A tally of about 100 anti-Calvinist threads

God's Truth

They made a distinction between the atonement and being born-again which any babe in Christ could see. Belief in the heart and confession of the mouth is a requirement to receive the finished work of Christ. I'm sure you've heard this before and you refuse to believe it.

Luther teaches wrong like Calvin because they both say one cannot believe and obey unless God saves you first.

Epoisses

Luther teaches wrong like Calvin because they both say one cannot believe and obey unless God saves you first.

God's election does away with all your hard work, noob! Christianity is a religion of faith and everything else is a religion of works.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Again, you are exactly what you accuse me of...you are an accuser, just like your father, a false accuser at that.

You have gone against me for a long time and you lie and slander.

You are a hypocrite, and others notice it.

:yawn:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are badly mistaken. One does not have to physically be tortured and killed to suffer persecution.

Jesus and the disciples suffered persecution before they were arrested and tortured.

Meshak, however, is a hypocrite and disobeys God.

She condemns the saved, even the apostle Paul himself.

Gt has been boasting that she is faithful and obey everything Jesus commands. She also claims sinless. And she also claimed saved.

Above all, she is pro-military.

She is narsist.

Nanja

Not all are stubborn and rebellious!

Only those who reject God are stubborn and rebellious.

All are!

Rom. 3:12

They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

And the only thing that can change that is if God gives a person a new heart / mind in New Birth.

Ezek. 36:26-27

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
CalvinQuotes.jpg

Reactions: Lon

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It is so strange that so many protestants are anti-Calvinists. they don't realize how much they are adopting Calvin's teachings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
All my comments are my insights by reading or observing the churches' practice and doctrines.

No one seem to have objections:)