“diversity is more important than your security.”

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
They are comments that men frustrated with women would say.

There are many, many good men who are quite capable of being frustrated with women without wishing gang rape on them. Your comment is an insult to the good men, and very telling about you.

I don't agree with them, but I know why they exist.

To what extent do you not agree with them?

The message is not the messages themselves, but the reason they were posted.

Oh, it's both. Let's put this in perspective. Are any of those comments ones you'd want made to or wished on your daughter?

Not too many decades ago, men wouldn't be that way.

This is going to be an understatement to end all understatements: you don't know your history.

But for this generation, men have had to deal with not only outrageous misandry and having everything blamed on them, but they even have their lives marred routinely by women.

You just blamed women for the sexually violent comments that men made about them.

It's an everyday thing in this country, with many men. But feminism is a mechanism to ignore this reality and focus solely on women- even when they are already over privileged.

Bottom line, some men are treating women the same as they would a man who transgressed them the same.

Really. An unknown woman with her sign photoshopped has gang rape wished on her by multiple men... that was her transgression. What was said by those animals at American Thinker is unjustifiable.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
At least the author addressed his error and made a public apology.

Where's your integrity?

Hello, are you brain dead? The pic being legit or not, has NOTHING TO DO with the entire point that the leftist website AGREES with the sentiment expressed. THEY are who posted the pic to their site.

The pic itself being legit or not has NOTHING to do with the FACT that they AGREED with the sentiment.

Let that sink in...

glorydaz

Suffrage wasn't a revolt against imaginary oppression.
Securing fair play in the work environment isn't a struggle against an imaginary resistance.
The last one seems like a vague slam routine, though there's nothing wrong with fighting for equality.

Of course she knows there are misogynists in the world. Most women have known at least one. If they're lucky it was in passing.

He didn't even suggest that women's sufferage wasn't valid.

It's the last one that shows where we are NOW, and that some refuse to acknowledge (as you just did). There most certainly IS something wrong with "fighting for equality" if you lie and distort and attempt to take away the rights of others.

The "vague slam routine" is what the Rusha's of the world are doing.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
He didn't even suggest that women's sufferage wasn't valid.

It's the last one that shows where we are NOW, and that some refuse to acknowledge (as you just did). There most certainly IS something wrong with "fighting for equality" if you lie and distort and attempt to take away the rights of others.

The "vague slam routine" is what the Rusha's of the world are doing.

yes, to shut down conversation, because thats ALL the left CAN do, because they have illegitimate nonsensical illogical arguments, so they scream you down to wear you down and shut you down, because thats all they have.

glorydaz

yes, to shut down conversation, because thats ALL the left CAN do, because they have illegitimate nonsensical illogical arguments, so they scream you down to wear you down and shut you down, because thats all they have.

I think that's called attacking the messenger. ;)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Nah, though males with the mentality of little boys are . They consider themselves oppressed because they are no longer in control of women.

Actually, it has nothing to do with control and everything to do with things such as.

-female favor in domestic courts
-getting the worst end out of divorce
-underserved alimony and other payments
-lying about rape, assault, and other allegations
-women having privilege in all social settings and environments
-quotas killing lower income opportunities

It goes on and on. Those things you pretend don't exist, while petitioning that all people should forget their issues and focus on preventing you from being raped.

They believe that patriarchy exists outside of their misogynistic little minds.

Feminists are the one's who swear that a patriarchy exists.

Men gave women equal rights, women didn't take it for themselves. That was not a social movement like, let's say the Civil Rights in the 60's.
Nonetheless, it has been celebrated as such, and so when you say the things you just stated now, it makes some men feel like they were just foolish for ever having shown such compassion in the first place.

On a different, yet relevant note, the attitude of women is naturally frustrating to men, because when it comes down to it, if women were so able to be independent and wage against men, mankind would have never become a patriarchy in the first place.
The fact of the matter is "You Can(t) Do It", because you never actually did.. that's all just propaganda.

But live in your imagination, never minding any of that, and treat patriarchy like it's some evil thing- it is not. Patriarchy is the single most important thing of humanity.
IT IS WHY GOD MADE MAN A PATRIARCHY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I think that's called attacking the messenger. ;)

:shocked: How dare you offend my tender sensibilities with your racist, bigoted, homophobic, misogynistic, anti-feminine, inequality, gender biased, hatefilled truth telling!!!

:sucks thumb and desperately looks for a safe place:

quip

BANNED
Banned
The pic itself being legit or not has NOTHING to do with the FACT that they AGREED with the sentiment.

Of course it does. It's dishonest and manipulative aspect are integrally relevant to the perceived veracity of the message itself.

All I'm saying is don't judge/defame the movement (leftists) by the radicals who misrepresent it.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Radicals ARE the movement. He knows that, too. They all lie like their father, every one of them.

You know all about lying, but then you've had a lot of practice.

I don't suppose you'd care to address the comments made at American Thinker? I noticed you felt up to making an appearance in your thread after your reinforcements showed up.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

So do you, hypocrite.

Nice edit also adding that other line.

ps - WOW and added even more, tell us again about lying and misrepresentation, anna.

Adding her quote changes:

I don't suppose you'd care to address the comments made at American Thinker?

I don't suppose you'd care to address the comments made at American Thinker? I noticed you felt up to making an appearance in your thread after your reinforcements showed up.

quip

BANNED
Banned
I know, thats why i have to laugh at what he said. The statement reeked of desperation.

So, your telling me that Internationalsozialistische Antifa represents everyone who oppose nationalists in Germany who have demanded that Chancellor Angela Merkel stop taking in more refugees?

glorydaz

Isn't it interesting how not a one of these little men have a problem with the photoshop or the sexually violent comments made by the conservatives at American Thinker? What a bunch of neanderthals.

"Little men"............as seen through the eyes of AMAZON WOMEN raised on a diet of Goddess Whine and Praise Me Grits. You go girls.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
They are comments that men frustrated with women would say.
They're the sort of comments that someone lacking in character would say. Why a man feels justified about being that isn't compelling. What's compelling is a complaint from and illustrating character.

The message is not the messages themselves, but the reason they were posted.
Because the people who posted them lack a fundamental decency and can't recognize the indefensible nature of their conduct.

Not too many decades ago, men wouldn't be that way.
Domestic violence is and has been a generational problem and so is the sort of attitude that makes allowance for it.

But for this generation, men have had to deal with not only outrageous misandry
What outrageous misandry are you referring to?

and having everything blamed on them,
Such as?

but they even have their lives marred routinely by women.
Marred how?

It's an everyday thing in this country, with many men.
I'll tell you what's statistically an actual and more demonstrably prevalent occurance every day: domestic violence. It's almost entirely male and it's ugly, frequently brutal. What empowers it to some extent is the attitude that women on some level, may have it coming to them.

But feminism is a mechanism to ignore this reality and focus solely on women- even when they are already over privileged.
Feminism has mostly been like a union, representing a particular interest, in this case one that is routinely on the short, dismissive end of the stick.

Bottom line, some men are treating women the same as they would a man who transgressed them the same. Equality, right?
Women asking for equality isn't a transgression.