BTLM

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
This the proper attitude of the African American is thus; He is blessed by the overtaking of his ancestors by the cracker, he has been afforded grace from God to abandon the transgressions of his fathers and seek the Lord.
12 Years a Slave - Master Epps, Luke 12:47

"And that servant which knew his Lord's will... which knew his Lord's will and prepared not himself... prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes..." D'ye hear that? "Stripes."

That n****r that don't take care, that don't obey his lord - that's his master - d'ye see? - that 'ere n****r shall be beaten with many stripes. Now, "many" signifies a great many. Forty, a hundred, a hundred and fifty lashes... that's Scripture."​

Epps would fit right in with the alt-right, the bigots, the white supremacists and white nationalists at TOL.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let me put this out there. The African slave before becoming a slave was an idolater. He worshipped devils which resulted in his being captured and sold into slavedom. This the proper attitude of the African American is thus; He is blessed by the overtaking of his ancestors by the cracker, he has been afforded grace from God to abandon the transgressions of his fathers and seek the Lord.

I see that you're ignorant of Christian missionary work done in Africa too.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
What is the opposite of a white supremacist? A dirty n word.. example: the four ignorant negroes that tortured the disabled white child. I have no problem seeing the average white dude at Starbucks as a superior human being to those types of negroes. No problem at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Personally, I am looking forward to [MENTION=15326]intojoy[/MENTION] being banned again. He's a complete idiot and really not worth the server space he takes up.

e149b8fc84fe95c27c188539743aba63.png

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
12 Years a Slave - Master Epps, Luke 12:47

"And that servant which knew his Lord's will... which knew his Lord's will and prepared not himself... prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes..." D'ye hear that? "Stripes."

That n****r that don't take care, that don't obey his lord - that's his master - d'ye see? - that 'ere n****r shall be beaten with many stripes. Now, "many" signifies a great many. Forty, a hundred, a hundred and fifty lashes... that's Scripture."​

Epps would fit right in with the alt-right, the bigots, the white supremacists and white nationalists at TOL.

Loved that movie

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I see that you're ignorant of Christian missionary work done in Africa too.[/
Hahahaha so missionaries went into Africa and what century clown? from what catholic country? Romanism is the counterfeit Christian church of Satan.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Kapernik takes a knee. Kapernik is taking the knee of denial that there are those negroes pimping and whoring and murdering that black and white people and Asian and Latinos have to tolerate. He's learned from Obama to be nice to his enemies and not to anger his enemies - the negroes down the road that will blow Kap's Afro head off in a heart beat, he takes the knee of denial and surrender and demands that we overlook them? Hu uh, no. You trippin fool.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Give Kapernik a gun a badge and a paycheck and send him into Detroit to clean up the black yard.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You're too repulsive for words. Why waste them on you?

Quit kissing the black man's behind Anna. That's not what he needs, he needs love and truth. Neither of which you have to offer since your complete unhinging after Trump's ascension to the throne of the world.