ECT Ever wonder why dispensationalism has become increasingly despised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
No one taught Darby's rapture before Darby invented it in 1830.

Darby's rapture is based on a "vision" from a teenage girl, who claimed in her vision that Jesus returned twice.

Nowhere before Darby does anyone teach of Jesus coming back twice, or a rapture + a Second Coming.

Dispensationalism is built upon the lie of a pre-trib rapture followed by a Second Coming of Jesus.

Hey, sweetie spam artist-post # 454. Notice the punk, within a few posts, spams his "No one taught.....until the Flintstones taught it" spam-that's all the punk has::

Nobody taught Darby's rapture before Darby invented it in 1830.

You guys can keep desperately trying, but it's not there.

1. Yes, they did. You can keep desperately trying to deny it, as your pappy the devil tells you, but it's there.

You are in denial, embarrassed, and are desperate to prove your "false," unbiblical belief system, taught by fallable men."

2.Nobody taught "The Roman army was the second coming, that the Lord Jesus Christ is not a man today, and that "everyone"(whom you will not identify) saw this alleged "un-physical" Saviour, allegedly return in AD 70, and that signs are invisible, until J. Stuart Russell "taught" this, in the 1800's,as he invented it. Therefor, it is false, according to you.

2.Nobody "taught" what you "teach," on TOL, until you. Therefore, it is false, according to you.

3. It is irrelevant who/when something was taught/revealed. Tell us the relevance, sweetie, as you've been asked, for 4 plus years. Do be a dear.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I take everything Tet says as figurative. It's clear he doesn't even believe much of what he keeps posting.

You deny the words of Paul:

(1 Cor 7:29) But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;

(1 Cor 10:11) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

(Rom 16:20) The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

Interplanner

There is absolutely no evidence that the Wailing Wall existed in 70AD.

You and the Christ rejecting Jews have been duped.

Hey quibblers over stones in the Judean mountains! Try this: "What is obsolete and aging will soon disappear."

Be careful what you say; now you are dealing with the doctrinal declarations of the New Covenant.

musterion

It seems everyone who has ever taught preterism has also rejected the simple Gospel of grace. They all seem to believe works are required either to be justified, stay justified, prove you're justified or to help God sanctify you.

Interplanner

It seems everyone who has ever taught preterism has also rejected the simple Gospel of grace. They all seem to believe works are required either to be justified, stay justified, prove you're justified or to help God sanctify you.

lol!

Yes, our effort is required for sanctification. It is war. But we must also try to do this in the Spirit, compelled by the Gospel.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey quibblers over stones in the Judean mountains! Try this: "What is obsolete and aging will soon disappear."

The OC was obsolete and aging and would soon disappear for good in 70AD.

The NC was implemented in 30AD

There was an overlap of the covenants for 40 years.

There is a typology of this in the OT. David's tent stood for 40 years with the Ark of the Covenant in it, while Moses' tabernacle stood also.

The priests carried out all their priestly duties at Moses' tabernacle, but God was present at David's tent.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It seems everyone who has ever taught preterism has also rejected the simple Gospel of grace.

That's pretty funny coming from a guy who claims animal sacrifices for sin atonement are to take place in the future.

You Darby followers are clueless when it comes to understanding grace.

john w

Hall of Fame
You deny the words of Paul:

(1 Cor 7:29) But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;

(1 Cor 10:11) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

(Rom 16:20) The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.
1. You deny the words of Paul-you are unemployed:

1 Timothy 5:8 KJV

8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

2. Post 436, sweetie boy-you deny the words of the LORD God:

No, running nose, weak looking, beat up in high school, wimpy little arms Craigie pie, with no chin, I'm addressing your deceptive "quote a version/any source, that supports my satanic 'doctrine,' as my 'doctrine' determines what the bible says, or should say, so I, Craigie pie, can 'prove' anything," "argument." To wit, your own words, desperate, obsessed loser, who is as frail emotionally, and physically, as a fish, in a desert:

"because the time is near"-Tellalie quoting Rev. 22:10 NIV.

"Ok Tam, you can now attempt to tell me why 'shortly', 'the time is near', and 'the time is at hand' don't really mean what they say."-weasel boy Tellalie, on TOL, just recently

Obadiah, greasy Tellalie, prophesied the final day of earth’s history...

Obadiah 15 KJV

For the day of the Lord [B]is near[/B] upon all the heathen:as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee:thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

Obadiah 15 NIV The day of the Lord is near for all nations. As you have done, it will be done to you; your deeds will return upon your own head.

Assuming the Preterist deceiver is going to make the case that this was fulfilled in AD 70(as he spams that everything was), even though this cannot refer to some local judgment, for “all nations”/"all the heathen" are to be involved... And yet, the event is depicted as “is near,” per his own NIV, tell us, Craigie, as you obviously know when Revelation was written, when was Obadiah written? Watch him spin, re-write history, plagiarize, ..............Watch...

Ok Tellaspam/lie you can now attempt to tell me/us why “all nations”/"all the heathen" don't really mean what they say, as "land" does not really mean what it says.

The punk is scrambling to his Gentry, Russell books.

Go ahead and plagiarize again, Craigie.

Tell us, Craigie, when these occurred, and when the respective passages were spoken by the prophets:

Isaiah 13:6 NIV

Wail, for the day of the Lord is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty.

Ezekiel 30:3 NIV

For the day is near, the day of the Lord is near a day of clouds, a time of doom for the nations.

Tell us that "a time of doom for the nations" does not really mean what it says.

Joel 3:14 NIV

Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

Zephaniah 1:7 NIV

Be silent before the Sovereign Lord, for the day of the Lord is near. The Lord has prepared a sacrifice; he has consecrated those he has invited.

Zephaniah 1:14 NIV

The great day of the Lord is near near and coming quickly. The cry on the day of the Lord is bitter; the Mighty Warrior shouts his battle cry.

When were these written, little girl look a like Craigie pie?

Whatya say, punk, "Errors Only-ist," "Any version/Josephus writing will work only-ist, as long as it agrees with my 'doctrine/?" What say you, bible corrector, and Josephus man worshiper?

musterion

That's pretty funny coming from a guy who claims animal sacrifices for sin atonement are to take place in the future.

If the Jews somehow managed to start up the entire priestly slaughter system next week, and did it by the Book, for sure they would believe God would honor their efforts.

I do not, and I'm pretty sure no other MAD here does either.

With that distraction dismissed, this point remains unaddressed:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If the Jews somehow managed to start up the entire priestly slaughter system next week, and did it by the Book, for sure they would believe God would honor their efforts.

Now your squirming again.

Dispensationalism teaches that Ezk 40-48 will happen in the future.

Dispensationalism teaches that animal sacrifices for sin atonement will be required from God.

Like I said, you Darby followers are clueless when it comes to understanding grace.

john w

Hall of Fame
Now your squirming again.

Dispensationalism teaches that Ezk 40-48 will happen in the future.

Dispensationalism teaches that animal sacrifices for sin atonement will be required from God.

Like I said, you Darby followers are clueless when it comes to understanding grace.

Hey, sweetie!

1. Explain the sacrifices.

2. Hilston picked you apart on that "argument," sweetie, and bloodied you, embarrassed you, which resulted in you bailing out from that massacre.Remember, little arms one?

musterion

It just seems everyone who has ever taught preterism has also rejected the simple Gospel of grace. They all seem to believe works are required either to be justified, stay justified, prove you're justified or to help God sanctify you.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It just seems everyone who has ever taught preterism has also rejected the simple Gospel of grace. They all seem to believe works are required either to be justified, stay justified, prove you're justified or to help God sanctify you.

Says the guy who claims God is going to require animal sacrifices for sin atonement in the future.

Once again, the mysteryboy proves that Darby followers are clueless when it comes to understanding grace.

(Heb 10:12,14)But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, ....For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.

musterion

This really isn't about p-ism or d-ism. Never has been. It's all about defending false gospels of works by those who reject the true saving Gospel of grace, which requires opposing MAD, the stronghold of the grace Gospel here on TOL. That's what all these threads are ultimately about. Stop chasing the weasel around the mulberry bush and drop preterism -- nail Tet down on the place of his own efforts in justification and sanctification. He'll dodge it, weasel, slander Darby but if you keep it up and ignore his bait it'll make him go away for awhile. I watched him get REALLY uncomfortable when this line of inquiry was pursued. He did NOT want to have an open, honest, non-eschatological discussion of what we must and must not do to be saved.

Danoh

Says the guy who claims God is going to require animal sacrifices for sin atonement in the future.

Once again, the mysteryboy proves that Darby followers are clueless when it comes to understanding grace.

(Heb 10:12,14)But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, ....For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.

I'd lay it out but you will have to earn my doing so.

Something you have proven incapable of with your endless baiting and accussations like the one you will continue to respond from in post after post after post.

You are like the jerk who pesters his neighbor and then concludes said neighbor must be up to no good.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This really isn't about p-ism or d-ism. Never has been. It's all about defending false gospels of works by those who reject the true saving Gospel of grace, which requires opposing MAD, the stronghold of the grace Gospel here on TOL. That's what all these threads are ultimately about. Stop chasing the weasel around the mulberry bush and drop preterism -- nail Tet down on the place of his own efforts in justification and sanctification. He'll dodge it, weasel, slander Darby but if you keep it up and ignore his bait it'll make him go away for awhile. I watched him get REALLY uncomfortable when this line of inquiry was pursued.

Once again mysteryboy, you deny the one time sacrifice for sins on the cross. You claim it wasn't good enough for all sins, you claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement.

You adhere to these anti-Christ beliefs, and then you think your going to lecture me on grace?

You're nuts!

musterion

Once again mysteryboy, you deny the one time sacrifice for sins on the cross. You claim it wasn't good enough for all sins, you claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement.

Slander. I never claimed that. Never believed it. Never will.

You adhere to these anti-Christ beliefs, and then you think your going to lecture me on grace?

You're nuts!

Prove it.

An unbeliever comes to you under conviction of sin and asks what he must do to be saved. Word for word, what would you tell him?

Status
Not open for further replies.