A tally of about 100 anti-Calvinist threads

God's Truth

Yes, lately I imagine Him in the Garden of Gethsemane, praying for us.

Here again is Jesus praying for His own:

He is praying for Peter, before Peter's fall into sin by his denial of Christ, knowing He would restore him.

Luke 22:32

How about this scripture: Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

He lives to intercede for us. That is a powerful scripture, as they all are, but that one really affects me strongly when I read it.

Eagles Wings

How about this scripture: Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

He lives to intercede for us. That is a powerful scripture, as they all are, but that one really affects me strongly when I read it.
Absolutely! Beautiful! Joyful!

I believe you have spoken of Christ's work as Priest, right?

Tnkrbl123!

You see, this is why doctrine of trinity is man made, using it to persecute true believers.

They seem to be so afraid or intimidated by true Christians.

Christian persecution is nothing but evil, and they don't even recognize it.

After all, those evil "God's people" did that to Jesus too and He predicted it.

Jesus does not allow killing, rather He says to "love your enemy".

You are a hoot AMR.
Just wondering, if you believe you are being persecuted as a true believer by others, when all they do is tell you they disagree with you...aren't you doing the exact same thing? By telling others that THEY are not true believers? Just curious about that one

Reactions: Lon

God's Truth

Just wondering, if you believe you are being persecuted as a true believer by others, when all they do is tell you they disagree with you...aren't you doing the exact same thing? By telling others that THEY are not true believers? Just curious about that one

She does exactly what they do. She even does it to those who have not done it to her.

Tnkrbl123!

You see, this is why doctrine of trinity is man made, using it to persecute true believers.

They seem to be so afraid or intimidated by true Christians.

Christian persecution is nothing but evil, and they don't even recognize it.

After all, those evil "God's people" did that to Jesus too and He predicted it.

Jesus does not allow killing, rather He says to "love your enemy".

You are a hoot AMR.

Also I would just be very careful on the situation I use the word "persecution" in. Because being told that someone does not agree with you, or even being rude to you or calling you names online is not persecution. There is real Christian persecution going on in the world where believers are being tortured and killed because of they believe.

Reactions: Lon

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Also I would just be very careful on the situation I use the word "persecution" in. Because being told that someone does not agree with you, or even being rude to you or calling you names online is not persecution. There is real Christian persecution going on in the world where believers are being tortured and killed because of they believe.

It has been real persecution. They stopped because people now own their Bible and know what was going on. They just changed to humiliation by labeling them as cult, non-believers and unsaved.

It is deceptive way to persecuted them.

beloved57

Yes that scripture sure tells us of the surety of being saved.

Here is a powerful one that comes to mind...

Romans 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

What is your other favorite one?

How can you believe that verse ? In that verse no obedience of the sinner is mentioned, which you teach all the time to be required for salvation !

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Just wondering, if you believe you are being persecuted as a true believer by others,

It is not about me, it is general observation. I am used to being humiliated. It is no biggy, besides it is true Christians' way of life.

when all they do is tell you they disagree with you...aren't you doing the exact same thing? By telling others that THEY are not true believers? Just curious about that one

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. I am only pointing out their evil fruit. Their corrupt fruit is they follow their corrupt leaders without knowing what they are doing exactly the same thing what the Pharisees did.

It is like elephant in the room.

It is not so hard to see who are true believers or not by what they do as a whole.

It is a organizational thing.

You don't seem to have any problem about it.

sad.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have pointed that out to her before too. Maybe she will listen to you.

yes, million times, every chance you get, just like you are doing now..

You are so boring. You are showing inferiority complex and pathetic.

you are drama queen.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Besides, is it just difference of opinion when you label Christians just because they don't agree with you?

think about it friend.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey GT,

You seem trying very hard to change the aim of allow to me instead of you. You have been nitpicked all the time. So your humiliating me changes their allow to me, you seem to hope..

You are jalousie of my logical and insightful comments.

You are sad case.

Epoisses

So everyone is going to Heaven and there is no Hell :plain:

Thanks for revealing your universalism. You might have saved me the trouble of even speaking to you if you had shown it earlier :wave2:

The work of Christ on the cross does not automatically transfer into the heart of man. Calvin never figured that out but Luther and most other reformers like Wesley did. You have to be born-again to receive what Christ accomplished.

Last edited:

Epoisses

If Jesus is the savior of the world, are all saved?

'In Christ' the whole world has been saved, justified, sanctified and glorified.

'In Adam' the whole world is dead, condemned and lost forever.

Every human being has two possible destinies but of course God already knows the end-state for everyone.

God's Truth

Faith or belief is the one requirement to be saved but faith is also the gift of God so you can't take any credit.

Now you are changing up your beliefs.

You now say faith is required, good.

Now listen carefully, there is dead faith and living faith.

Do you know what those are?