Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

marhig

This is what the Bible says about greed and wealth:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

23Then Jesus said to his disciples, "I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." Matt19

James 5:1-3 (New International Version)

James 5
Warning to Rich Oppressors
1Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming upon you. 2Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. 3Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days.

1.Matthew 23:25
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.

2.Mark 7:21-23 (New International Version)
21For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, 22greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. 23All these evils come from inside and make a man 'unclean.' "

3.Luke 11:39
Then the Lord said to him, "Now then, you Pharisees clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside you are full of greed and wickedness.

4.Luke 12:15
Then he said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."

5.Romans 1:29
They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,

6. 1 Corinthians 5:9-11 (New International Version)
9 I have written you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— 10not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. 11But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.

7. 1 Corinthians 6:10
nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

8. Ephesians 5:3
But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people.

9.Ephesians 5:5
For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a man is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

10.Colossians 3:5
Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.

11.1 Thessalonians 2:5
You know we never used flattery, nor did we put on a mask to cover up greed—God is our witness.

12.1 Peter 5:2
Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, serving as overseers—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not greedy for money, but eager to serve;

13.2 Peter 2:3
In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

14.2 Peter 2:14
With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed—an accursed brood!

15. 1 Timothy 6:9
People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction.

16. James 1:10-11
But the one who is rich should take pride in his low position, because he will pass away like a wild flower. For the sun rises with scorching heat and withers the plant; its blossom falls and its beauty is destroyed. In the same way, the rich man will fade away even while he goes about his business.

17. James 2:6
But you have insulted the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court?

“And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said:
“Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God.
But woe to you who are rich, for you have received your consolation.”
Luke 6: 20.24

"Come now, you rich, weep and howl for the miseries that are coming upon you."
Great post meshak :)

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm not to judge, the word of God will judge them, and God is the righteous judge. I will bare witness to the truth speak to them about Jesus and God, and leave the judging in Gods hands.

If you want to judge others, then that's between you and God.

Matthew 7

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

No, you are commanded to judge, traitor, as you misinterpreted the verses you quoted in Matthew-the context is righteous judgment.

I'm not to judge...

Made up-wrong answer....

Paul tells us to judge....

The Lord Jesus Christ, as it is written...

John 7 KJV

24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Contrasts.

And stuff your "the word of God will judge them," as that word is to be employed now, when the lost are alive. Your treacherous evasion/dodge "method" consigns the lost to hell, all because of some misguided "sweet...caring...non judgmental..spiritual....holier than thou..." excuse of yours, because you do not want to offend anyone. It is called man pleasing-survey Galatians 1:10 KJV.

Spineless traitor.

marhig

No, you are commanded to judge, traitor, as you misinterpreted the verses you quoted-the context is righteous judgment.

And stuff your "the word of God will judge them," as that word is to be employed now, when the lost are alive. Your treacherous evasion/dodge "method" consigns the lost to hell, all because of some misguided "sweet...caring...non judgmental" excuse of yours, because you do not want to offend anyone. It is called man pleasing-survey Galatians 1:10 KJV.

Spineless traitor.

Of course it is to be employed now, but you can't make people believe, we can only bring them Gods word and live it out ourselves, and then it's between them and God. We can't decide where anyone is going when they die. That's for God to decide.

I'm far from spineless, and I have spoken out for God many times. You don't know me, and you don't know my life.

marhig

No, you are commanded to judge, traitor, as you misinterpreted the verses you quoted in Matthew-the context is righteous judgment.

Made up-wrong answer....

Paul tells us to judge....

The Lord Jesus Christ, as it is written...

John 7 KJV

24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Contrasts.

And stuff your "the word of God will judge them," as that word is to be employed now, when the lost are alive. Your treacherous evasion/dodge "method" consigns the lost to hell, all because of some misguided "sweet...caring...non judgmental..spiritual....holier than thou..." excuse of yours, because you do not want to offend anyone. It is called man pleasing-survey Galatians 1:10 KJV.

Spineless traitor.
The righteous judgement is to speak the word of God. And he will judge as he is the only righteous judge!

john w

Hall of Fame
There is only one gospel, the gospel of Christ, so the one following Christ and living by the will of God

Another made up assertion. No, there is more than one piece of good news in the book.

Did Judas preach this alleged "only one gospel, the gospel of Christ?"All you do, son, is read about the bible, not studying it, nor surveying it's details.

My evidence? Your posts.

marhig

Another made up assertion-there is more than one piece of good news in the book.

Did Judas preach this alleged "only one gospel, the gospel of Christ?"All you do, son, is read about the bible, not studying it, nor surveying it's details.

My evidence? Your posts.
What other gospel is there?

john w

Hall of Fame
Of course it is to be employed now,

You lied-again-you said "let God judge"=after it is too late, not now, because you are a man pleaser, w/o a vertebrae.

Of course it is to be employed now,
but you can't make people believe,

Irrelevant...misdirection...satanic deception...moving the goal posts..on your part,as it has NADA to do with making anyone believe, engager of sophistry.

You commanded to preach the bad news, and good news, to the lost, and, if they reject it, you are told to judge them, by their own testimony, by the word of God-now.

we can only bring them Gods word and live it out ourselves, and then it's between them and God. We can't decide where anyone is going when they die. That's for God to decide.

Deception-false dichotomy. The scripture makes no distinction between God, and His word. What scripture says, God says, and your "Let god decide" means NADA, but an excuse for you to please man.

I'm far from spineless, and I have spoken out for God many times. You don't know me, and you don't know my life.

Yes, you are. you are a spineless traitor, afraid of offending others, man pleaser. My evidence? Your agreeing with the lost that "any way will work," since you do not have the backbone to tell them they are lost, if....

Treachery. Leave the battlefield, wicked hindrance-you are in the soldiers' way.

john w

Hall of Fame
The righteous judgement is to speak the word of God. And he will judge as he is the only righteous judge!

Made up-you are to judge, by the word of God, and that include's one's eternal destiny-now. What scripture says, God says-now. You are a spineless traitor, man pleaser, just winging it, perverting both the gospel of Christ, and the scripture.

Lost.

marhig

You lied-again-you said "let God judge"=after it is too late, not now, because you are a man pleaser, w/o a vertebrae.

but you can't make people believe,

Irrelevant...misdirection...satanic deception...moving the goal posts..on your part,as it has NADA to do with making anyone believe, engager of sophistry.

You commanded to preach the bad news, and good news, to the lost, and, if they reject it, you are told to judge them, by their own testimony, by the word of God-now.

Deception-false dichotomy. The scripture makes no distinction between God, and His word. What scripture says, God says, and your "Let god decide" means NADA, but an excuse for you to please man.

Yes, you are. you are a spineless traitor, afraid of offending others, man pleaser. My evidence? Your agreeing with the lost that "any way will work," since you do not have the backbone to tell them they are lost, if....

Treachery. Leave the battlefield, wicked hindrance-you are in the soldiers' way.[/QUOTE]

Hey hang on, God will be the only one to judge yes, but I have never ever said that we don't speak the word of God now. I have always said since I've been here that we do, to whomever we come across. We bring Gods word to them and live it out in front of them. And he will judge from that.

You don't know who I've spoken to in my life. You are judging me yet you don't even know me.

marhig

Made up-you are to judge, by the word of God, and that includ's one's eternal destiny-now. What scripture says, God says-now. You are a spineless traitor, man pleaser, just winging it, perverting both the gospel of Christ, and the scripture.

Lost.

No, the word of God does the judging and he makes judgement on what people have heard, I'm not to judge in the flesh at all. I'm just to speak the word and live it out.

john w

Hall of Fame
What other gospel is there?

Answer the question, by your own argument:
There is only one gospel, the gospel of Christ, so the one following Christ and living by the will of God.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Treachery. Leave the battlefield, wicked hindrance-you are in the soldiers' way.

Hey hang on, God will be the only one to judge yes, but I have never ever said that we don't speak the word of God now. I have always said since I've been here that we do, to whomever we come across. We bring Gods word to them and live it out in front of them. And he will judge from that.

You don't know who I've spoken to in my life. You are judging me yet you don't even know me.[/QUOTE]

you go sister:)

marhig

Answer the question, by your own argument:

You say I'm wrong in saying there is only one gospel, so what other gospel is there?

john w

Hall of Fame
No, the word of God does the judging and he makes judgement on what people have heard, I'm not to judge in the flesh at all. I'm just to speak the word and live it out.

You lied-you say the word of God is not to judge others now.

You lied-the word of God says to judge others, re. their eternal fate, by the word of God-now.

Habitual liar. Spineless man pleaser, for all of TOL to witness.

marhig

You lied-you say the word of God is not to judge others now.

You lied-the word of God says to judge others, re. their eternal fate, by the word of God-now.

Habitual liar. Spineless man pleaser, for all of TOL to witness.
Where did I say that the word of God is not to judge others now?

I have never said that!

john w

Hall of Fame
You say I'm wrong in saying there is only one gospel, so what other gospel is there?

Answer the question-this is your "argument:"

Did Judas preach this alleged "only one gospel, the gospel of Christ?", as you "argue?

He won't touch this-he has not studied the book-merely what others say the book says.

Watch...

marhig

Answer the question-this is your "argument:"

Did Judas preach this alleged "only one gospel, the gospel of Christ?", as you "argue?

He won't touch this-he has not studied the book-merely what others say the book says.

Watch...
No it's not my argument, you are trying to pick an argument.

You said that I am wrong saying that there is only one gospel, the gospel of Christ, so where is there another one?

john w

Hall of Fame
Where did I say that the word of God is not to judge others now?

I have never said that!

You assert that you are not to judge anyone's eternal fate by the word of God-now. You say "leave it to God"=when the lost are already dead.

You made it up, man pleaser. Spineless one.

Get saved.

marhig

You assert that you are not to judge anyone's eternal fate by the word of God-now. You say "leave it to God"=when the lost are already dead."

You made it up, man pleaser.

That's not true, I said we are not to judge others, I mean in our flesh. We are to judge with the word of God. I've always said that since I've been here.

We are not to judge anyone's eternal fate, because we can't we are not God