“diversity is more important than your security.”

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There are many, many good men who are quite capable of being frustrated with women without wishing gang rape on them. Your comment is an insult to the good men, and very telling about you.

They weren't 'wishing' to gang rape them. Stop acting like a victim.

They were making a grotesque mockery of liberal and female shenanigans- WHICH DIRECTLY AFFECT THEM. Do words affect your life?

To what extent do you not agree with them?

I would never agree with such statements actually being carried out, and I doubt they would either when it came down to it. Anger and frustration makes people say things.

You just blamed women for the sexually violent comments that men made about them.

Stop being adversarial and you won't receive such statements, it's just that simple. Don't issue problems on other people and then cry about it when they react.

This is the problem right here, as you are demonstrating. You all try to portray yourselves as victims no matter what the case is. It's always the man's fault, and women are all saints incapable of provoking men. We're sitting here talking about statements on the internet while some guy just lost his house and kids today to some deranged wife, and instead of taking care of what matters, we all need to pamper the glass ego of women.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
They weren't 'wishing' to gang rape them. Stop acting like a victim.

They were making a grotesque mockery of liberal and female shenanigans.

I would never agree with such statements actually being carried out, and I doubt they would either when it came down to it. Anger and frustration makes people say things.

If people want to degrade and pummel others, then prepare to have words thrown back. I don't blame anybody except the ol' natural universe.

Stop being adversarial and you won't receive such statements, it's just that simple. Don't issue problems on other people and then cry about it when they react.

They most certainly were wishing it on her. Stop pretending otherwise.

Are you saying they didn't have enough self control to moderate their language? If they can't moderate their language, perhaps they can't moderate their behavior, either. It wouldn't be the first or the last time a woman was gang-raped, would it?

That young woman didn't "degrade or pummel" anyone. What are you going on about? Would you want it said of your daughter that she should be strapped to a board with her legs spread? Does that put things in a different light for you at all?

And I'll be as adversarial as think is necessary to make my point.

glorydaz

Interesting that some women are more interested in whether I'm a dyke than whether some conservative men are capable of the ugliness they pretend they don't see.

I have NO interest about your sexual preference, Anna. NONE. But you do have the same attitude that so many dikes have. They blame everything on men, and they show that with their bitter attitude toward men. Exactly like you and Rusha do. A "wanna be dike" would be a woman who wants the freedom to come out of the "closet", so to speak, as a man hater. One who blames men for all the ills in this world.

That "ugliness" you claim "conservative men" portray is an acknowledgment of the truth of the "dike attitude" so many women are exhibiting today. It's the idea that women don't need men for anything. Only those men who are too polite to call them on their nonsense are accepted into their circle. Town and Artie etc. They have to compromise their own manhood in order to stand at your side as you work up a sweat in your attempts to demean men like Musty, Nick M, ACW, and any other man who dares to see you and yours for what you are.

So stop your silly whining about those "conservative" men AND WOMEN who aren't going to fall for your bullying ways. It's getting old and anyone with a lick of common sense can see it.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
It's like you have a Dike attitude without the hutzpah to do more than just run your mouths...."wanna be dikes", I guess. :think:

1. Where in the bloody blazes did that come from?

2. Why the personal attacks? Not directed specifically to glorydaz. This really annoys me about you, Rusha, anna and a bunch of others on this forum. Why is it that every time I click on a thread, expecting to see some interesting topic, I find myself wading knee deep in personal attacks?

I mean, I was expecting to see conversation on whether or not diversity is more important than security, what the arguments were, and what political issue was at stake. I expected to see some interesting news story, perhaps, and vibrant discussion about that issue.

But no, of course not!

I find glorydaz saying that An.Ben. has a "dyke attitude," and An.Ben., in turn, insisting that she's not a lesbian.

If there weren't a no vulgar language policy on this website... :nono:

glorydaz

They most certainly were wishing it on her. Stop pretending otherwise.

Are you saying they didn't have enough self control to moderate their language? If they can't moderate their language, perhaps they can't moderate their behavior, either. It wouldn't be the first or the last time a woman was gang-raped, would it?

That young woman didn't "degrade or pummel" anyone. What are you going on about? Would you want it said of your daughter that she should be strapped to a board with her legs spread? Does that put things in a different light for you at all?

And I'll be as adversarial as think is necessary to make my point.

And if you hadn't dug through a bunch of dirty comments, none of us would be subjected to those vile words you keep posting. You thrive on dirt.... not FACTS.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

2. Why the personal attacks? Not directed specifically to glorydaz. This really annoys me about you, Rusha, anna and a bunch of others on this forum. Why is it that every time I click on a thread, expecting to see some interesting topic, I find myself wading knee deep in personal attacks?

I mean, I was expecting to see conversation on whether or not diversity is more important than security, what the arguments were, and what political issue was at stake. I expected to see some interesting news story, perhaps, and vibrant discussion about that issue.

But no, of course not!

I find glorydaz saying that An.Ben. has a "dyke attitude," and An.Ben., in turn, insisting that she's not a lesbian.

You were expecting... what? Don't tell me you read the whole thread before posting that.

glorydaz

Thanks for your opinion.
My opinion is that Rusha and Anna are opinionated women that strongly voice their opinions, ....... just like you do.
I don't see anything dikey about that.

Are you talking about this post?

I was talking about Anna's post and she was talking about Musty, ACW, and Nick M....all those "little men" who dared to speak out on this thread.

I'm not blaming men for anything. I do blame liberals...whether male or female for their blindness on how the women's movement has created these hate filled women. I'm disgusted by the stuff Anna and Rusha post....just as I get disgusted when a bunch of dikes get together and rail against men.

It's ridiculous for you to compare me to them. And you know it.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
You were expecting... what?

"I mean, I was expecting to see conversation on whether or not diversity is more important than security, what the arguments were, and what political issue was at stake. I expected to see some interesting news story, perhaps, and vibrant discussion about that issue."

Don't tell me you read the whole thread before posting that

No, I didn't. I saw that you posted in this thread, and I was like "Gee, let's see what she has to say to say...

:plain:

Alrighty then. She's apparently not a lesbian. What are they talking about?"

And this is part of the reason I spend less time on TOL than other things. :idunno:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
And if you hadn't dug through a bunch of dirty comments, none of us would be subjected to those vile words you keep posting. You thrive on dirt.... not FACTS.

Pretty much.

She's trying to turn angry statements into men wishing rape and death upon woman.

What it almost certainly is, is an underlying reaction of the absurdities that men hear from misandrists all the time. We've all heard it. All men are dogs, don't trust men, teach men not to rape- and to add to it all, women themselves are over privileged and beating men by the exact standard of privilege men give them.

There's a vicious circle there that gradually has been accelerating, and some men just don't have much regard for women vs what they say. It's that simple, really.

People like AnnaBanana here pretend like women haven't been striving against men as of late. Like these things are just products of themselves.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Pretty much.

She's trying to turn angry statements into men wishing rape and death upon woman.

What it almost certainly is, is an underlying reaction of the absurdities that men hear from misandrists all the time. We've all heard it. All men are dogs, don't trust men, teach men not to rape- and to add to it all, women themselves are over privileged and beating men by the exact standard of privilege men give them.

There's a vicious circle there that gradually has been accelerating, and some men just don't have much regard for women vs what they say. It's that simple, really.

People like AnnaBanana here pretend like women haven't been striving against men as of late. Like these things are just products of themselves.

I know, I know... it's hard for you all to look at those comments. They reveal some of the most base parts of conservative thought - the kinds of thoughts you think none of you are capable of, but some of you are.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Feel free to read through it. You may find more "vibrant" conversation than you expected.

I suppose it doesn't get much more vibrant than extended conversations about whether the TOL membership is composed of lesbians.

At any rate, I'm out. You gentlemen and ladies enjoy your circus freak-show. :plain:

Edit:

At any rate, there's literally no discussion to be had. The picture in the OP was photo-shopped. There's no point in discussing a fake news story.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I suppose it doesn't get much more vibrant than extended conversations about whether the TOL membership is composed of lesbians.

At any rate, I'm out. You gentlemen and ladies enjoy your circus freak-show. :plain:

Edit:

At any rate, there's literally no discussion to be had. The picture in the OP was photo-shopped. There's no point in discussing a fake newstory.

Take care. I'll pretend like you were never here.

glorydaz

But no, of course not!

Vulgar language? Not in this day and age it isn't.

It's what I call a man-hating attitude because it fits. I, too, came hoping to find a discussion taking place, but I watch Anna calling Musty a Liar and calling ACW and Nick "little men". I'm sick and tired of men being "shut up" because they dare to join in a conversation once these libbers have entered in. Anna has to go to some dumb "comment" section and drag up all the filth and throw it in the faces of the men who are trying to carry on a conversation as if those men had said such garbage.

Not all lesbians have that "dike attitude", but Anna and Rusha do. They are militant and bullies and God forbid a man come down their dark alley.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The same place a good bit of her personal shots come from, imagination coupled with hostility.

:think: There are personal attacks that are invention and those that are a pointed observation regarding the invention or responses to it. I don't weigh them similarly. Some people appear to.

Well, then be the change you want to see in a thread. Because otherwise you're part of what? Someone complaining about the conduct of others.

Welcome to the club.

glorydaz

I know, I know... it's hard for you all to look at those comments. They reveal some of the most base parts of conservative thought - the kinds of thoughts you think none of you are capable of, but some of you are.

That's dumb. You only prove that as a liberal you have NO common sense.

You pretend like the evil among us are conservatives. It's the same way you call black conservatives "Uncle Toms". :chuckle:

glorydaz

"I mean, I was expecting to see conversation on whether or not diversity is more important than security, what the arguments were, and what political issue was at stake. I expected to see some interesting news story, perhaps, and vibrant discussion about that issue."

No, I didn't. I saw that you posted in this thread, and I was like "Gee, let's see what she has to say to say...

:plain:

Alrighty then. She's apparently not a lesbian. What are they talking about?"

And this is part of the reason I spend less time on TOL than other things. :idunno:

Actually, it gets down to whether women's libbers can ever get past seeing conservative men as the enemy and recognize that there are ISIS men who want to send women back to the dark ages. Recognizing the enemy is what is wrong with so many women today. Their indoctrination is blinding them to the facts as they battle these imaginary "little men"/rapists next door.

Quetzal

Actually, it gets down to whether women's libbers can ever get past seeing conservative men as the enemy and recognize that there are ISIS men who want to send women back to the dark ages. Recognizing the enemy is what is wrong with so many women today. Their indoctrination is blinding them to the facts as they battle these imaginary "little men"/rapists next door.
Both groups seek to restrict freedoms. Can't blame them for not being able to tell the difference :thumb: