a whore for the republican party

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
What specifics are you thinking of when you say that?

you give him credit for thinking?

any thinking person knows there is only one alternative to the democratic party

any thinking person knows that you can change the republican party by voting in the primary

lying to pollsters won't do it

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
you give him credit for thinking?

If you have something to say to me Chrys, be man enough to say it to me...coward.

any thinking person knows there is only one alternative to the democratic party

The vast majority of the grassroots base of the republican party would disagree with you, in fact the larger majority will leave the republican party than to vote for another progressive liberal establishment shill. The RNC is digging their own grave by ignoring their voter base...mark it down...nevermind, I will relentlessly remind you of it when the RNC gives this election to Hillary.

any thinking person knows that you can change the republican party by voting in the primary

That doesn't seem to be what the party elite are scheming to do if "Their" man is not a contender. "Any thinking person" knows that thwarting your voter base is political suicide. :hammer:

lying to pollsters won't do it

Wishful thinking on your part...Ole Jeb will never break away from single digit support going forward...care to make a wager?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
why shouldn't I vote republican?
because there is no difference?
then
it doesn't matter
if
I do vote republican
but
the idiots say it does matter
because
the reason I am voting republican
and
that reason is abortion
so
is it okay to vote republican
if
my reason is not abortion???

drbrumley

then
it doesn't matter
if
I do vote republican
but
because
and
that reason is abortion
so
if

You had your man in 08 and 12 on the abortion issue, yet you laughed him out of the building. Don't lie to us and say it's all about abortion.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You had your man in 08 and 12 on the abortion issue, yet you laughed him out of the building. Don't lie to us and say it's all about abortion.

what makes you say or think that?
I didn't pick them
I just voted republican because the democratic party supports abortion

do you see anything wrong with that?

drbrumley

what makes you say or think that?
I didn't pick them
I just voted republican because the democratic party supports abortion

do you see anything wrong with that?

You just don't get it.

You say all the time we must vote in the primaries right? The anti abortion candidate in 08 and 12 was laughed out of the building by Republicans.

The rules were changed during the Republican convention of 12 to prevent a brokered convention by this candidate to almost win the party nomination. And to do what, help a pro abort Republican to win said nomination.

Yet not one peep from you on this board at the outlandishness of the Republican party about that. Only we must support McCain (pro abort) and Romney (pro abort) to stop the democrats.

keep living the charade Chrys. Keep living.

Last edited:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
then
it doesn't matter
if
I do vote republican
but
because
and
that reason is abortion
so
if

And they have done so much for the cause of abortion now haven't they? It's your fantasy, you can shape it as you please. :juggle:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You just don't get it.

You say all the time we must vote in the primaries right? The anti abortion candidate in 08 and 12 was laughed out of the building by Republicans.

The rules were changed during the Republican convention of 12 to prevent this candidate to stop a brokered convention and almost win the party nomination. And to do what, help a pro abort Republican to win said nomination.

Yet not one peep from you on this board at the outlandishness of the Republican party about that. Only we must support McCain (pro abort) and Romney (pro abort) to stop the democrats.

keep living the charade Chrys. Keep living.

It is amazing isn't it...

lighthouse99

i dont get it why Carson says he will leave if there is a brokered convention (by the way, FOX has not adequately explained that term)

but that said: Apparently, he doesn't seem to care about getting a non-Clinton president anymore than Trump

I told you these people are egotistical, selfish tantrum throwers

OK, i admit, i didn't use that drawnout turn, but i am now

:think:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Really if you have to ask you need to read more Kmo. :nono:

http://conservative-daily.com/2015/10/29/john-boehner-just-sabotaged-congress-surrendered-to-obama/

http://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/m...ership-just-handed-power-purse-back-president

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ll-retreat-in-obama-amnesty-funding/?page=all

Republican leadership (or the lack thereof) is destroying the party from within, not Trump, not Cruz, not any other candidate. The base is done with the establishment attempting to control who they want to lead them.

So the Republicans should have been willing to threaten a government shut down, with immigration being one of the hot issues (at least the one article focuses on that). Did anything get accomplished when the government was shut down last time? It's referenced in a couple of these articles but I'm not seeing if the Rs really got anything out of it, only that it didn't hurt them as much as people thought it would.

From the conservative-daily article:
Boehner just teamed up with Democrats to pass a 2-year budget ensuring that as long as Obama is President, Congress will be next to powerless to stop him! They will no longer be able to use the budget as a tool to fight the administration.

Essentially, what Boehner has done is give the President a blank check and a promise that Congress will no longer hold the budget over him like a ‘weapon.’

Gun control… illegal alien amnesty… domestic spying… fraud, abuse, and targeting at the IRS… If this bill goes through, Congress will be powerless to stop any of it.

What should have been done instead of that? Pass a budget for a shorter period of time so it doesn't last the rest of Obama's term? How did they give Obama a blank check?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
You just don't get it.

How do you change that?

The rules were changed during the Republican convention of 12 to prevent a brokered convention by this candidate to almost win the party nomination. And to do what, help a pro abort Republican to win said nomination.
Not sure I follow this. Are you saying the rule changes they put in was to help establishment Republicans win?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
And here is mine:

Jeb will not only not win a single primary but, will not admit defeat despite single digit numbers until after super Tuesday. Give it up, nobody will vote for Jeb or any other RINO, in fact the RINO's are going to have their butts shellacked with every crappy candidate they have put out there. What is more troubling is that in the RNC's fear that a Trump, Cruz, Fiorina, or Carson could actually win are now planning in secret how they will attempt to steal the nomination from the duly picked favorite, which you know will deep six any chance for a republican presidency and the RINO's like you would rather lose than support the legitimate nominee.

https://www.conservativereview.com/...ould-rather-lose-than-nominate-a-conservative

Do you think a non-establishment candidate has a better chance in the general election than an establishment candidate?

How are they all sorted....
Anti-Est = Trump, Carson, Fiorina, Cruz

Est = Bush, does Rubio count?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
So the Republicans should have been willing to threaten a government shut down, with immigration being one of the hot issues (at least the one article focuses on that). Did anything get accomplished when the government was shut down last time? It's referenced in a couple of these articles but I'm not seeing if the Rs really got anything out of it, only that it didn't hurt them as much as people thought it would.

Shut it down! and yes, the republicans won back the senate and added to house seats last time they did so. The government has been shut down by the legislature over 20 times previously and the people always win when a shutdown happens. Chrys loves to go on as if a shutdown is a bad thing but, when the voters demand results a shutdown reaps benefits at election time in the form of voter confidence that the people they support will fight in their behalf.

What should have been done instead of that? Pass a budget for a shorter period of time so it doesn't last the rest of Obama's term? How did they give Obama a blank check?

They should have stood their ground & fought this inept imperial president by shutting down everything until he was willing to work on a budget everyone could live with, heck that is why they won the senate back to begin with, to stop this man. Instead they just laid down, now nobody trusts them, nor can any establishment candidate get traction because of their appeasement on these fronts. The elite establishment republicans are not conservatives, they are progressive liberals at heart just like the democrats, and they despise their conservative base there is no other explanation why they don't stand & fight when their base gives them a mandate at the ballot box.

Last edited:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Do you think a non-establishment candidate has a better chance in the general election than an establishment candidate?

How are they all sorted....
Anti-Est = Trump, Carson, Fiorina, Cruz

Est = Bush, does Rubio count?

Yes, in fact only one establishment candidate has been able to break single digit support thus far and that is Rubio and even his support is waning. The two that will be duking it out for the nomination from my estimation will be Trump & Cruz. The notion that Jeb Bush, Kasich, or Christy are even in the game is a joke, they are all but done by the numbers but, Bush has a lot of money behind him so he will try to stay in till the convention but, I don't see him ever breaking 10% support, he is unelectable, nobody will get behind him except party elites.