Why Homosexuality Must NOT Be Criminalized

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
This is the politics section.
Politics and religion are the same topic. Two sides of the same coin.

Besides, your username is CatholicCrusader and you're posting on THEOLOGY ONLINE! Everything you say here has religious implications.

And NOBODY asked for YOURS so shut your ignorant piehole moron. I don't ask imbeciles like you for permission to express my opinion, got that?
Wow! You melted down much faster than the average pervert lover.

I didn't suggest that you needed my permission to express your opinions. I stated that I didn't ask you for them. You can have any stupid opinion you like. You will be held accountable for them, but not by me. My point is simply that I couldn't care less what your opinions are.

Morality is not a matter of opinion!

Your moral code is entirely opinion based. A trait you share with sexual perverts and those who defend them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Clete, I'm an agnostic, not an atheist . But the whole question of gay rights has nothing to do with whether people believe in a god or not . Many Christians in America are for gay rights and support same sex marriage .

Well, those "Christians" you speak of are one of two choices:

1) Not members of the true Body of Christ that are sealed and indwelt by the Holy Spirit?
2) Are extremely ignorant of what the Bible has to say? In that case, the Holy Spirit is able to correct them.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Politics and religion are the same topic........
No they're not, dimwit. I may vote based on my religion, but when you try to make religious arguments for politics to people who believe differently than you do then you will lose every time.

........Wow! You melted down much faster than the average pervert lover......
....and YOU just showed everyone what a liar, imbecile, and NON-Christian you are. I don't love perverts, but neither do they all belong in jail unless they break the law. Do you understand that you half-wit?

Its extremist liars like you who drive young people away from Jesus.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Gay people are NOT a threat to America, or to any country anywhere . Homophobic bigots are a threat to gay people . Therefore, we cannot and must not allow the U.S. government to
support, promote and foster homophobic bigotry .
The overwhelming majority of gays are NOT pedophiles, and the overwhelming majority of pedophiles are HETEROSEXUAL . Gays do not "recruit" young people into homosexuality because homosexuality has been scientifically proven to be inborn and not a "choice ". Homosexuality is not contagious .
To criminalize consensual sex between adults ,whether homo or heterosexual, is barbaric .
The government, the law, the courts and the police have absolutely no business prying into people'
s bedrooms .
Conditions like this exist in middle eastern countries which are currently Islamic theocracies ,and America cannot and must not become like these benighted nations . Gay people are routinely executed with barbaric cruelty there , and the government literally IS in people's bedrooms .
Using the Bible as an excuse to advocate criminalizing homosexuality is not only barbaric but idiotic . The Old Testament supposedly condemns homosexuality and calls for gay people to be executed, but it also calls for people who work on the Sabbath to be executed , and calls eating pork and shellfish an "abomination", among other things .
The Old Testament was written thousands of years ago, when mankind was ruled by total ignorance and blind superstition . This is the 21st century , the digital age, not the bronze age .
If you are opposed to gay rights, well that is too bad . Deal with it and get over it !

No one is born a homosexual. Homosexuality is an acquired lust of the flesh. (Sin) In the Old Testament God considered it an "ABOMINATION." In today's liberal society is it conceivable to make it a "Criminal offense", I don't believe so. Even if it were, would that stop homosexual activity? It certainly wouldn't. Posters like ACW are not only "Mentally disturbed" they are naive. Prohibition didn't work in the 1920 through 1933 era. Booze went underground and people were still able to have access to all the booze they wanted. By the way, drunkenness is a sin, as well. The only cure for homosexuality is a changed heart, which is orchestrated by the Holy Spirit.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
No one is born a homosexual. Homosexuality is an acquired lust of the flesh.........

I disagree. Same-sex attraction is a mental disorder, and nobody chooses their disorders.

Having said that, it IS a choice to give in to the disorder. Just like an alcoholic needs to recognize his illness and not take a drink, the homosexual must recognize his (or her) disorder and not give into it.

MrDante

No one is born a homosexual.
just like no one is born left-handed

Homosexuality is an acquired lust of the flesh. (Sin) In the Old Testament God considered it an "ABOMINATION."
right up there with lobster tail and Christmas trees

In today's liberal society is it conceivable to make it a "Criminal offense", I don't believe so. Even if it were, would that stop homosexual activity? It certainly wouldn't. Posters like ACW are not only "Mentally disturbed" they are naive. Prohibition didn't work in the 1920 through 1933 era. Booze went underground and people were still able to have access to all the booze they wanted. By the way, drunkenness is a sin, as well. The only cure for homosexuality is a changed heart, which is orchestrated by the Holy Spirit.
just like being left handed

MrDante

Horn says that "homosexuality: is inborn" whatever that means.
it means that its something you are born with like your skin color or your blood type.

We do know that there are many genetic markers, blood, tissue and fluid samples that reveal some abnormality in the unborn and newborn. What is the genetic marker that says the the newborn is a homosexual? That search has been going on for over 70 years and the homosexual community have tried every piece of anatomy, fluids, bones, endocrines, brains, and, well, sorry, no genetic marker………….
Actually as a whole the gay community doesn't want a genetic marker found. Many fear that such a discovery would lead to mass euthanasia.

But we do have more reason to believe in the psychiatric development, family and environmental factors.. of the newborn and perhaps some mentobolic disorders————low level of testosterone…..as causing a person to be homosexual.
No, actually we don't have reason to believe any of this.

If there is an infectious disease spreading in a particular group, as AIDS in the homosexual culture, or TB in another etc. the gov't has a right to step in and make attempts to curtail the activities in some way—-isolation, hospitalization, medication etc.
HIV/AIDS disproportionately affects African Americans - what do you propose the government do with them?

If you are gay and upset because there are people who do not agree with such a life and object to the homosexual sexual activity—"——then deal with it and get over it."
That advice would apply to people who are upset that they can't legally discriminate against gays.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
it means that its something you are born with like your skin color or your blood type...........
Yes and no: Yes its something you're born with, no its not like your skin color or your blood type because you cannot change your skin color or your blood type, but you can change the behavior associated with the disorder of same-sex attraction just as you can change the behavior associated with the disorder of kleptomania, just to name one example.

The American Psychological Association (APA) is first of all a lobbying group, and ergo place political correctness over facts. That is why they removed same-sex attraction as a disorder from the DSM. But in fact, it still is a disorder, and its a disorder that leads a person to commit perverted deviant sexual acts just like pedophelia does.

That is the truth. People who deny the truth are only hurting the homosexuals who live in denial.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
No they're not, dimwit. I may vote based on my religion, but when you try to make religious arguments for politics to people who believe differently than you do then you will lose every time.
You couldn't be more wrong. They are indeed two sides of the same coin. Both your religious and political positions are informed by your overall worldview.

This is why people one side of political aisle tend to agree on what would otherwise seem to be unrelated issues.

....and YOU just showed everyone what a liar, imbecile, and NON-Christian you are. I don't love perverts, but neither do they all belong in jail unless they break the law. Do you understand that you half-wit?
I agree, they do not belong in jail.

But I did not lie. You're the one who thinks sex with animals should be legal. If you don't love perverts, I promise that they love you.

Its extremist liars like you who drive young people away from Jesus.
You're stupid.

Jesus is the physical incarnation of the very same God who commanded that people who are convicted of having committed homosexual acts be executed.

Leviticus 20: 13 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.​

Tell me, is God just?

Before you bring up executing people for working on the Sabbath or some other idiotic point - do you understand the difference between laws that pertain to morality and those that has to do with Israel's religious rites that could have no application outside the nation of Israel? - No, of course, you don't but look into it before making this boring argument. (It's okay - I know you won't bother.)

Resting in Him,
Clete

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I disagree. Same-sex attraction is a mental disorder, and nobody chooses their disorders.
Same could be said of child-molesters - fool.

You are not wiser than God.

Having said that, it IS a choice to give in to the disorder. Just like an alcoholic needs to recognize his illness and not take a drink, the homosexual must recognize his (or her) disorder and not give into it.
Now you're drawing a moral equivalence between sexual perversion and alcoholism!

Is there anything that you agree with God about? Did God just get the whole Old Testament wrong in your view?

MrDante

Yes and no: Yes its something you're born with, no its not like your skin color or your blood type because you cannot change your skin color or your blood type, but you can change the behavior associated with the disorder of same-sex attraction just as you can change the behavior associated with the disorder of kleptomania, just to name one example.
Or you can change your skin color by wearing a lot of makeup.

The American Psychological Association (APA) is first of all a lobbying group, and ergo place political correctness over facts. That is why they removed same-sex attraction as a disorder from the DSM. But in fact, it still is a disorder, and its a disorder that leads a person to commit perverted deviant sexual acts just like pedophelia does.

That is the truth. People who deny the truth are only hurting the homosexuals who live in denial.
Truth? :rotfl: You're funny.

The truth is homosexuality was dropped from the DSM because there was no evidence showing that it was a disorder.

MrDante

Mr Dante——-

Wow, I suppose I could counter all of Mr. Dante's oppositional comments and act intellectual————-
Can't help but notice you avoided the intellectual response.

Anyway—-there is no genetic markder (gay gene) for homosexuality.
No, it just hasn't been found yet and hopefully never will be.

That said, it is naive in the extreme to think that something as complex and inclusive so so many behaviors and processes would be contorted by just one gene. Undoubtedly many are invovled as well as many epigenome functions.

Your euthanasia comment————silly.
It is a fear expressed by many.

Before dismissing this fear out of hand: can you tell me how many millions of dollars were raised by Christians in this country to support and advocate the Ugandan "kill the gays" law?

Homosexuality is more of an activity rather than some identity.
Just like heterosexuality.

Many lesbians and male homosexuals have had sex with both sexes. Anne Heche broke off with Ellen Degeneres due to Heche's desire to return to heterosexuality and married some guy.
You mean she was and remains bisexual.

Being called or referring to one;s self as lesbian, gay guy, pedophile, are political identifications and doesn't always correspond to sexual behavior.
gay or lesbian or straight doesn't refer to behavior at all. This is why you can be a heterosexual and a virgin at the same time.

Prisoners locked up engage in sodomy and other sexual activity———-a situational homosexuallity, here we see the activity due to some environmental factor. Fluctuation in sexual activity doesn't define one's identity but rather his activity, what feels good, do it, his/hers. Sinead O'Connor, pop singer,,,came out—I'm a lesbian—" —then she later marries some "bloke" an AP reporter.
But none of them change orientation.

Again—-homosexuality begins in childhood———parents and environment. and during the stages——guided by a pleasure/pain principle……

Any actual evidence to back this up? (I ask to be polite, I know there isn't any)

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Same could be said of child-molesters - fool..........

Well, you ought to know - Chester. Make sure you check in with the local police.

......You are not wiser than God.......

And you're not wiser than my dog's butt so shut your piehole moron.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Or you can change your skin color by wearing a lot of makeup.

Truth? :rotfl: You're funny.

The truth is homosexuality was dropped from the DSM because there was no evidence showing that it was a disorder.

It's a good thing for you, they don't give an IQ test before you're allowed to post here, you would have failed Miserably. That would have been embarrassing for ya, huh.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

The Bible essentially says it's a sin. I think I'll accept that. I hope that doesn't offend you?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
The Bible essentially says it's a sin. I think I'll accept that. I hope that doesn't offend you?

Of course not. Yes of course, the ACT is a sin. But simply having a disorder is not.

Its like alcohol: If an alcoholic stays clean and sober he is not sinning. Simply BEING an alcoholic is not a sin. Its only a sin if he gets drunk. Drunkenness IS a sin.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Well, you ought to know - Chester. Make sure you check in with the local police.

And you're not wiser than my dog's butt so shut your piehole moron.

Way to make an argument.

You're a fool. Who exactly are you trying to convince? Those who already agree with you?

It would be funny how pervert defenders meltdown into emotionally insecure cry babies the minute they're confronted with the logical conclusions of their own thought process if it weren't so tragically destructive.

You go ahead and accept American law as your standard of right and wrong. See where that gets you on judgment day. I want to be there when you get to answer the question God's going ask you about why you thought it wise to defend the sexually immoral.

Resting in Him,
Clete