“diversity is more important than your security.”

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
"Little men"............as seen through the eyes of AMAZON WOMEN raised on a diet of Goddess Whine and Praise Me Grits. You go girls.

no, its THESE 'little' men - intentually inserting that all the men here are little and agree with the sentiments, effectively shutting down conversation, like a whiny 3 year old. So she can object if all men here are not in immediate agreement with her.

Total propaganda. Total dishonesty and total lack of intellect.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
They're the sort of comments that someone lacking in character would say. Why a man feels justified about being that isn't compelling. What's compelling is a complaint from and illustrating character.

Because the people who posted them lack a fundamental decency and can't recognize the indefensible nature of their conduct.

Domestic violence is and has been a generational problem and so is the sort of attitude that makes allowance for it.

I'll tell you what's statistically an actual and more demonstrably prevalent occurance every day: domestic violence. It's almost entirely male and it's ugly, frequently brutal. What empowers it to some extent is the attitude that women on some level, may have it coming to them.

Feminism has mostly been like a union, representing a particular interest, in this case one that is routinely on the short, dismissive end of the stick. Your complaints remind me a lot of the white male syndrome. We've had our way so long we feel like any infringement on in, even in the name of equality, the lesser end of the fair pool, is cause to harrumph and feel begrudged.

Women asking for equality isn't a transgression.

Well said.

glorydaz

You know all about lying, but then you've had a lot of practice.

I don't suppose you'd care to address the comments made at American Thinker? I noticed you felt up to making an appearance in your thread after your reinforcements showed up.

I'm not sure there is a man alive who would dare step into an alley with you and Rusha waiting to pounce. They aren't allowed to knock you down, and they certainly can't risk insulting you.

It's like you have a Dike attitude without the hutzpah to do more than just run your mouths...."wanna be dikes", I guess. :think:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm not sure there is a man alive who would dare step into an alley with you and Rusha waiting to pounce. They aren't allowed to knock you down, and they certainly can't risk insulting you.

It's like you have a Dike attitude without the hutzpah to do more than just run your mouths...."wanna be dikes", I guess. :think:

Nailed it.

glorydaz

no, its THESE 'little' men - intentually inserting that all the men here are little and agree with the sentiments, effectively shutting down conversation, like a whiny 3 year old. So she can object if all men here are not in immediate agreement with her.

Total propaganda. Total dishonesty and total lack of intellect.

Yep, only those who stroke their fragile female feelings will get their nod of approval. I think the Amazons kept some men around for that very thing. :think:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Ordinarily, I would not wish this on any woman, but in this case, perhaps being gang raped by a throng of dirty, smelly Muslim animals would change her mind."

"She would blame "white dudes". But she would probably not mind being violated by these creeps in the first place."

"I think she needs a 24/7 "train" pulled on her for at least a week. Perhaps by then, she'll have changed her mind."

"She should be at the border, strapped to a board with her legs spread, and a sign that says rapists welcome."

"There she is immigrant rapist, go get her."

"Or, as my grandmother used to say: "Be careful what you wish for - you might just get it."
"Good and hard."​
"Again and again."
So much venom against women is seen in this post. Sadly, this is what happens when the pendulum swings too far in the other direction.

glorydaz

I don't think Anna has a dike attitude or is a wanna be dike anymore than you are.

I'm betting I have known more dikes than you have, and it is exactly the attitude Anna and Rusha both have.

I never use the term "little men".....only one little whiney boy at a time...never whole groups of men or men in general. So, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I never use the term "little men".....only one little whiney boy at a time...never whole groups of men or men in general.

:thumb: and there is the entire issue. Not seeing many objections to it either, it was dishonest completely.

glorydaz

So do you, hypocrite.

Nice edit also adding that other line.

ps - WOW and added even more, tell us again about lying and misrepresentation, anna.

Adding her quote changes:

Goodness....you can see her getting madder and madder with each post. Such hatred for those "little men". They dare to cross her. :nono:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Radicals ARE the movement. He knows that, too. They all lie like their father, every one of them.
Would the radical KKK be the movement of Christianity?
No.

No more than radical females are the movement for all females that make a stand for equality, such as equal pay rights and equal voting rights.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm betting I have known more dikes than you have, and it is exactly the attitude Anna and Rusha both have.
Thanks for your opinion.
My opinion is that Rusha and Anna are opinionated women that strongly voice their opinions, ....... just like you do.
I don't see anything dikey about that.

I never use the term "little men".....only one little whiney boy at a time...never whole groups of men or men in general. So, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.
Are you talking about this post?
Nah, though males with the mentality of little boys are . They consider themselves oppressed because they are no longer in control of women.

They believe that patriarchy exists outside of their misogynistic little minds.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I love how liberals are so butt hurt here, being that liberals are basically the leading statistic on internet memes, mockeries, misrepresentations, media assaults, and the like.

It's like the Glass Hercules- all mighty until hit one time :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I love how liberals are so butt hurt here, being that liberals are basically the leading statistic on internet memes, mockeries, misrepresentations, media assaults, and the like.

It's like the Glass Hercules- all mighty until hit one time :chuckle:

You're the one who posted the mocking meme, and it was conservatives who posted the verbal wishes for sexual violence towards a young woman who's done nothing to them. Speaking of which, if you have a daughter, you didn't answer my question. Maybe you'll answer it after you're done pretending either Rusha or I got hit.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Thanks for your opinion.
My opinion is that Rusha and Anna are opinionated women that strongly voice their opinions, ....... just like you do.
I don't see anything dikey about that.

Interesting that some women are more interested in whether I'm a dyke than whether some conservative men are capable of the ugliness they pretend they don't see.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'm not a lesbian, no.

If I was I would say I was, so they don't bother me at all - which I'm sure might be a bit of a letdown for them. :chuckle: