Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

God's Truth

No I haven't, I've never been to their church

Who said anything about going to their church?

Being influenced by them does not mean you went to their church.

You could of had influence by a relative or friend, or private lessons and books and pamphlets when they came to your door.

marhig

You didn't answer the question and you know that is wrong.
I don't live in poverty, I have a roof over my head, food, water and my household bills are paid. That's a blessing. I'm far from being in poverty. There are many people much worse off than me in true poverty!

marhig

Who said anything about going to their church?

Being influenced by them does not mean you went to their church.

You could of had influence by a relative or friend, or private lessons and books and pamphlets when they came to your door.
No, the only contact I've had is when they come to my home, and yes, I do bring them in to and talk to them about God as I would anybody, but they've only knocked a few times. But I'm not influenced by them at all.

musterion

You didn't answer the question and you know that is wrong.

You have never answered the question about how you know you're exempt from selling all that you have, even though you also said His every word must be obeyed for salvation. You know that is wrong.

God's Truth

I don't live in poverty, I have a roof over my head, food, water and my household bills are paid. That's a blessing. I'm far from being in poverty. There are many people much worse off than me in true poverty!

Wow. You still avoid answering the question.

Do you give away ALL the money you have after you pay your bills? Your food bill is included.

God's Truth

Do YOU give away ALL the money YOU have after you pay YOUR bills? Your food bill is included.

Hypocrite.

You are the hypocrite. Show where Jesus tells us all to do that.

You don't go by scriptures do you?

Do you think Jesus was a hypocrite when he ate at people's homes and he secretly thought they should sell them?

God's Truth

You have never answered the question about how you know you're exempt from selling all that you have, even though you also said His every word must be obeyed for salvation. You know that is wrong.

You are not different than those who badgered Jesus when he was getting tortured.

Give the scripture, badger.

God's Truth

No, the only contact I've had is when they come to my home, and yes, I do bring them in to and talk to them about God as I would anybody, but they've only knocked a few times. But I'm not influenced by them at all.

Where did you get your knowledge about God?
You have already shown you are not forthcoming and are hard to get truth from.

marhig

Then you finally prove my point.
GT

I.E. If I had say £20 and I saw someone hungry, then I believe that I should share what I have and help them.

I believe that I should help when I see the need if I can.

I'm not sure what you want me to say?

marhig

Where did you get your knowledge about God?
You have already shown you are not forthcoming and are hard to get truth from.

Well if you think that I'm like that, then there's no point in me telling you. Because you won't believe what I say anyway!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This is what the Bible says about greed and wealth:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

23Then Jesus said to his disciples, "I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." Matt19

James 5:1-3 (New International Version)

James 5
Warning to Rich Oppressors
1Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming upon you. 2Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. 3Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days.

1.Matthew 23:25
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.

2.Mark 7:21-23 (New International Version)
21For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, 22greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. 23All these evils come from inside and make a man 'unclean.' "

3.Luke 11:39
Then the Lord said to him, "Now then, you Pharisees clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside you are full of greed and wickedness.

4.Luke 12:15
Then he said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."

5.Romans 1:29
They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,

6. 1 Corinthians 5:9-11 (New International Version)
9 I have written you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— 10not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. 11But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.

7. 1 Corinthians 6:10
nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

8. Ephesians 5:3
But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people.

9.Ephesians 5:5
For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a man is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

10.Colossians 3:5
Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.

11.1 Thessalonians 2:5
You know we never used flattery, nor did we put on a mask to cover up greed—God is our witness.

12.1 Peter 5:2
Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, serving as overseers—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not greedy for money, but eager to serve;

13.2 Peter 2:3
In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

14.2 Peter 2:14
With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed—an accursed brood!

15. 1 Timothy 6:9
People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction.

16. James 1:10-11
But the one who is rich should take pride in his low position, because he will pass away like a wild flower. For the sun rises with scorching heat and withers the plant; its blossom falls and its beauty is destroyed. In the same way, the rich man will fade away even while he goes about his business.

17. James 2:6
But you have insulted the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court?

“And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said:
“Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God.
But woe to you who are rich, for you have received your consolation.”
Luke 6: 20.24

"Come now, you rich, weep and howl for the miseries that are coming upon you."

musterion

This is what the Bible says about greed and wealth:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

23Then Jesus said to his disciples, "I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." Matt19

James 5:1-3 (New International Version)

James 5
Warning to Rich Oppressors
1Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming upon you. 2Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. 3Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days.

1.Matthew 23:25
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.

2.Mark 7:21-23 (New International Version)
21For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, 22greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. 23All these evils come from inside and make a man 'unclean.' "

3.Luke 11:39
Then the Lord said to him, "Now then, you Pharisees clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside you are full of greed and wickedness.

4.Luke 12:15
Then he said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."

5.Romans 1:29
They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,

6. 1 Corinthians 5:9-11 (New International Version)
9 I have written you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— 10not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. 11But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.

7. 1 Corinthians 6:10
nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

8. Ephesians 5:3
But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people.

9.Ephesians 5:5
For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a man is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

10.Colossians 3:5
Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.

11.1 Thessalonians 2:5
You know we never used flattery, nor did we put on a mask to cover up greed—God is our witness.

12.1 Peter 5:2
Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, serving as overseers—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not greedy for money, but eager to serve;

13.2 Peter 2:3
In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

14.2 Peter 2:14
With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed—an accursed brood!

15. 1 Timothy 6:9
People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction.

16. James 1:10-11
But the one who is rich should take pride in his low position, because he will pass away like a wild flower. For the sun rises with scorching heat and withers the plant; its blossom falls and its beauty is destroyed. In the same way, the rich man will fade away even while he goes about his business.

17. James 2:6
But you have insulted the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court?

“And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said:
“Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God.
But woe to you who are rich, for you have received your consolation.”
Luke 6: 20.24

"Come now, you rich, weep and howl for the miseries that are coming upon you."

You are very wealthy compared to at least 75% of the world. Sell all that you have, wealthy person.