Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

john w

Hall of Fame
Hey hang on, God will be the only one to judge yes, but I have never ever said that we don't speak the word of God now. I have always said since I've been here that we do, to whomever we come across. We bring Gods word to them and live it out in front of them. And he will judge from that.

You don't know who I've spoken to in my life. You are judging me yet you don't even know me.

Habitual liar-you say no one is to judge the eternal fate of others, by their testimony, from the word of God-by definition-now.

I know your testimony, and based upon it, I judge you as lost. I am following orders.

Get saved.

marhig

Habitual liar-you say no one is to judge the eternal fate of others, by their testimony, from the word of God-by definition-now.

I know your testimony, and based upon it, I judge you as lost. I am following orders.

Get saved.

That's not true, I've never said that, I said we are not to judge the eternal fate of others. In other words, say who and who isn't going to hell.

We are to speak the word of God because Gods word is righteous and he will judge.

Can you show me where I have said what you are saying?

john w

Hall of Fame
No it's not my argument, you are trying to pick an argument.

You said that I am wrong saying that there is only one gospel, the gospel of Christ, so where is there another one?

Yes, it is-lied again. You "argue" only one piece of good news in the bible:

There is only one gospel, the gospel of Christ, so the one following Christ and living by the will of God.]

So, answer my question:

Did Judas preach this Judas "only one gospel, the gospel of Christ?"

As I predicted-he won't answer, because he won't study the bible, to address his "argument." All he does is spam what others say that the book teaches.

john w

Hall of Fame
That's not true, I've never said that, I said we are not to judge the eternal fate of others. In other words, say who and who isn't going to hell.

We are to speak the word of God because Gods word is righteous and he will judge.

Can you show me where I have said what you are saying?
Yes, it is.

I have showed your posts, satanic one.

Get saved.

marhig

Yes, it is-lied again. You "argue" only one piece of good news in the bible:

So, answer my question:

As I predicted-he won't answer, because he won't study the bible, to address his "argument." All he does is spam what others say that the book teaches.
You are the one arguing over the gospel, not me.

I said there is one gospel, the gospel of Christ. You say I'm wrong. So what other gospel is there?

john w

Hall of Fame
That's not true, I said we are not to judge others, I mean in our flesh. We are to judge with the word of God. I've always said that since I've been here.

We are not to judge anyone's eternal fate, because we can't we are not God
Yes, it is.

You assert that you are not to judge anyone's eternal fate by the word of God-now. You say "leave it to God"=when the lost are already dead.

You made it up, man pleaser.

john w

Hall of Fame

I said there is one gospel, the gospel of Christ. You say I'm wrong. So what other gospel is there?

Answer my question:

As I predicted-not a peep.

marhig

Answer my question:

As I predicted-not a peep.
Wasn't it you who said to me that you don't have to answer what I ask the other day?

Why should I answer to your demands anyway, you're the one questing me and saying I'm wrong regarding there being one gospel, and you haven't answered me

No I won't answer your, you're deceitful

john w

Hall of Fame

Wrong-You "argue" only one piece of good news in the bible:

There is only one gospel, the gospel of Christ, so the one following Christ and living by the will of God.]

So, answer my question:

He won't.

Let me guess:Look it up in the bible..

Go and read the Bible to find out.

marhig

So, answer my question:

He won't.

No I won't, I'm not answering you when you demand me to!

marhig

So, answer my question:

He won't.

I never said that there is only one piece of good news in the Bible, I said there is only one gospel, don't twist my words

john w

Hall of Fame
No I won't, I'm not answering you when you demand me to!

As I predicted-his "only one piece of good news" in the bible is made up.

So, answer my question:

Not a peep, on this simple question, evidencing that he has not/will not studied the bible. Exposed as a fraud-only spams what others say the bible teaches.

john w

Hall of Fame
I never said that there is only one piece of good news in the Bible, I said there is only one gospel, don't twist my words

Catch that? The drone does not even know what the term "gospel" means!

You cannot be this stupid.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wasn't it you who said to me that you don't have to answer what I ask the other day?

Why should I answer to your demands anyway, you're the one questing me and saying I'm wrong regarding there being one gospel, and you haven't answered me

No I won't answer your, you're deceitful

As I predicted-cannot defend this "only one piece of good news" in the bible assertion.

I never said that there is only one piece of good news in the Bible, I said there is only one gospel, don't twist my words.

Gospel means "good news."

Get it? And you are debating on TOL?

There is only one gospel, the gospel of Christ, so the one following Christ and living by the will of God....I never said that there is only one piece of good news in the Bible, I said there is only one gospel, don't twist my words.

1 Cor. 15 KJV

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Is this the gospel of Christ, this "only one gospel(good news??"

marhig

Catch that? The drone does not even know what the term "gospel" means!

You cannot be this stupid.
There no point in talking to you, you just twist what what is said and try to manipulate people.

You just want to argue, but I'm not going to give you the bait.

You insult me and judge me without even knowing me, call me what you will, I have forgiven you and pray that God will too.

I won't be answering you regarding this again

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There no point in talking to you, you just twist what what is said and try to manipulate people.

You insult me and judge me without even knowing me, call me what you will, I have forgiven you and pray that God will too.

Good for you. You did all you can to reason with him. He has no ears to hear what you have to say.

It seems he is enjoying arguments obviously.

You are blessed, sister.

john w

Hall of Fame

gospel=good news

=I never said that there is only one piece of good news in the Bible, I said there is only one good news.

Clueless as to what the term "gospel" means. All he does is spam what others say the bible teaches, "punting" Acts 17:11 KJV.

john w

Hall of Fame

Translated: I picked you apart,exposed you as a biblical illiterate, as you do not even know what the term "gospel" means, just spamming what others say the bible teaches, not searching the scriptures, per Acts 17:11 KJV, "checking out what others say," and I left you bloodied on the mat, in a heap.