ECT Madist explain please how the 7 I AM's OF Jesus in John does not apply to the BOC

Right Divider

Body part
You really have no clue do you !
Spoken like a true no-nothing.

Rom 2:28
For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh.

Rom 2:29
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
So Jeremiah 31 has been cancelled?

Wick Stick

Noah, not Abe, for Gen 9:9.

I know you know that, but wanted to point it out for others so they don't get confused.

Anyway, doesn't really matter because if that was supposed to be the Gentiles old covenant to be replaced by a Gentile new covenant instead ....... then the old covenant for Gentiles (the one made to Noah goes away).

I don't think any covenant was supposed to replace or supersede that one.
It's still in operation.

And you are right, Musty; the Gentiles would have to have a covenant made to them that changes/replaces an old covenant they had.

So your question still needs to be answered as to what old covenant was made to Gentiles that needs to be changed/replaced by a new one.
Lots of responses to my giving a bcv for a Gentile covenant.

Yes, God's covenant with Noah includes Gentiles. Note that the covenant isn't just with Noah; it includes all Noah's descendents. That includes... everyone, even Gentiles. For the same reason, the covenant isn't irrelevant just because it appears in the Old Testament. It is an everlasting covenant which is still ongoing.

No, there isn't a place where the covenant with Noah is superseded, or needed replacing with something better. Most Bible scholars agree that the Acts 15 ruling on Gentiles was not an innovation, but merely a re-statement of the terms of the covenant with Noah in Genesis 9.

But you can't just claim there was never a covenant with Gentiles. There clearly was. Still is.

dodge

You just continue with your wild-eyed religious zealotry without any regard for the truth.

Your eyes and ears are shut just like Israel during Christ's time on earth.

UN-like Madist I do not ignore, take out of context, distort, and accuse others of doing as they ( Madist ) do to stay in those lies of Madist.

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh.

But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Right Divider

Body part
UN-like Madist I do not ignore, take out of context, distort, and accuse others of doing as they ( Madist ) do to stay in those lies of Madist.

So you really do think that Jeremiah 31 has been cancelled. Got it.

DAN P

So you really do think that Jeremiah 31 has been cancelled. Got it.

Hi and we have seen that CONTEXT has no meaning to them and has no idea what Ron 2:29 really means and then insults what Eph 3: and 9 means and then dismiss what Rom 16:25 and 26 and Col 1:25 and 26 mean and with not come back and Explain the verses that I have written above !!

I do not have to call them LIARS IF they quote the verses ECCURATELY BUT they try to use Law VS GRACE and that is why they are WRONG , UNLEARNED, and TWIST SCRIPTURE to there destruction and have become ACCURSED , Gal 1:8 for they have CORRUPTED the Gospel of Christ and Gal 5:4 for they have FALLEN from Grace and gthese 2 verses say that their is the Gospel of Law and the Gospel of Grace !!

If Paul was teaching the SAME GOSPEL as Peter and the 12 , THEN Paul would also be ACCURSED and Paul was not called ACCURSED !!

dan p

dodge

You just continue with your wild-eyed religious zealotry without any regard for the truth.

Your eyes and ears are shut just like Israel during Christ's time on earth.

I will NOT but into your lies and deceptions concerning the scripture.

I have absolute faith and hope in Jesus. Your ilk can dvide and slice and dice the Gospel up , but no matter how hard you try there was, is, and will always be only ONE Gospel.

dodge

Hi and we have seen that CONTEXT has no meaning to them and has no idea what Ron 2:29 really means and then insults what Eph 3: and 9 means and then dismiss what Rom 16:25 and 26 and Col 1:25 and 26 mean and with not come back and Explain the verses that I have written above !!

I do not have to call them LIARS IF they quote the verses ECCURATELY BUT they try to use Law VS GRACE and that is why they are WRONG , UNLEARNED, and TWIST SCRIPTURE to there destruction and have become ACCURSED , Gal 1:8 for they have CORRUPTED the Gospel of Christ and Gal 5:4 for they have FALLEN from Grace and gthese 2 verses say that their is the Gospel of Law and the Gospel of Grace !!

If Paul was teaching the SAME GOSPEL as Peter and the 12 , THEN Paul would also be ACCURSED and Paul was not called ACCURSED !!

dan p

Do you believe Jesus was accursed HE PREACHED THE Gospel THAT THE 12 PREACHED.

your REASONING OR LACK THEREOF IS FLAWED.

Right Divider

Body part
I will NOT but into your lies and deceptions concerning the scripture.

I have absolute faith and hope in Jesus. Your ilk can dvide and slice and dice the Gospel up , but no matter how hard you try there was, is, and will always be only ONE Gospel.
Ok Mr. Proud.

I have at least as much "absolute faith and hope in Jesus" as you do, but I understand what He's doing and you don't. So there.

You've proven that you're willing to tell continuous lies, that's quite the absolute faith and hope in Jesus you have there.

dodge

Dodge does sound like Crucible.

Not hardly I actually read and believe the bible. UN-like Madist I do not have to pervert and take scripture out of context like Madist to follow a man and not God.

Musty, you don't have a clue how much like crucible YOU are . Just like Roman Catholics Madist destroy the context of scripture to follow a man ( Darby ) just like the R.C.'s. follow their pope.

Last edited:

dodge

Ok Mr. Proud.

I have at least as much "absolute faith and hope in Jesus" as you do, but I understand what He's doing and you don't. So there.

You've proven that you're willing to tell continuous lies, that's quite the absolute faith and hope in Jesus you have there.

You claim to have faith in Jesus yet you promote His Apostle above Him. Jesus taught the Gospel yet the deceived Madist say nope Paul taught the Grace Gospel and Paul was the first. John 3:16 says ALL of MAD doctrine is a lie.

I have enough faith and hope to NOT pervert His word and ignore everything Jesus taught to elevate His Apostle above Him as Madist have done.