A Saviour unto Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

To whom are the sure mercies of David ? 3

To whom are the sure mercies of David ? 3

Christ, the Head of the Church, His Body, according to the flesh was of the Seed of David Rom 1:1-3

Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)

3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

Now understand, since the Church, the Body of Christ are members of His Body,flesh and bone Per Eph 5:30

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Then also according to the Flesh they are of the Seed of David, if indeed they are One flesh with Him who is of the Seed of David according to the Flesh !

In fact, the Church the Body of Christ is David's Seed as it is Abraham's Seed Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Was not Christ the Son of Abraham and of David according to the flesh Per Matt 1:1

The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

So therefore if they belong to Christ they are also David's Seed, to whom the Sure Mercies of David also belong Ps 89:1-4,28-36

I will sing of the mercies of the Lord for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.

2 For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.

3 I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,

4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.

28 My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.

29 His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

30 If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments;

31 If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments;

32 Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.

33 Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.

34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.

35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.

36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.

Which refers to the very same sure mercies of David from here Isa 55:3

3 Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

David's Seed is the Church, the Body of Christ, Just as Abraham's Seed is Gal 3:29 !

beloved57

Jesus is Israel so also must be His Church !

Jesus is Israel so also must be His Church !

Scriptures that Indicate that Jesus Christ is Israel ! Matt 12:15-21

15 But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all;

16 And charged them that they should not make him known:

17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,

18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles. See Isa 42:1

19 He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.Isa 42:2

20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory. Isa 42:3

21 And in his name shall the Gentiles trust. Isa 42:4,6

This passage is a killer to those ignorant ones who tell us that the Servant in Isaiah 53 is not Christ by the nation of Israel, what blindness of heart !

He is the fulfillment of the Suffering Servant Matt 8:17

17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. See Isa 53:4

We know that Jesus Christ is being Identified as Israel here Matt 2:15

15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

God calls The Children of Israel His Firstborn Son while in Egypt Ex 4:22

And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

Now If Christ is Israel, so Is His Church that is One Flesh with Him Eph 5:30-32

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

beloved57

Who exactly is the True Israel ?

Who exactly is the True Israel ?

Who exactly is the True Israel ? To know this, we turn back to the OT scriptures to understand a little bit more about Israel Gen 32:28

28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

Jacob became Israel, not because of his ethnicity, but because as Prince with God, he has power both God and Men and hast prevailed. This is Jacob being a type of Christ, for He alone is that Prince that has power with God and has prevailed, for He it the Mediator between God and Men 1 Tim 2:5, which was typified earlier with Jacobs ladder Gen 28:12

12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

For Jesus as our Mediator is the ladder from Earth to Heaven, The Angels being sent to all the Heirs of Salvation Heb 1:13-14

13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

For it is He that is Our Prince and Saviour Acts 5:31

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

It is He that has prevailed and won success for His People, same as in Rev 5:5

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

The True Israel are all those who belong to Christ, the One and Only Mediator between God and Men, who is Our Prince, and hath prevailed for His People, in their behalf Jn 16:33

33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Thats the True Israel ="Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed" Thats Jesus !

beloved57

Thy Seed shall inherit the Gentiles !

Thy Seed shall inherit the Gentiles !

Isa 54:3

Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord.

2 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;

3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.

This is a reference to the Church, which was then a very small remnant of jews of Abraham's Spiritual Seed, and it shall increase and multiply as added to it shalll be Abraham's Spiritual Seed from among the Gentile Nations, and so be comprised of Both believing jews and Gentiles Gal 3:8

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Gen 17:5

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

This would be a Seed of Abraham's, Spiritual through Christ his Seed Gal 3:16, and Christ of course is the Head of the Church Eph 5:23

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Yes, the very exact and same Christ which is Abraham's Seed Gal 3:16

And it is also connected to God's Promise to Abraham in Gal 3:8, those Gentiles would be his Justified Seed by Faith, which constitutes him the Father of all who believe, both of jew and Gentile Rom 4:11

And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised or jews; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

And this would be the foundation for the success of the Preaching of the Gospel in such Gentile Cities as Rome, Corinth, Colosse, Phippi, Ephsesus, Thessalonica, and Galatia , for all the Gentile conversions were of that Spiritual Seed Promised to Abraham Gen 17:5

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

And is what Isaiah Prophesied of here Isa 54:3

3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.

beloved57

We know the Church of God is Israel !

We know the Church of God is Israel !

We know the Church of God, bought with the Blood of Christ is Israel and existed in the OT when we read this Promise of God, which is Fulfilled in Christ and His Body the Church Jer 3:15,11

15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

Israel is being spoken to, look at Jer 3:12,14

12 Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the Lord; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful, saith the Lord, and I will not keep anger for ever.

14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the Lord; for I am married unto you [The Church]: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

Now who is God Married to ? Its the Church, the Body of Christ, f we believe that Jesus is also God, which He is !

So the Promise to the Church that God is Married to in Jer 3:15, we find that Promise fulfilled here to them Acts 20:28

28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

God gave Israel the Church Pastors as He Promised Eph 4:8-12

8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Look especially at Vs 11, and He gave some Pastors ! That is the Pastors He promised here Jer 3:15

Interesting enought, the word for give here in Jer 3:15 in that God shall give them Pastors, its the Hebrew word nathan and primarily means:

I.to give, put, set

And the word gave in Eph 4:11 in that He gave some Pastors is the greek word didómi and primarily means:

I offer, give; I put, place.

Also another scripture about the gifted members of the Church the Body of Christ being given is here 1 Cor 12:18,28-29

18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

29 Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?

The word set tithēmi :

I.to set, put, place

Again confirming the Promise to Israel of Old whom He declared to be Married to ! He said Jer 3:15

And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

Give again nathan :

I.to give, put, set

Now who can deny that Jer 3:15 is fulfilled in Acts 20:28 ? This Proves that Israel of Old whom God is Married to is also the Church of Christ whom Christ is Married to, for Christ is God !

Nanja

Now who can deny that Jer 3:15 is fulfilled in Acts 20:28 ? This Proves that Israel of Old whom God is Married to is also the Church of Christ whom Christ is Married to, for Christ is God !

They are One and the same; Christ's Church, the Body of Christ!

He provided pastors to feed His Church then just as He does now.
And I bear witness as a firsthand beneficiary of His Promise Jer. 3:15 KJV!

Our God is Awesome!

~~~~~

beloved57

They are One and the same; Christ's Church, the Body of Christ!

He provided pastors to feed His Church then just as He does now.
And I bear witness as a firsthand beneficiary of His Promise Jer. 3:15 KJV!

Our God is Awesome!

~~~~~

God is good to Israel Ps 73:1

Posted from the TOL App!

beloved57

Who is Israel here ?

Who is Israel here ?

Micah 5:2

2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

No doubt the Ruler here is Christ, the Head of the Church, and who does Christ rule over ? Remember back in Genesis when God said this to Eve Gen 3:16

Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

This is a type of Christ and the Church, The Last or Second Adam shall rule over His Wife the Church.

Wives are to be subject to their own Husbands as how ? Eph 5:22-24

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Notice Vs 24 Wives are to subject to their own like as the Church is subject to Christ. That word subject is the greek word hupotassó:

I place under, subject to; mid, pass: I submit, put myself into subjection.

properly, "under God's arrangement," i.e. submitting to the Lord (His plan).

to place or rank under, to subject, mid. to obey

middle to subject oneself, to obey; to submit to one's control; to yield to one's admonition or advice: absolutely

The Ruler in Micah 5:2 is Christ and Israel is His Wife the Church, His Body, whom God has arranged under Him ! Eph 1:20-22

20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

beloved57

Saints Mystery revealed !

Saints Mystery revealed !

Eph 2:19

Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Under the New Covenant administration, The Mystery is being revealed that God had Saints among the Gentiles to partake of the Glory of Israel Col 1:26-27

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Isa 46:13

I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

God's Saints Deut 33:3

3 Yea, he loved the people; all his saints are in thy hand: and they sat down at thy feet; every one shall receive of thy words.

They were also the Sheep that were in His Hand Jn 10:28-29,16

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

16 And other sheep/Saints I have, which are not of this fold[Gentiles]: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

More scriptures about God's Saints that do apply to Gentiles 1 Sam 2:9

9 He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.

2 Chron 6:41

41 Now therefore arise, O Lord God, into thy resting place, thou, and the ark of thy strength: let thy priests, O Lord God, be clothed with salvation, and let thy saints rejoice in goodness.

Ps 16:3

3 But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.

Ps 30:4

4 Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

Ps 34:9

O fear the Lord, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.

Ps 37:28

For the Lord loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

Ps 89:5

And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O Lord: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints. Not national israel but the saints they may have been of that nation, for the whole nation were not saints !

Pro 2:8

8 He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.

Rom 1:7

7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Rom 8:27

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Note : Ps 16:3 indicates that Saints were in other parts of the Earth other than the nation of israel !

3 But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.

beloved57

The House of David is the Church, The Body of Christ !

The House of David is the Church, The Body of Christ !

That the House of David and the Gentile Church or Body of Christ are the same Spiritually is seen when we consider thusly, In Christ's Incarnation He is said to take the Throne of His Father David, a Type of Christ Lk 1:31-33

31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.

32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

This began to be fulfilled on the Day of Pentecost Acts 2 which fulfilled Zech 13:1

In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

Zech 12:10

10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

And remember as jews were being converted to Christ, it is stated that the Lord was adding to His Church Acts 2:47

47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Remember when Paul persecuted the beliving jews, he said that he persecuted the Church of God Gal 1:13

For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:

That was the body of Christ, remember when Jesus said to him right at his conversion Acts 9:4

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

Thats because Christ and His Church are One Flesh Eph 5:29-32

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

So that Church started on the day of Pentecost, in fulfillment of Zech 13:1; 12:10 and which Paul as saul did persecute, was the Church of Christ, His Body, they were one, when saul persecuted the jewish converts, he persecuted their Head and husband, for Acts 9:4 cannot be denied !

beloved57

The House of David is the Church, The Body of Christ ! 2

The House of David is the Church, The Body of Christ ! 2

Also we know that the House of David is the same as the Body of Christ, the Church, because rebuilding the Tabernacle of David is consistent with the call of the Gentiles Acts 15:14-16

14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

The tabernacle of David is equivalent to saying " The House of David ", the House of God !

The tabernacle of David is referred to here Isa 16:5

5 And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.

Amos 9:11

11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:

Which by the Spirit is applied to the Gentiles calling Acts 15 !

The Tabernacle of David therefore includes the Salvation of God being sent to the Gentiles as saith here Acts 28:28

28 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

Their hearing it is because they are lively stones to build up the Tabernacle of David, the Church and House of God !

Note:

During David's time the tabernacle (or tent) housed the Ark of the Covenant and was a precursor to the temple that Solomon would build. It was a rectangular house of worship, made with elaborate design. Its presence and functionality, with priests, was a sign of God's favor and presence. When Israel fell away from following the commandments of the Old Covenant, the temple was desecrated and needed to eventually be rebuilt, as described in the book of Ezra.

http://www.gotquestions.org/tabernacle-of-David.html

beloved57

Elect Israel and Church Elect are the same !

Elect Israel and Church Elect are the same !

We [the spiritually enlightened] know that Israel Elect, and the Church Elect, The Body of Christ are the same, by both being the House of God, as the OT Church and its True Worshippers transitioned from the Old dispensation unto the New one, they are stated as being the House of God, writing to the converted jews, it is written Heb 10:21

And having an high priest over the house of God;

This High Priest is Christ over the House of God ! This is written to the spiritual seed of Abraham Heb 2:16

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

And again, the Head/ High Priest is Christ, who is also the Head of the Church His Body Eph 5:23

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

And Christ the Head of the Church is the Seed of Abraham Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

So the Seed of Abraham, Christ, is the Head of the Church, His Body, and is the Head of the House of God here 1 Tim 3:15

15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

So Heb 10:21 can read Heb 10:21

And [having an] high priest over the Church of God.

The Church of the Living God is Headed by the Son of the Living God, Christ Matt 16:16-18

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ [The Seed of Abraham Gal 3:16], the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church or house; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Notice that Christ says that He shall build His Church, well the word build, the greek word Oikodomeo means:

to build a house, erect a building

Now also is not the Church of God, which Christ is the High Priest over Heb 10:21, the same as indicated here Heb 12:22-23

22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

beloved57

Israel shall be saved in the Lord !

Israel shall be saved in the Lord !

Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

When its said, stated, and promised here that Israel shall be saved with an Everlasting Salvation, it does not mean all ethnic jews, the physical descendants of Abraham, it merely means all of God's Election of Grace throughout the Ends of the Earth, as indicated here Isa 45:18-22

18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.

19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the Lord speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.

21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

Yes the "be ye saved all the ends of the earth" here corresponds with the promise in Vs 17

The Israel of Vs 17 is comprised of chosen men and women from all ethnicites and nations Rev 5:9

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

This group identified here is that Israel which was promised to be saved in the Lord in Isa 45:17, every last one of them !

Its also all those chosen people the Father gave to the Son as here Jn 17:2

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

These be those also of Rev 5:9, and so they all are saved with an Everlasting Salvation !

Again, this Particuar Israel has nothing to do with ethnicity, nothing to do with being an ethnic jew at all, though some of this Israel are ethnic jews, but that is not the criteria.

Its the Israel of God Gal 6:15-16

15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

Thats the Israel of Isa 45:17 !

beloved57

That the Church, the Body of Christ is also Judah/ Israel , its confirmed by the fact that Christ is the Righteousness of God made unto the Church 1 Cor 1:30

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

2 Cor 5:21

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Now this was foretold by the Prophet Jeremiah Jer 23:5-6

5 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

Vs 5 of course is speaking of the Lord Jesus Christ and how He will satisfy the Lords law and Justice for His People Israel, the Elect of God of all nations, His crosswork is said to be executing Judgment, as it does here also Isa 42:1,4

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, The Lord Our Righteousness.

So since their sins have been imputed to Him for Judgment, His Righteousness has been imputed to them, and He is the Lord God their Righteousness

Jer 33:16

In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The Lord our righteousness.

Also this is seen here in who Christ redeems, Notice Lk 1: 67-69

67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,

68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

Now this people of Israel, The House of David, does not mean an Israel of one ethnic nation, but His People elect Israel of all nations Rev 5:9-10

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

So those here are those spoken of here Lk 1:67-69

67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,

68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

Now one more thing, The Houuse of David is equivalent to the Tabernacle of David here Acts 15:16,17

16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

And this building again of the Tabernacle or house of David is the Call of the Gentiles Vs 17

17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

Thats the Church ! So the Tabernacle of David, which is equivalent to the House of David, is the Church, the Body of Christ !

beloved57

So All Israel shall be Saved !

So All Israel shall be Saved !

Rom 11:25-26

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

But it was a Mystery as to who All Israel was ! Yes it was the same Israel that it had been promised that God would save with an Everlasting Salvation Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

But it was a Mystery that the Israel that was promised to be saved had nothing to do with ethnicity, or Abraham's descendants according to the flesh, not that Israel, but an Israel of God whereas Chosen People of God from all Nations of the Earth would be Saved through the Redemptive Blood of Christ, for The Salvation promised to Israel in Isa 45:17 can be found in no other Name Than the Lord Jesus Christ Acts 4:12

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Now if we look back at the Promise of Israel being saved in Isa 45, we see in that Context a Call of God to all the Earth to Look to Him and be saved Isa 45:17-22

18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.

19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the Lord speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.

21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

22 Look unto me [The Lord Jesus Christ], and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

Thats crucial to the understanding of who Israel is that shall be saved, a Chosen People from all the ends of the Earth !

Then we see Paul writes of all Israel being saved in the context of the Call of the Gentiles Rom 11:25-26

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

The fullness of the Gentiles completes the Promise of all Israel shall be saved, but that had been a Mystery !

beloved57

So All Israel shall be Saved ! 2

So All Israel shall be Saved ! 2

Now more on the Promise of All Israel shall be saved and its Mysterious meaning. As stated before this does not mean that Israel comprised of Abraham's natural descendants according to the flesh, which is Paul's point in Rom 9:6-8, for it was impossible that it could be them without contradicting other scripture, for God had already stated about them, Israel according to the flesh, The Natural descendants of Abraham this Isa 10:21-22

21 The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.

22 For though thy people Israel[the natutal descendants] be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.

So it is saying, even though the Natural descendants of Abraham, Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, yet only a remnant of them shall return or be saved, Pauls application of the same here Rom 9:27

27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

What is a remnant ? Its the word hypoleimma and means :

I.remnant, remains,I.to leave behind,i.to be left

You know how when we are served a meal, and we may consume most of it, but leave some of it to be left overs ? Thats the Ideal here, well only the Left overs shall be saved !

Hence , " The All Israel shall be saved " of Rom 11:26

It cannot mean, all the natural descendants of Abraham Israel, but it means all His Spiritual desendants Israel Chosen in Christ Abraham's Seed Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Whose the Head of His Body the Church Eph 5:23

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ [Abraham's Seed Gal 3:16] is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Which did include a remnant of the natural descendants of Abraham, like Paul and the other Apostles were, but it also included a remnant out of the Gentiles that were His as well Gen 17:5

So basically, according to the Mystery that has been revealed, the Promise of Israel being saved in the Lord Isa 45:17 and all Israel shall be saved Rom 11:26 is fulfilled by a remnant of jews ethnicity wise being saved, and a remnant of Gentiles[Acts 15:14-17], none jews ethnicity wise, being saved ! !

Now if you are one yet believing that Isa 45:17 and Rom 11:26 applied to Israel the natural descendants of Abraham, you have been deceived by the devil, and unfortunately God has been pleased to confirm you in that blindness and it appears you will be in that deception up until the day of Judgment, see you then !

Nanja

Excellent 2 Part study on the true identity of the Israel that shall be saved.
Good illustrations, too! ☺

So basically, according to the Mystery that has been revealed, the Promise of Israel being saved in the Lord Isa 45:17 and all Israel shall be saved Rom 11:26 is fulfilled by a remnant of jews ethnicity wise being saved, and a remnant of Gentiles[Acts 15:14-17], none jews ethnicity wise, being saved ! !

Now if you are one yet believing that Isa 45:17 and Rom 11:26 applied to Israel the natural descendants of Abraham, you have been deceived by the devil, and unfortunately God has been pleased to confirm you in that blindness and it appears you will be in that deception up until the day of Judgment, see you then !

That's so True!

~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.