ECT 1 Peter 2:9 KJV-not written to respective members of the body of Christ

john w

Hall of Fame
I have showed you tons of Preterism before Russell.

You, and none of your fellow Darby Followers can show anyone teaching Dispensationalism before Darby invented it in the mid 1800's
No, you have not. You made it up./Yes, we have, but papa devil keeps telling you to deny it it, demon.

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

vs.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

"Everyone" that saw Him, according to Craigie, was Josephus, and Wikipedia. Wait....According to Craigie the Clown, he did not return physically, but all of Jerusalem saw him.. And, according to Craigie the Clown, signs are invisible...

Chapter, verse, punk:

-that says that the Lord Jesus Christ lost his "flesh and bone," yes, physical body, after He ascended to the third heaven, as you assert.

-that says He is not a man today, as you assert.

Danoh

And they haven't yet.

Why do you put the same time restraints on Him as exist on us? To Him, a day, a thousand years..."a little while" to Him can be multiple generations to us. And it has been exactly that, and counting.

Know how I know that?

The Bible tells me so: no one yet has done what the angel said. No one saw Him return as He left. No one. Not in 70 or any other year so far.

You got nothin except the myths dreamed up by a mystic who claimed preterism was some form of revelation.

I have to wonder which it is - they assert the Cannon was completed before 70AD (which I agree with).

But is that not the argument of some - that 1 Cor. 13:10's cessation of the gift of "knowing" outside of the Word would cease with the completion of the Canon?

So why was Russell receiving "knowing" centuries later?

They also assert that the Lord returned in 70AD.

But is that not the argument of others as to what 1 Cor. 10:13 is asserting would end the gift of "knowing" outside of the Word?

Again, so why was Russell receiving "knowing" centuries later?

Scholastic Mysticism...

john w

Hall of Fame
Tell us about this "everyone" that allegedly saw this "Jesus" return in AD 70, effeminate Craigie, and a little about J. Stuart Russell, whom you follow, copy'npaste/plagiarize, Russell follower:

1998_russell-cover_.jpg

And tell us about Max King, whom you follow, and spam his jazz, from this book in your Preterist library:

Spirit-of-Prophecy.jpg

Oh, yes-from your other authority-Wiki:

Max R. King (born 1930) is the founder of the school of thought known as transmillennialism. King was a minister in the Churches of Christ for 40 years before developing transmillennialism.[1][2]

King created a field of theology that he termed "covenant eschatology". He contended that Biblical eschatology was not related to the end of the space-time universe, but to the transition of the Old Covenant to the New Covenant. King offered a unique interpretation concerning the millennium as found in Revelation 20 as pertaining to the forty year period from 30-70 AD. He called this time "the transition period" from Old Covenant to New Covenant. In King's view, this transition opened the way for the full presence of God to dwell with all of humanity. To describe this relationship, King coined the phrase "Comprehensive Grace".

King's transmillennialism emerged in the late 1990s as an alternative to dispensational premillennialism, amillennialism or postmillennialism. It differentiated itself from Reformed preterism and Christian reconstructionism in view of postmodern issues facing the emerging church and the need to forward its scholarship in the context of historical Jesus studies. In King's view, the covenantal transformation of the first century serves as a model for personal, organizational and societal transformation today. King's first major book, The Spirit of Prophecy, was published in 1971. He published a monthly print journal, The Living Presence, for 15 years; it is currently available in electronic format. King's annual "Covenant Eschatology Seminar" spanned the 1990s and continues today as the "Transmillennial" national conference. Some of King's other major works include Old Covenant Israel and New Covenant Salvation and The Cross and The Parousia of Christ.

King lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA. His organization is Presence International.

His son, Tim King, is president and CEO of the David Group.[3]

Full preterism[edit]
Presence International, a non-profit organization based in Colorado Springs, holds annual conferences that teach that all prophecy was fulfilled, including the Second Coming of Christ, the Resurrection of the Dead and the Last Judgement, by the year A.D. 70 at the Destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans. With the New Covenant fully established, all of humanity has been reconciled with God. This view of Universal reconciliation is referred to as comprehensive grace.[citation needed].............

One of Craigie's gurus, whom he follows, Max King, is a Church of Christ, water baptismal regeneration-ist.

Nice-Craigie has the same end times view as the Roman Catholic "Church," and the cult Church of Christ organization.

And the Catholics, Church of Christ-ers, both accept water baptismal regeneration.

And, like the Catholics, Craigie asserts that Max King, J Stuart Russell, and Hank Hannegraaf are infallible.

Danoh

You can't be serious?

So, let me get this straight.

You're equating yourself to Al Capone screaming "you got nothing", and me to Elliot Ness.

Hate to tell you this, but Elliot Ness did have something, and Capone went to jail.

You might want to use a better analogy that doesn't equate you with the loser who went to jail, and me the good guy.

Government documents reveal that Elliot Ness was an alcoholic, and at least two of Untouchables were on the take and had very little to do with Capone having ended up in Jail.

Oscar Fraley did not want to go with that so he made up all those accounts.

One more "mystic" for your library, Tel.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So tell us what you think of Russell claiming preterism to be a revelation?

First off, he was describing his book, not Preterism.

Secondly, the article says that Russell said "sort of revelation".

Last, Darby claimed to have received a revelation after falling off of his horse, and he invented his rapture theory based on a "vision" from a teenage girl.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Government documents reveal that Elliot Ness was an alcoholic, and at least two of Untouchables were on the take and had very little to do with Capone having ended up in Jail.

Oscar Fraley did not want to go with that so he made up all those accounts.

One more "mystic" for your library, Tel.

Boy, you Darby Followers stick together no matter what.

mysteryboy equated himself to Capone and me to Ness.

Now, you're going to try and tell us that Capone was the better man.

Like I have said over and over again, you Darby Followers aren't interested in truth, you guys are only interested in defending the false teachings of Darby, and fellow Darbyites.

Danoh

In fact, The Chicago Outfit was so incensed by the TV drama based on that book that they actually had a contract out on its producer, Desi Arnez for a while.

But Desi was so busy hiding his amourus affairs from poor old Lucy, that by the time the hit squad sent after him finally tracked him down, the victor in a power struggle back in Chicago decided they didn't need the heat that killing such a well known person would have resulted in, so he cancelled the contract.

George Reeves (TV's Superman back then) was no so lucky. The LA Godfather; Jewish Mobster: Mikey Cohen, was as impenetrable against Law Enforcement as a mobster could be, so he ordered Reeves killed for his affair with Cohen's wife.

john w

Hall of Fame
Like I have said over and over again, you Darby Followers aren't interested in truth, you guys are only interested in defending the false teachings of Darby, and fellow Darbyites.

Spam, you hypocrite, as you refuse to answer our questions, you weasel.

No wonder your wife is punting you, besides not having/looking for a job.

john w

Hall of Fame

As I've asked, for years, you punk: Go ahead and claim that you learned "AD 70-ism" by just reading the bible.

I thought so, you whited wall, as you plagiarize/copy'npaste from Russell, Max King, Hanegraaf, you devil/Russell/King/Hanegraaf follower.

Danoh

Secondly, the article says that Russell said "sort of revelation".

Last, Darby claimed to have received a revelation after falling off of his horse, and he invented his rapture theory based on a "vision" from a teenage girl.

Right: Darby; a cessationist. Yeah, okay.

Danoh

john w

Hall of Fame
Waiting 3 years, from Panzy Preterist Tellalie:

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Telalie soddy Craigie, the effeminate one

Identify this everyone, that saw this alleged un-physical Saviour.

Danoh

Waiting 3 years, from Panzy Preterist Tellalie:

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Telalie soddy Craigie, the effeminate one

Identify this everyone, that saw this alleged un-physical Saviour.

An event to dwarf the fall of Rome, the Black Plague of Europe, and on and on and yet only Joe-see- fuss where there was none - he alone in all the known world says anything about it - a lost, pseudo-writer, at that.

Danoh

"Where were you when the lights went out in Rus-Lam-City?"

"Population's gonna grow in nine months or so; where will all those lil Rus-Lites go..."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Right: Darby; a cessationist. Yeah, okay.

The sign gifts ended in 70AD

They lasted 40 years.

Micah prophesied that there would be sign gifts for 40 years:

(Micah 7:5) “As in the days when you came out of Egypt,
I will show them my wonders.”

musterion

I've read Darby's account of the fall. You have not. Quote where he claims any vision from God as Russell claimed revelation of preterism.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've read Darby's account of the fall. You have not. Quote where he claims any vision from God as Russell claimed revelation of preterism.

Russell didn't invent Preterism. It existed before he wrote his book. Russell allegedly said he had "a sort of revelation" regarding what he wrote in his book.

Darby invented Dispensationalism, it didn't exist before him.

All you are doing is showing your denial and desperation.