ECT 1 Peter 2:9 KJV-not written to respective members of the body of Christ

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hebrews 9:28 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Fulfilled in 70AD

Keep reading Hebrews Little Johnny W

(Heb 10:37) For,“In just a little while, he who is coming will come and will not delay.

WILL NOT DELAY

Why do you claim that Christ Jesus delayed?

It clearly says He would NOT delay?

Why do claim "in just a little while" means 2,000 years and still counting?

Your Dispensationalism is a mess.

musterion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Stuart_Russell

Russell had held the doctrine of the past second Advent (Preterism) for many years before writing or even speaking on the subject. He used to describe how the matter came to him as a sort of revelation. On discovering the key [what key?] to the mystery, the whole theme gradually unfolded. It was to him a source of constant delight to see one point after another fall into harmony with what he believed to be the central truth.

So Spanky Taze's go-to guy claimed preterism came to him as a sort of revelation, and built his system Bible interpretation on that assumption.

THAT must be why Spanky Taze said he follows infallible men, because - based on that - Russell appears to have claimed a direct revelation regarding preterism.

musterion

Fulfilled in 70AD

(Heb 10:37) For,“In just a little while, he who is coming will come and will not delay.

WILL NOT DELAY

Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye looking into heaven? This Jesus, who was received up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye beheld Him going into heaven.
He ascended bodily, visibly. No one in 70 saw Him return bodily, visibly.

No one.

Why do you insist on the very opposite to what an angel from God said would happen?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He ascended bodily, visibly. No one in 70 saw Him return bodily, visibly.

No one.

Why do you insist on the very opposite to what an angel from God said would happen?

What the angel from God said would happen, is exactly what happened

(Luke 21:27-28) At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Hebrews 10:37 makes it crystal clear that Christ was coming soon, and that He would not delay.

Why do you claim there was a delay, when Hebrews 10:37 says there would be NO DELAY?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The coming of Christ in 70AD was more than just for judgment on the wicked generation of Jews.

Christ Jesus promised to come a second time for redemption. He said it would be soon, and that there would be no delay.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who in 70 knew they saw Him? Names of eyewitnesses, from 70.

This is what you do when you can't answer the questions.

(Heb 10:37) For,“In just a little while, he who is coming will come and will not delay.”

Why are you claiming there was a delay, when it clearly says there would be no delay?

Please explain?

musterion

And the angel said He'd be seen coming back just as He had been seen going. Bodily, visibly, recognizable.

Who in 70 knew they saw Him coming back?

Names of eyewitnesses, from 70.

My explanation for His delay is explained by Paul.

You have nothing.

musterion

By the way, pervert, quote God's Word correctly for once:

Heb 10:37 (KJB) For yet a little while
and He that shall come will come and will not tarry.
The author of Hebrews did not say how long "a little while" would be. A day? A thousand years? Two thousand? Didn't say. Neither did Paul, but Paul explains the wait. It's this dispensation of grace.

But when He DOES come - and He will - it will be without delay. Instantaneously. And He will be seen coming just as He was seen going.

john w

Hall of Fame
Fulfilled in 70AD

WILL NOT DELAY

Little Johnny, eh sodomite?Still mad that I told you to get lost, when you propositioned me, in a PM, you vile, effeminate sodomite?

john w

Hall of Fame
Fulfilled in 70AD

WILL NOT DELAY

Observe, the deception: He changes the "argument:"

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

You said the Roman army was the second coming, you disgusting viper, and thus assert that the Roman army was awaiting for His appearance, to deliver/save them.

Did the punk answer the question? Not a peep.

Craigie the Clown: The Roman army was looking for him-that is the "them" above. My infallible AD 70/Preterist "teachers" taught me,like Hank Hanegraaf, from whom I copy'npaste/spam.

Show us documentation that He "appear"ed to them, the Roman army, Craigie, in an "un-physical" form, and that they, the Roman army, were looking for their deliverance/salvation.

Tellalie: Well, uh, urr, you see....Darby....

Come on, tellalie Craigie-unpack this for us.

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

vs.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

"Everyone" that saw Him, according to Craigie, was Josephus, and Wikipedia. Wait....According to Craigie the Clown, he did not return physically, but all of Jerusalem saw him.. And, according to Craigie the Clown, signs are invisible...

Wait...

Vs.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD viathe Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Last edited:

musterion

So what about Russell getting preterism by way of some kind of revelation? You cool with that, Spanky Taze? Darby NEVER claimed anything from God beyond what's revealed in His Word. Sounds like your Russell had a lot in common with the other wild mystics of the day.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The author of Hebrews did not say how long "a little while" would be. A day? A thousand years?

Once again, you have to make words mean something they do not for your Dispensationalism to work out.

(John 16:16-18) 16 Jesus went on to say, “In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me.”

17 At this, some of his disciples said to one another, “What does he mean by saying, ‘In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me,’ and ‘Because I am going to the Father’?” 18 They kept asking, “What does he mean by ‘a little while’? We don’t understand what he is saying.”

john w

Hall of Fame
What the angel from God said would happen, is exactly what happened

(Luke 21:27-28) At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Hebrews 10:37 makes it crystal clear that Christ was coming soon, and that He would not delay.

Why do you claim there was a delay, when Hebrews 10:37 says there would be NO DELAY?

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Telalie soddy Craigie, the effeminate one

Identify this everyone, that saw this alleged un-physical Saviour.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul explains the wait.

Nope.

Paul never said a peep about a 2,000 year wait.

Only Darby Followers make such a ridiculous claim.

Paul made it clear that he and his contemporaries were living during the culmination of the ages.

(1 Cor 10:11) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

It's funny how you guys claim to be followers of Paul, but then don't believe what Paul said.

musterion

Once again, you have to make words mean something they do not for your Dispensationalism to work out.

(John 16:16-18) 16 Jesus went on to say, “In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me.”
And they haven't yet.

Why do you put the same time restraints on Him as exist on us? To Him, a day, a thousand years..."a little while" to Him can be multiple generations to us. And it has been exactly that, and counting.

Know how I know that?

The Bible tells me so: no one yet has done what the angel said. No one saw Him return as He left. No one. Not in 70 or any other year so far.

You got nothin except the myths dreamed up by a mystic who claimed preterism was some form of revelation.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why do you put the same time restraints on Him as exist on us?

More desperation by you.

God used words like "near", "soon", "shortly", "last days" etc with our restraints. Otherwise the words would be meaningless.

The following two verses prove you wrong:

(Dan 12:4) But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end....

(Rev 22:10) Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near.

As we see above, in circa 600BC Daniel was told to seal his scroll until the time of the end.

Then circa 50AD, John is told to NOT seal his scroll because the time is near.

Daniel lived about 650 years before John.

Do the math, and you will see how foolish you look.

You want us to believe that 650 years was a long time away, but 1,950+ years is "near".

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You got nothin except the myths dreamed up by a mystic who claimed preterism was some form of revelation.
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

I have showed you tons of Preterism before Russell.

You, and none of your fellow Darby Followers can show anyone teaching Dispensationalism before Darby invented it in the mid 1800's

john w

Hall of Fame

Only Darby Followers make such a ridiculous claim.....You Darby Followers never cease to amaze us with new methods of telling us how something doesn't mean what it says.

Spam. That' rich, Tellalie, coming from a satanic Preterist, and only Russell/Hannegraaf/devil followers, like yourself, assert that most of the bible is figurative, an allegory, a hyperbole, where "land" does not really mean "land," "earth" does not really mean "earth," "heaven" does not really mean "heaven," "Jerusalem" does not really mean "Jerusalem," "judging the twelve tribes" does not really mean "judging the twelve tribes," "my throne" does not really mean "my throne," "the second coming/time" means "the Roman army," "the law from Jerusalem" does not really mean.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........(about 50 pages-against TOL rules to keep going), and this "classic:"

"The new heavens and new earth is the new covenant...............We live in the new earth, which is the new covenant…. ."-Tellalie Craigie

You wicked Preterist deciever-even you know it.

Last edited: