ECT Madist explain please how the 7 I AM's OF Jesus in John does not apply to the BOC

DAN P

Every Apostle that was murdered preaching the Gospel "filled" the word of God.

Hi and Gal 3:28 TRUMPS your OP and you will never understand what that verse means as you will be a DOOR KEEPER in the Millennium, since that is what you want !!

Only people saved by GRACE will be in God's heaven !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and Gal 3:28 TRUMPS your OP and you will never understand what that verse means as you will be a DOOR KEEPER in the Millennium, since that is what you want !!

Only people saved by GRACE will be in God's heaven !!

dan p

How does Galatians or ANY scripture "trump" where Jesus taught the 7 "I AM'S" ?

Sounds like you believe you have found another door other than Jesus.

Do you follow a different light than Jesus ? Sounds like it.

YOUR trump car is a joker , and sadly the joke is on YOU.

Gal 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal

3:29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

FYI, Galatians 3:28 is yet another scripture that Proves MAD is a lie. Yet in your darkness you cannot even see it.

DAN P

How does Galatians or ANY scripture "trump" where Jesus taught the 7 "I AM'S" ?

Sounds like you believe you have found another door other than Jesus.

Do you follow a different light than Jesus ? Sounds like it.

YOUR trump car is a joker , and sadly the joke is on YOU.

Gal 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal

3:29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

FYI, Galatians 3:28 is yet another scripture that Proves MAD is a lie. Yet in your darkness you cannot even see it.

Hi sand Gal 3:28 says that there are NEITHER /CANNOT BE /ENI Jews or Greeks , or Bond or Free nlor Male nor Female as we are ARE /ESTE ONE IN CHRIST and this means we are a NEW MAN as Eph 2:15 is a short answer !!

These 3 verbs are ALL in the Greek PRESENT TENSE which means it is CONTINUOUS ACTION only in the Dispenssation of the Grace of God , PERIOD !!

All people that are not SAVED by Grace as proclaimed by Paul are ACCURSED becuase they are FALLEN from Grace as Gal 1 and Gal 5 explain !!

It is like the ATHEIST who does not believe in God LIKE you will never believe what Paul has written by the Holy Spirit by Paul !!

dan p

Last edited:

dodge

STP, please tell Tam she is in my ignore list. I do not take kindly to folks that make light of the greeting Marines have used among themselves for 133 years and that is reserved for Marines and only Marines.

Thanks

P.S. tell her to greet GM the other phony.

Now about the verse:

Matthew 15:24 KJV
(24) But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

You are trying to make apples out of oranges.

I am not sent is not in the same context as "I AM " the light of the world.

See the difference ? Things that are different are not the same as Madist are fond of saying.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
STP, please tell Tam she is in my ignore list. I do not take kindly to folks that make light of the greeting Marines have used among themselves for 241 years and that is reserved for Marines and only Marines.
I'm so glad the Marines in my family are not so petty, arrogant, narrow-minded, and unyielding to even imagine that no one else can use the term "always faithful / always loyal".
The US Marines picked up this phrase as their motto because it expresses the attitude of them.
They did not invent it, and it is not a term that only be used by them.
It is a term that many with the same attitude have used for centuries.
It's a great attitude to have and is not reserved for only US Marines to have or express vocally just because they did not officially join the US Marines.
One does not have to join the US Marines to have that attitude and shout it from the rooftops.

Shame on Dodge for even imagining that only by one officially joining the US Marine are they qualified to use the motto.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm so glad the Marines in my family are not so petty, arrogant, narrow-minded, and unyielding to even imagine that no one else can use the term "always faithful / always loyal".
The US Marines picked up this phrase as their motto because it expresses the attitude of them.
They did not invent it, and it is not a term that only be used by them.
It is a term that many with the same attitude have used for centuries.
It's a great attitude to have and is not reserved for only US Marines to have or express vocally just because they did not officially join the US Marines.
One does not have to join the US Marines to have that attitude and shout it from the rooftops.

Shame on Dodge for even imagining that only by one officially joining the US Marine are they qualified to use the motto.

My Dad was a Marine in WW2 and when he passed away, they gave him a Military Funeral.

dodge

STP and I do not always see eye to eye on all things, but I suspect that in this one we might...

What he is asserting about his understanding of Paul's assertions about his sufferings for the Church's sake is similar to what happened to Israel's prophets; the Twelve; and their followers, during their sufferings at Israel's hands....for Israel's sake...

Acts 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. 7:52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: 7:53 Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it. 7:54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.

7:57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord, 7:58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul. 7:59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. 7:60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

Again, dodge...you...are reacting from what...you...are reading...into...what one or another Madist...is asserting.

no actually I am not adding I am just not ignoring the vast amount of other scripture.

Danoh

no actually I am not adding I am just not ignoring the vast amount of other scripture.

Actually, you...are...adding...

Your assertion that you are "not adding" but are "just not ignoring the vast amount of other scripture" is an adding on your part.

One - what ever one MAD or another asserts, or not, you right off add to it your reading into their assertion your false conclusion that said MAD is ignoring this, that, or the other Scripture.

Two - it is not enough to not ignore the vast amount of Scripture....

In the study of Scripture...there is ever the need to distinguish between things that differ or that are not the same or have changed in some way.

Case in point, in light of this principle...

We read in the following...

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

In light of that, this here that immediately follows, is no longer the case....

Deuteronomy 6:24 And the LORD commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the LORD our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as it is at this day. 6:25 And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.

The issue now being...

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God WITHOUT the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

As some MADs on TOL are rightly fond of noting - "things that differ are not the same."

And yet NO MAD would conclude "(as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,)" Rom. 3:8, that we ignore ANY of the above Scriptures.

The MAD holds to the following...

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

At the same time, it is clear from a Comparison of Passages like those in Deuteronomy and Romans that "in Scripture...things that differ...are not...the same."

It is clear that Israel's "instruction in righteousness" as depicted in Deuteronomy, is "not the same" as the Body's "instruction in righteousness" as depicted in Romans.

And more than once does Romans assert this very thing within its' "instruction in righteousness" to the Body...

Romans 6:13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

And no, I am not talking about the obvious difference between Law and Grace.

Only the ignorant conclude right off that the example being used to exemplify or bring out a principle actually being pointed out is what is being talked about. Only the ignorant conclude the example being used is what is actually being talked about.

And that is another problem you appear to keep running smack into, thus; your continued failure to discern one or another principle(s) the MAD is actually often pointing out.

All based on the principle that "in Scripture "things that differ...are not...the same."

Observing this principle does not mean the MAD ignores a vast amount of Scripture.

It is your failure to discern that "in Scripture, things that are different are not the same" that has you not only concluding this absurdity of yours against the MADs, but at war with them.

That and your obvious pettiness on your end of the biting and devouring between you and some of them on both sides of this stupidity.

Fact of the matter on both sides of this fool fence you have both erected against the other?

Galatians 5:8 This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you. 5:9 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

Galatians 5:13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Neither is too big to forgive the other.

Neither is to big to forgive said other's not forgiving him or her.

Neither is too big, when Christ ALONE is allowed to be the issuse ALONE.

Not if the following is actually believed as being not only true, but "the Body's instruction in righteousness..."

Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Especially when it is inconvenient to do so...when the lust of the flesh rationalizes its much more desired course...

dodge

Folks that call their self christian and continuously try to degrade and call other folks derogatory names deceive themselves and are not Christians.

YOU can make excuses for them but scripture has different instructions,

Tit 3:10
A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Folks that call their self christian and continuously try to degrade and call other folks derogatory names deceive themselves and are not Christians.

YOU can make excuses for them but scripture has different instructions,

Tit 3:10
A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

That's why MAD rejects you -