 23 weeks = 15%

- at 24 weeks = 56%

- at 25 weeks = 79%

Here are statistics from other sources cited below:

Survival rates by gestational birth age Weeks of gestation at birth

23 weeks- 30% survived
24 weeks- 52% survived
25 weeks- 76% survived

1MacDonald H, Committee on Fetus and Newborn (2002). Perinatal care at the threshold of viability. Pediatrics, 110(5): 1024–1027.

3Wood NS, et al. (2000). Neurologic and developmental disability after extremely preterm birth. New England Journal of Medicine, 343(6): 378–84.

These @#$% are killing babies who can survive outside the womb.

Late term abortion providers.

Last edited:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sad and tragic thread, Crow. :(

Thanks for the courage to start it.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
The Rest of the Story

The Rest of the Story

A few additional related statistics...

Christians make up the great majority (about 70%) of women obtaining abortions...

• 43% of women having abortions claim to be Protestant
  • 27% of women having abortions claim to be Roman Catholic
  • One in five women having abortions claim to be born-again or Evangelical Christians

Source: 1995 Alan Guttmacher Institute study

===============================
Incidents of Violence Against Abortion Providers
1977-2004

• 7 Murders
  • 17 Attempted Murders
  • 41 Bombings
  • 168 Arsons
  • 82 Attempted Bombings/Arsons
  • 373 Invasions
  • 1048 Incidences of Vandalism
  • 591 Incidences of Trespassing
  • 125 Incidences of Assault and Battery
  • 357 Death Threats
  • 3 Kidnappings
  • 76 Incidences of Burglary

Source: National Abortion Federation

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. - Proverbs 29:2

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Perhaps the self-proclaimed "righteous" should look to cleaning their own house first... :think:

BTW, I thought the "ruler" here was GW Bush - a devout evangelical Christian...

... which "wicked man" did you have in mind, Knight?

Sozo

Re: The Rest of the Story

Originally posted by Zakath

1977-2004

• 7 Murders
  • 17 Attempted Murders
  • 41 Bombings
  • 168 Arsons
  • 373 Invasions
  • 357 Death Threats
  • 3 Kidnappings

Okay, so it's not organized crime. But, I'm sure if they had the govenment behind them, they could do better.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Zakath

A few additional related statistics...

Christians make up the great majority (about 70%) of women obtaining abortions...

• 43% of women having abortions claim to be Protestant
  • 27% of women having abortions claim to be Roman Catholic
  • One in five women having abortions claim to be born-again or Evangelical Christians

Source: 1995 Alan Guttmacher Institute study
Ok you got me? Why the need to post this?
So what?! You think just because some of these are done by Christians that we're going to take up for them or something? Having ones baby butchered to death is wrong no matter who does it. Or is it to let us know how wicked some can be, even those who claim to be Christians? Certainly no argument there. So now that we've got that out of the way, let's get back to how sickening it is to have ones own baby murdered.

===============================
Incidents of Violence Against Abortion Providers
1977-2004

• 7 Murders
  • 17 Attempted Murders
  • 41 Bombings
  • 168 Arsons
  • 373 Invasions
  • 357 Death Threats
  • 3 Kidnappings

Again, what's your point? Who around here do you expect to get defensive and take up for any of these who do such awful things?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Re: Re: The Rest of the Story

Re: Re: The Rest of the Story

Originally posted by Poly

Ok you got me? Why the need to post this?
So what?! You think just because some of these are done by Christians that we're going to take up for them or something?
I think that if you Christians were halfway effective at getting your own to stop patronizing abortion providers you'd be most of the way toward eliminating abortions in the U.S.

So now that we've got that out of the way, let's get back to how sickening it is to have ones own baby murdered.
Translations: Stop distracting us from wallowing in the depravity of humankind...

Again, what's your point? Who around here do you expect to get defensive and take up for any of these who do such awful things?
I don't think any such thing. There are many people who read boards like this that never post a thing. It's good for them to see that things aren't so "black and white" as some people might assume...

The solution to human problems are not always as simple as passing another law... something you Christians should be the first to acknowledge.