A Saviour unto Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanja

beloved
This series is to show that O Judah and O Israel of Isa 43:1 is the Church, the Body of Christ. We show how things God says to them in Isa 43:1 are things applied to the New Covenant Church comprised of both jew and Gentile of Abraham's Spiritual Seed Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Now whose going to deny that the above is referring to the Body of Christ, which He is Head, and that Israel and Judah are Abraham's Seed !
And that you have illustrated perfectly:
comparing scripture with scripture
1 Cor 2:13.

TY...Excellent teaching!
Almost done: part 6 was a surprise! ☺

~~~~~

beloved57

O Jacob and O Israel ! 7

O Jacob and O Israel ! 7

Isa 43:1

But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

That O Jacob and O Israel is the Church, the Body of Christ, composed of both jew and gentile believers that had been Chosen in Christ before the foundation, it is seen in the fact that they are redeemed, and by that they are God's, so He says to them :

thou art mine.

Now the same is said of Christ's Church, the Body of Christ, for they have been redeemed by God Eph 1:7

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

And it [The Church] is His Purchased possession making it His ! Eph 1:14

14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Also Isa 43:1 does include Gentiles as being His Isa 43:20

20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.

John Gill sates of this verse and I agree the following :

The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons, and the owls,.... Which is not to be understood literally of these creatures, who as they had honoured the Lord, when Israel passed through the wilderness, so would again in their way praise the Lord, when they came through the deserts from Babylon, for giving them water to drink in such dry and thirsty places, to which there may be an allusion; but spiritually of the Gentiles, compared to those creatures for the savageness, fierceness, and stupidity of them, and who were reckoned by the Jews no other than as the beasts of the field; who should honour and glorify God for the Gospel brought unto them, and for his grace and mercy bestowed on them:

Remember when God was teaching Peter a Great Lesson about the Gentiles He used a vision of what ? Acts 10:11-12

11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending upon him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:

12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.

Hence the Chosen possessions of Eph 1:4,14 does include Gentiles Eph 2:11-19 !

beloved57

O Jacob and O Israel ! 8

O Jacob and O Israel ! 8

Isa 43:1,7

But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Israel, the True Israel of God, naturally was Adam, Created in the Image and Likeness of God Gen 1:26

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Just as God says in Isa 42:7 about O Israel, I have Created him and I have formed him, that is True of Man in Adam Gen 1:27

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Gen 2:7

And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

So it was Israel in Adam that began the natural existence of man upon the Earth.

Many believe that origially in the beginning that both the Elect and non elect alike stood in Adam, but that was not so, for the non elect never was Created in the Image and Likeness of God, only those who eventually "called by God's Name " were first Created in Adam Isa 43:7

7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Isa 46:13

I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

beloved57

Israel according to the flesh is not the Israel of God His Son !

Israel according to the flesh is not the Israel of God His Son !

Rom 9:6-8

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Its obvious in this context that Israel Vs 6 and Children of God Vs 8 are synonyms and so The True Israel are the Children or Sons of God !

The word children in Rom 9:8 can also and is at times translated son, the word is teknon a neuter noun :

I.offspring, children
A.
child
i.
a male child, a son

Its translated sons here Jn 1:12

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Phil 2:15

That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

1 Jn 3:1-2

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

This is important when we consider that God calls Israel His Firstborn Son Ex 4:22

And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

Now if that is True, the Israel according to the flesh as Per Rom 9:8

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

They are not the Israel of God which the promises were given ! This again proves that national israel according to the flesh, were never God's Elect or Chosen People as spoken of here Deut 7:6-7

6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

7 The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

beloved57

Israel is God's Firstborn Son which is Christ !

Israel is God's Firstborn Son which is Christ !

Israel is God's Firstborn Son which is Christ ! Jesus is God's True Firstborn Son, and so He is true Israel, Israel of God. Remember these words Ex 4:22

22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: Cp Rom 8:29

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Now that God see's His Only Begotten Son as Israel is seen here in Holy Inspiration, Jesus as the antitype to natural israel the type, when coming out of egypt it is written Matt 2:15

15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

Note: All who belong to Christ, which is Israel God's True Firstborn Son, shall also be called out of spiritual egypt Rev 18:4-5

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

This Call is made effectual as it evidences their Union with Israel, God's Firstborn Son, The Lord Jesus Christ ! Remember Hos 11:1

When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

Thats fulfilled in Christ, God's Firstborn Son Matt 2:15

15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

beloved57

Israel is God's Firstborn Son which is Christ ! 2

Israel is God's Firstborn Son which is Christ ! 2

The Lord Jesus Christ is the Firstborn Son of God, which is Israel Ex 4:22

22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

And so, all who are of His House Heb 3:6

6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

Then that makes us who belong to Christ, the House of Israel.

"Christ as a son over his own house"

Again, who does God refer to as His First Born Son ? Ex 4:22

And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

Now lets compare Hos 11:1 with Matt 2:15

When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt. Refers back to Ex 4:22 !

Now Look at scripture enlightment Matt 2:15

This verse is Talking about Jesus Christ here, so this confirms that Jesus Christ the Firstborn Son of God is God's Official, legitimate , authentic Israel !

Thats why Jesus once said this Matt 15:24

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

That is His Own Sheep Jn 10:3

To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

His Own Sheep is His Own House, The House of Israel ! Remember this Prophecy, who is Israel ? Isa 49:1-3

Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

Nanja

The Lord Jesus Christ is the Firstborn Son of God, which is Israel Ex 4:22

22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

And so, all who are of His House Heb 3:6

6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

Then that makes us who belong to Christ, the House of Israel.

"Christ as a son over his own house"

Again, who does God refer to as His First Born Son ? Ex 4:22

Now lets compare Hos 11:1 with Matt 2:15

When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt. Refers back to Ex 4:22 !

Now Look at scripture enlightment Matt 2:15

This verse is Talking about Jesus Christ here, so this confirms that Jesus Christ the Firstborn Son of God is God's Official, legitimate , authentic Israel !

Thats why Jesus once said this Matt 15:24

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

That is His Own Sheep Jn 10:3

To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

His Own Sheep is His Own House, The House of Israel ! Remember this Prophecy, who is Israel ? Isa 49:1-3

Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

Great posts on "Israel is God's Firstborn Son which is Christ!"

Christ is Israel Is. 49:3 KJV and the Name of His Sheep is Israel Mat. 15:24!
And He is Head of the whole House of Israel, His Body, the Church Col. 1:18.
They share the same Name because of their Spiritual Union;
being chosen in Him before the foundation Eph. 1:4 to the adoption of Sons Eph. 1:5;
and He has redeemed them with His Own Blood Eph. 1:7 by which
they have obtained an inheritance Eph. 1:11 = Eternal Life!

Also, Christ, and those in Union with Him, are both referred to in Scripture as "Elect" Is. 42:1; 1 Pet. 1:2.

All the Elect of God are Israel: God's Chosen People, Jew and Gentile,
chosen out of all mankind to be partakers of His Great Salvation. The Promise is to them only!

Is. 45:17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation:
ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

~~~~~

beloved57

Great posts on "Israel is God's Firstborn Son which is Christ!"

Christ is Israel Is. 49:3 KJV and the Name of His Sheep is Israel Mat. 15:24!
And He is Head of the whole House of Israel, His Body, the Church Col. 1:18.
They share the same Name because of their Spiritual Union;
being chosen in Him before the foundation Eph. 1:4 to the adoption of Sons Eph. 1:5;
and He has redeemed them with His Own Blood Eph. 1:7 by which
they have obtained an inheritance Eph. 1:11 = Eternal Life!

Also, Christ, and those in Union with Him, are both referred to in Scripture as "Elect" Is. 42:1; 1 Pet. 1:2.

All the Elect of God are Israel: God's Chosen People, Jew and Gentile,
chosen out of all mankind to be partakers of His Great Salvation. The Promise is to them only!

Is. 45:17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation:
ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

~~~~~

Amen !

beloved57

Who God views as a Jew !

Who God views as a Jew !

Rom 2:28-29

28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Now basically,essentially what Paul is teaching here is that being a Jew in God's reckoning and estimation has nothing to do with racial ethnicity, but most certainly has to do with a inward change of the Heart by the Spirit, in fact this was intimated in the OT, for David writes Ps 73:1

Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart.

None by nature has a clean Heart, thats a New Creation from God Ps 51:10

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Now any person born again of the Spirit is a Jew, as when Jesus said Jn 3:7-8

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.[is a Jew]

Everyone Born of the Spirit is in God's reckoning a Jew, it has nothing at all to do with bloodline. Remember whom Jesus said it was that believed on Him and or received Him ? Lets read Jn 1:12-13

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

It was those, not born of blood, but of the Spirit of God !

God reckons a Gentile a Jew or of the Circumcision if he is Righteous Rom 2:26

26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?

See that is exactly the case with all for whom Christ Lived and died, by and through Him they have kept the Righteousness of the Law Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

That means the many have been made Keepers of the Law for Righteousness. The word righteous dikaios means:

I.righteous, observing divine laws
A.
in a wide sense, upright, righteous, virtuous, keeping the commands of God

By this, they are the Circumcision, a Jew, thats what Rom 2:26 intimates, all whom God sees Christ acting in behalf of when He kept the Righteousness of the Law, they were of the Circumcision, but it has noting to do with ethnicity. All Believers are the Circumcision and therfore Jews, Paul when writing Believers in Phillipi wrote Phil 3:3

3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Now if Paul meant this to only refer to jewish believers as some ignorantly may teach, then he immediately becomes a liar because then he would in deed be having a little confidence in the flesh !

But alas, Gods Jews have nothing to do with ethnicity and bloodline, but all to do with the Blood of Christ and subsequently the Work of the Spirit in New Birth !

beloved57

The Gentiles are Israel !

The Gentiles are Israel !

That the Gentiles are Israel is revealed by the scripture if God has given us eyes to see, for instance here Hos 1:10-11

10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

In this verse the subject is the Children of Israel Vs 10 and in Vs 11 the Cildren of Israel and the Children of Judah !

Now in the NT the Apostle Paul by the Inspiration of God as a Minister of the New estament or Covenant 2 Cor 3:6 He under the guidiance of the Spirit of God applies Hos 1:10-11 to the Call of the Gentiles and Jews together of the Vessels of Mercy Rom 9:23-28

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.

27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.

This is as plain as the noon day sun to those who have eyes to see, that the Call of the Gentiles is included with the fulfillment of the Prophecy of Hosea regarding the Children of Israel and the Children of Judah !

beloved57

Who is Israel , The Israel of God ?

Who is Israel , The Israel of God ?

The Israel of God which pertaineth all the Promises of God towards them, its all them He foreknew Rom 11:2

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

These God did not cast away His People, but He did cast away the nation of israel, thats stated here Rom 11:15

For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

National Israel was cast away, so evidentally they were not His People which He foreknew !

Now those God foreknew are the ones He foreknew in Christ and their conformity to the Image of Christ Rom 8:28-30

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

That word foreknow is the exact word found in Rom 11:2

God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

This definitely informs us that God's People of Rom 11:2 those He foreknew are the exact same People of Rom 8:29 whom He did foreknow and predestinated to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Now from this it is easy to draw the conclusion that it is the Church the Body of Christ that is God's Israel and His People that He foreknew in Rom 11:2 !

beloved57

Who is Israel , The Israel of God ? 2

Who is Israel , The Israel of God ? 2

And we know that the ones God foreknew as Per Rom 11:2 ; 8:29

Those He predestinated to the conformity of Christ, so that must be the same blessing for the foreknown in Rom 11:2

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

Which is Israel Elect ! Now since they are predestinated, they have to be the ones here Eph 1:4-5

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

And the ones He foreknew Rom 8:29 ;11:2 are His People Matt 1:21

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

This means the His People of Matt 1:21 is the same as His People of Rom 11:2 which is the same as the foreknown of Rom 8:29 which are the same as the predestinated ones of Eph 1:4-5 which is the Church !

beloved57

National Israel is not the True Israel of God !

National Israel is not the True Israel of God !

National Israel is not the True Israel of God and was not the Israel that God made His Gracious Covenant Promises to, for God does not make Gracious Promises to unbelievers, but to people of Faith ! Now the Israel which God made the Promises to is that Israel which is called a Remnant, a Remnant Israel, a small segment out of National Israel, a small few mostly comprised of ethnic jews which were of The Election of Grace, a small remnant, as mentioned here Isa 1:9

Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

Outside of that very small remnant of the nation of israel, that nation was no more significant to God than sodom and gomorrah, who we know were not God's Chosen Israel !

Paul again mentions this very small remnant here Rom 11:5

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

The remnant according to the Election of Grace is Israel Too ! Paul inidicates that here also Rom 9:6

Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel[Remnant], which are of Israel[nationally]:

And of course Isaiah mentioned Remnant Israel in Isa 1:9, and its noteworthy that Isaiah identifies himself not with national israel, but with Remnant Israel that God Left ! Isa 9:6

6 For unto us[Remnant Israel The Church] a child is born, unto us[Remnant Israel] a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

beloved57

National Israel is not the True Israel of God ! 2

National Israel is not the True Israel of God ! 2

Lets look again at Rom 11:7

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

Now who in their right mind can deny that the Apostle, under Divine Inspiration makes a distinction of the Two Israel's Rom 9:6 here ! Obvious there is a National Israel and a Remnant Israel, the Remnant Israel is the small remnant of jews in National israel , and here in this verse, the Election Israel contrary to the nation of israel obtained and or received the Promises, which Paul states here:

"but the election hath obtained it"

And for the nation :

"the rest were blinded"

Now in the original the greek definite article hoi is in the nomitive case and its masculine :

τί οὖν ὃ ἐπιζητεῖ Ἰσραήλ τούτου οὐκ ἐπέτυχεν ἡ δὲ ἐκλογὴ ἐπέτυχεν οἱ δὲ λοιποὶ ἐπωρώθησαν

So it definitly modifies the words the rest that were blinded, which is also nomitive masculine, which would indicate to us that the rest did represent the nation as a whole, was distinct from the small remnant of election in it; In fact because the nation or the rest were not of God's elect, God gave them over to blindness and reprobation as stated in Vs 8

According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear) unto this day.

So God purposely withheld Faith from them, since Faith cometh by Hearing !

God withheld from them the Faith of the Elect ! Titus 1:1

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

Because they were not elect Israel !

beloved57

For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel !

For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel !

Rom 9:6

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Listen, did you know not one promise of God to Israel has failed , even in light of national israels, Abraham's physical blood descendants, have been rejected, the fact is, mostly the whole world practically is deceived and think that God's Israel is that physical genealogical natural seed of Abraham over in the middle east, but they are deceived, The True People of God Israel is, has been, and always will be People of Faith, that is the Faith of Christ, and God has not and never will make Promises to faithless People; For God makes Promises to only those He has given His Spirit to, so that they can believe, and very few qualified in national israel, in fact God called them a people with no Faith Deut 32:20

And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.

That means they were not the Children of God because Faith characterizes the who ? Gal 3:26

For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

So thats why Paul could say of national israel as a whole, Abraham's physical descendants this Rom 9:8

See, you cannot be of the flesh and of the Faith at the same time !

Even the greater majority of them that came out of egypt under moses, of them only a handful few believed God's word of promise, and those that did were God's Israel !

Listen carefully, what makes One True Israel, whom the Promises of God pertain to ? Its being in Christ, God's Firstborn Son, He is the True Israel of God, for this was adumbrated here with national israel Ex 4:22

Hint, We know this cannot be the children of the flesh Rom 9:8 ! But Jesus Christ, The True Firstborn Son of God in antitype and substance Col 1:15

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn[Son] of every creature:

Rom 8:29

Listen, so Israel was Chosen in God's Firstborn Son Israel before the foundation of the World Eph 1:4 ! All the Promises made to Israel, was not the literial physical nation israel, but the Spiritual Israel of God Chosen In The Firstborn Son Israel Gal 6:16

16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.