ECT Madist explain please how the 7 I AM's OF Jesus in John does not apply to the BOC

Right Divider

Body part
You claim to have faith in Jesus yet you promote His Apostle above Him.
COMPLETE and TOTAL LIE.... Mr. "Christian"

Jesus taught the Gospel yet the deceived Madist say nope Paul taught the Grace Gospel and Paul was the first. John 3:16 says ALL of MAD doctrine is a lie.
Your confusion is understandable, you don't take ALL of the Bible seriously.

I have enough faith and hope to NOT pervert His word and ignore everything Jesus taught to elevate His Apostle above Him as Madist have done.
You have enough faith and hope to CONTINUALLY tell LIES.

Very good work Mr. "Christian"!

dodge

COMPLETE and TOTAL LIE.... Mr. "Christian"

Your confusion is understandable, you don't take ALL of the Bible seriously.

You have enough faith and hope to CONTINUALLY tell LIES.

Very good work Mr. "Christian"!

Why do YOU IGNORE John 3:16 and all of Jesus' teachings where HE taught the Gospel. Oh wait, I know why His teachings destroys the lie off MAD.

I have placed my faith in Jesus NOT Paul.

Lat time I read my bible Jesus lived a sinless life NOT Paul.

Jesus was sent by the Father as a sacrifice for my sins NOT Paul.

Jesus was crucified NOT Paul.

Jesus arose after 3 days in the tomb NOT Paul.

Jesus ascended into Heaven NOT Paul.

Jesus is returning for His bride NOT Paul who also trusted and followed Jesus.

Danoh

Dodge does sound like Crucible.

Not exactly.

Crucible is the more inteligent of the two.

Inteligence being nothing more than intel or information gathered that is then regurgitated, or parroted - Crucible appears much more well read in external sources than dodge.

dodge appears much more focused on the Scripture than on external sources.

At the same time, this only shows that that more important than how inteligent or well gathered in information and it's regurgitating one is, is how sharp one is in one's management or handling of said intel.

And in this, Crucible once more comes out ahead between the two.

dodge appears the simpler of the two.

And both show that be it the wisdom of men (Crucible's obvious over reliance on the notions of men) or the wisdom of a man (dodge's over reliance on what he thinks the passages are talking about) either form of "inteligent" amounts to nothing more than two individuals parroting information that is obviously not sound.

The one because his External information is the wisdom of men.

The other because his Scriptural information has been rendered unsound by the wisdom of...a man; dodge himself.

Ironically, both only prove...

That both Darby and Stam were right - in the end it's one's sharpness at the things that differ that make the difference that matters.

Thus, the Apostle Paul's last words to Pastor Timothy...

2 Timothy 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

SaulToPaul 2

Not exactly.

Crucible is the more inteligent of the two.

Inteligence being nothing more than intel or information gathered that is then regurgitated, or parroted - Crucible appears much more well read in external sources than dodge.

At the same time, this only shows that that more important than how inteligent or well gathered in information and it's regurgitating one is, is how sharp one is in one's management or handling of said intel.

And in this, Crucible once more comes out ahead between the two.

dodge appears the simpler of the two.

And both show that be it the wisdom of men (Crucible's obvious over reliance on the notions of men) or the wisdom of a man (dodge's over reliance on what he thinks the passages are talking about) either form of "inteligent" amounts to nothing more than two individuals parroting information that is obviously not sound.

The one because his External information is the wisdom of men.

The other because his Scriptural information has been rendered unsound by the wisdom of...a man; dodge himself.

Ironically, both only prove...

That both Darby and Stam were right - in the end it's one's sharpness at the things that differ that make the difference that matters.

Thus, the Apostle Paul's last words to Pastor Timothy...

2 Timothy 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

That being said, I'd much rather have a Holfordian beer and go bowling with Dodge.

Danoh

Why do YOU IGNORE John 3:16 and all of Jesus' teachings where HE taught the Gospel. Oh wait, I know why His teachings destroys the lie off MAD.

I have placed my faith in Jesus NOT Paul.

Lat time I read my bible Jesus lived a sinless life NOT Paul.

Jesus was sent by the Father as a sacrifice for my sins NOT Paul.

Jesus was crucified NOT Paul.

Jesus arose after 3 days in the tomb NOT Paul.

Jesus ascended into Heaven NOT Paul.

Jesus is returning for His bride NOT Paul who also trusted and followed Jesus.

dodge, you are still reading what...you...think...one or another Madist is saying...into...what one or another Madist...is saying.

Big..difference.

dodge

Danoh;

Folks who follow Jesus simply believe Him. They do not over analyze their faith or belief in what He said.

Mar 10:15
Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

I know it is unsound to Madist if others don't forsake their faith and trust in Jesus and place it in Paul as MAdist have done. Thanks but no thanks.

dodge

Paul filled up that which was behind in the sufferings of Christ, for your sake.
That IS what he said.

Paul followed, loved and taught JESUS not paul.

You sound like a Roman Catholic promoting Peter except of course it appears the MAdist IDOL is Paul,sadly.

dodge

dodge, you are still reading what...you...think...one or another Madist is saying...into...what one or another Madist...is saying.

Big..difference.

Danoh, from outside of MAD(appropriately named) looking in Madist have the same arguments as Roman Catholics which is follow me because we are right.

Madist brag on and point to Paul much more than they do Jesus.

dodge

:chuckle:

Nah. The ascended LORD could not suffer any more, but his chosen vessel SUFFERED FOR YOU, to get
out the mystery and finish up all of the teachings of Christ FOR YOU.

So you believe Jesus failed and Paul had to complete what Jesus started ?

John 3:16 all by itself says MAD is a lie.

Danoh

Folks who follow Jesus simply believe Him. They do not over analyze their faith or belief in what He said.

Mar 10:15
Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

I know it is unsound to Madist if others don't forsake their faith and trust in Jesus and place it in Paul as MAdist have done. Thanks but no thanks.

No; you are merely reading what...you think...the Madist is saying...into...what the Madist is saying.

By your own illogic, whenever the Lord would ask Israel "What did Moses write?" or "What did Moses say?" or "What did Moses. command?" He was making Moses more important than Himself.

The Madist asks the same question as to Paul because what Paul said, wrote, commanded was actually the Lord speaking to and through him?

1 Corinthians 14:37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord. 14:38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

Danoh

Danoh, from outside of MAD(appropriately named) looking in Madist have the same arguments as Roman Catholics which is follow me because we are right.

Madist brag on and point to Paul much more than they do Jesus.

Again, that is what...you...think...you...are...hearing...the Madist saying.

dodge

:chuckle:

He did not fail. He chose Paul to fill up his sufferings and to fill up the word.
THAT IS what the passage says. And I believe it.

FYI, Jesus said it is finished meant more than His death. Paul taught nothing Jesus had not Himself taught. After the DBR ALL the Apostles taught salvation was GRACE and not works. You confuse the WHO they were sent to. Two different peoples ONE Gospel.

Danoh

FYI, Jesus said it is finished meant more than His death. Paul taught nothing Jesus had not Himself taught. After the DBR ALL the Apostles taught salvation was GRACE and not works. You confuse the WHO they were sent to. Two different peoples ONE Gospel.

Problem is...you...have not...proven...your...assertion.