“diversity is more important than your security.”

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
"We need to focus on society rather than the individual"

That's a quote both Hilary and Hitler share. I checked it out, it's legit.
Ain't that something special.

And now "diversity is more important than security". I've heard even worse, if that's not bad enough. If people really knew some of the outrageous nonsense some of these kind of folk perpetuate..

It appears that the photo above was photoshopped (5th pic down). At the time I posted the blog, there was no indication in searches I did that it was a fake. And I wasn't the only one taken in by the photoshop.

I apologize for the error.

It doesn't really matter if it's a fake or not, I really don't see the need for the author to apologize. It was photoshopped to tell the truth of what these liberals are doing.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
you're just not happy unless you're whining about something, are you? :nono:

Neither her or Rusha. They misrepresent my statements and then, for the millionth time, talk about how I'm supposedly some other poster.

You would think after almost three months of doing it, it would get old.
But then again, they are feminists. They excel in rehashing the same things after they've become redundant or shown to be wrong :think:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It doesn't really matter if it's a fake or not, I really don't see the need for the author to apologize. It was photoshopped to tell the truth of what these liberals are doing.
It goes to credibility. What if Brian Williams was lying to bring home the feeling of immediacy and add a more obvious personal note to the conflicts he covered? Make the point without a dishonest representation. It wasn't offered as satire or in some other way noted as an alteration. If it was published in the Onion, not a problem. It wasn't.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If it's shopped, the thread should be closed. Makes me wonder what she originally wrote, or if it was related to this issue. On the chance it said something like "Will trade racists for refugees," the point would be the same.

She was still making the same point. She will take getting her head chopped off over those protesting her getting her head chopped off.

My concern for her = doesn't exist.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
By devil worshipping perverts like you. Her point remains. As does the title of the thread. Why don't you take yourself to Syria where you don't have to deal with people like me?

The sign was photoshopped by devil worshipping perverts? Better tell musterion. :chuckle:

Let me guess. You're one of American Thinker's commenters.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nick M said:
Why don't you take yourself to Syria where you don't have to deal with people like me?

:plain: She doesn't have to *deal with people* like you. You are nothing more than a voice on the internet who believes that screaming makes him relevant.

However, feel free to take your own advice and move to Syria. :)

Mark M

Not interested in what anonymous people who are supposedly conservative write on the internet.

How about responding to this:

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

...has Rote Antifa written anything stating that the picture was photoshopped and that she is innocent of all charges?.

I noticed that you just so happened to not respond to the very last part of my post.

I think that we both can agree on this anna:

If you or any of your fellow secular humanists had a picture like this posted all over the internet and it was indeed something that you didn't do, wouldn't you at least write something stating that it isn't true?

racists-rapists.jpg

Where is Rote Antifa's statement saying that photo isn't truthful? I did an internet search and by golly by gosh, just couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe you'll have better luck?

Provocative sign, cute. With a cute girl. While she is being raped by Muslims, she'll be praying they were ONLY racist

Mark M

:plain: She doesn't have to *deal with people* like you. You are nothing more than a voice on the internet who believes that screaming makes him relevant.

However, feel free to take your own advice and move to Syria. :)
Are you replying to Anna?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you replying to Anna?

No ... I had started to use the multi-quote feature to include the post I replied to and one of Anna's as well.

Thanks for pointing it out. I have corrected it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The sign was photoshopped by devil worshipping perverts? Better tell musterion. :chuckle:

You already did, as did the author on the page when you go to his link. The picture you posted supports the same position. Better to be with people that will chop her head off than people that protest chopping heads off.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You already did, as did the author on the page when you go to his link. The picture you posted supports the same position. Better to be with people that will chop her head off than people that protest chopping heads off.

You're a little slow on the go, aren't you?

Also, it's no surprise that you find ISIS preferable.