ECT 1 Peter 2:9 KJV-not written to respective members of the body of Christ

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How he manages to balance those two contradictory beliefs in his own mind, I can't even begin to guess. Well, Tazeoids have never been known for consistency.

Watch, he'll (a) ignore this, (b) reply with a distracting question or (c) say something about Darby. But he won't even try to explain how both can be true.

Like I said earlier, you have no interest in learning the truth. That's why you start threads with fake photoshopped pictures. You only believe what you want to believe.

I have shown you Isaiah 19:1 over and over again. That explains exactly what happened in 70AD.

Everyone saw the destruction that God said was going to happen to Egypt. God said He was coming into Egypt on a swift cloud. Yet, God didn't physically enter into Egypt.

Therefore, God came into Egypt in a way that everyone saw Him do so, yet at the same time didn't physically enter into Egypt.

Same thing with Jesus and Jerusalem in 70AD.

You'll deny this because it's not what you want to hear, so you might as well go back to your fake pictures of women in Germany with photoshopped signs, and your fake videos from Egypt pretending to be in Germany.

It appears that critical thinking skills are not something you excel at.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No one in 70 said it was the return of Christ, Spanky Taze Jr.

Christ Jesus told the Christians what to do when they saw Jerusalem surrounded by the Roman army.

The Christians fled to the hills, and the Christians in the country did not go to Judaea.

musterion

Christ Jesus told the Christians what to do when they saw Jerusalem surrounded by the Roman army.

The Christians fled to the hills, and the Christians in the country did not go to Judaea.

You got NOTHIN.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You got NOTHIN.

Maybe I should photoshop a picture for you, fake a video, or make up a false document and claim it was written by an eyewitness in 70AD.

Those sort of things appear to be where you get your "facts" from.

musterion

You got no more evidence for your doctrine re: the return of Christ than the SDA or JWs do for theirs.

They and you got NOTHIN.

john w

Hall of Fame
There was nothing invisible about it.

Caught-lie:

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

The punk says He did not physically return, but He was not invisible.

You're a drunk, on pot, or have a demon in you-no other option.

Watch the effeminate punk's "response," along the lines of ..."Can't you understand.....?"

Identify this "everyone" that you say saw Him, punk.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You got no more evidence for your doctrine re: the return of Christ than the SDA or JWs do for theirs.

They and you got NOTHIN.

(Luke 19:44) They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

You have to deny the above verse was fulfilled in 70AD because you have turned "Dispensation of Grace" into a time period.

You can't have God reigning down His wrath on the unbelieving Jews in Jerusalem in 70AD because God's wrath is not permitted during your time period called "Dispensation of Grace".

Therefore, you have to deny that Luke 19, Luke 21, Matt 24, and Mark 13 were fulfilled.

You're MAD is a mess.

musterion

What would a visible but non-physical Jesus look like?

How would someone know it was Him if they saw Him?

Who in 70 claimed to have seen this visible, non-physical Jesus?

john w

Hall of Fame
Like I said earlier, you have no interest in learning the truth. That's why you start threads with fake photoshopped pictures. You only believe what you want to believe.

I have shown you Isaiah 19:1 over and over again. That explains exactly what happened in 70AD.

Everyone saw the destruction that God said was going to happen to Egypt. God said He was coming into Egypt on a swift cloud. Yet, God didn't physically enter into Egypt.

Therefore, God came into Egypt in a way that everyone saw Him do so, yet at the same time didn't physically enter into Egypt.

Same thing with Jesus and Jerusalem in 70AD.

You'll deny this because it's not what you want to hear, so you might as well go back to your fake pictures of women in Germany with photoshopped signs, and your fake videos from Egypt pretending to be in Germany.

It appears that critical thinking skills are not something you excel at.

Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD viathe Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Craigie the Clown: The Roman army was looking for him-that is the "them" above. My infallible AD 70/Preterist "teachers" taught me,like Hank Hanegraaf, from whom I copy'npaste/spam.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since mysteryboy likes fake videos and fake photoshopped pictures:

Here you go mysteryboy, here's a photograph taken from Josephus' smart phone in Jerusalem in 70AD:

army-of-fire.jpg

musterion

You can't have God reigning down His wrath on the unbelieving Jews in Jerusalem in 70AD because God's wrath is not permitted during your time period called "Dispensation of Grace".

Except for the time period lie, that's exactly right.

Tell us what would grace even mean, otherwise? Define it for us, Taze-lestai. Can God pour out wrath and grace at the same time, on the same people?

john w

Hall of Fame
What would a visible but non-physical Jesus look like?

How would someone know it was Him if they saw Him?

Who in 70 claimed to have seen this visible, non-physical Jesus?

Yes, Craigie. Identify this "everyone" that saw this un-physical "Jesus" allegedly return in AD 70-I've asked you this for over 2 years.

Let me guess: Darby....You are in denial....Can't you understand?.....

john w

Hall of Fame
There was nothing invisible about it.

Over a million Jews were killed, and not one stone was left standing upon another. Jerusalem was laid to waste.
Now the punk redefines the second coming/"second time," as the results of this alleged coming, where an un-physical, alleged "Jesus" returned, and everyone saw this un-physical "Jesus."

Demonic, drunk, or stoned-no other option.

Wait-it was the Roman army-they were looking for a Saviour!!!!

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Craigie the Clown: The Roman army was looking for him-that is the "them" above. My infallible AD 70/Preterist "teachers" taught me,like Hank Hanegraaf, from whom I copy'npaste/spam.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Can God pour out wrath and grace at the same time, on the same people?

There was an overlap of the covenants.

The writer of Hebrews makes it clear there was an overlap

(Heb 8:13) By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

Again, you Dispies have invented time periods, and made your own rules for what can and cannot take place during these time periods.

Heb 8:13 tells us that the OC was still in place, and was soon about to disappear for good, even tough the NC had been implemented.

And that's exactly what happened in 70AD.

The OC disappeared for good, and the wrath of God came down upon the unbelieving Jews. Luke 19:44 confirms this.

musterion

Wait-it was the Roman army-they were looking for a Saviour!!!!

Well it HAD to be either the Romans or the Jews in Jerusalem -- the only possible parties that might have seen this visible, non-physical Jesus. Problem is, neither of them was looking for Him in the first place, and neither of them received salvation in 70.

He's not nothin.

john w

Hall of Fame
There was an overlap of the covenants.

Caught-another lie:

"The law was nailed to the cross...The law abolished at the cross...The law led me and others to Christ....Of course, the law was part of the OC..."

Craigie: Don't you understand?.....Darby....You are in denial...