the church

HisServant

The church also rapes your children when you arent looking.

The church also steals children from parents they deem 'unfit' in some countries and give the children to 'good catholic' families.

The church also has its priests lock protestant church doors and burn everyone inside alive when given the chance in some countries.

The church would also rather see people suffer and die then even lift a finger to provide medical care that could save their lives... just ask Mother Theresa... she loved to see suffering.

The church also likes to press governments to do their dirty work and kill its enemies.

The church also likes to launder money for the mafia and 3rd world dictators.

The church also loves to keep people in poverty... there is not coincidence that some of the most impoverished countries in this world are predominantly Roman Catholic... and for some reason cannot lift themselves out of poverty.

And I could go on.

HisServant

And I will give unto thee the keys

He had to be speaking to ALL the apostles because he previously stated that he did not know which Apostle was the greatest. He also put forth a litmus test of what would signify who the greatest apostle would be... and Peter pretty much failed that test with flying colors.

So we need to look elsewhere... Peter was a not the greatest or head of the apostles.

Cruciform

Most Romanists I know do mass on Saturdays.... wouldnt think of stepping foot into church on Sunday.
1) There is no such thing as a "Romanist," which is merely a pejorative label invented by anti-Catholics that amounts to simple name-calling. Using it only highlights an inherent bigotry on your part.

2) Saturday Mass is offered by some parishes for those who cannot attend a Mass on Sunday. Typically, the majority of Catholics attend Mass on Sunday, as the relatively smaller crowds on Saturdays attest.​

I really don't know why you go on posting these types of comments as though you actually possess any genuine knowledge or understanding of the Catholic Church and her teachings whatsoever. It's more than evident to any informed Catholic that you in fact know next to nothing concerning the issues about which you presume to comment. Your vast ignorance of all things Catholic is placed on public display in every single one of your posts.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+