the church

HisServant

1) There is no such thing as a "Romanist," which is merely a pejorative label invented by anti-Catholics that amounts to simple name-calling. Using it only highlights an inherent bigotry on your part.

2) Saturday Mass is offered by some parishes for those who cannot attend a Mass on Sunday. Typically, the majority of Catholics attend Mass on Sunday, as the relatively smaller crowds on Saturdays attest.​

I really don't know why you go on posting these types of comments as though you actually possess any genuine knowledge or understanding of the Catholic Church and her teachings whatsoever. It's more than evident to any informed Catholic that you in fact know next to nothing concerning the issues about which you presume to comment. Your vast ignorance of all things Catholic is placed on public display in every single one of your posts.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Because perceptions are JUST AS IMPORTANT... your doctrine is born out by the conduct of your leadership and adherents of Romanism (I refuse to call the Christians or Catholics, because you are neither... just because you self appoint yourself a name does not make it legit).

I just did a quick round of the office here and talked to some Romanists... out of 8.. 6 attend mass on Saturday, 1 attends on Sunday and one goes Thursday evening.

Like I have said before.. most Romanists I know drink the hardest, swear the worse and fornicate like rabbits... and go to mass, confess their sins and do it all over again. They make no attempt to live as Christians.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
1) There is no such thing as a "Romanist," which is merely a pejorative label invented by anti-Catholics that amounts to simple name-calling. Using it only highlights an inherent bigotry on your part.

2) Saturday Mass is offered by some parishes for those who cannot attend a Mass on Sunday. Typically, the majority of Catholics attend Mass on Sunday, as the relatively smaller crowds on Saturdays attest.​

I really don't know why you go on posting these types of comments as though you actually possess any genuine knowledge or understanding of the Catholic Church and her teachings whatsoever. It's more than evident to any informed Catholic that you in fact know next to nothing concerning the issues about which you presume to comment. Your vast ignorance of all things Catholic is placed on public display in every single one of your posts.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+
Romanist are the roman cathoolic denomination, an offspring of the universal catholic church. The correct protestants are the universal catholic church

Cruciform

Because perceptions are JUST AS IMPORTANT... your doctrine is born out by the conduct of your leadership and adherents of Romanism (I refuse to call the Christians or Catholics, because you are neither...
Thank you for perfectly proving my point from Post #1859 above. You make this far too easy.

I just did a quick round of the office here and talked to some Romanists... out of 8.. 6 attend mass on Saturday, 1 attends on Sunday and one goes Thursday evening.
Already answered.

Like I have said before.. most Romanists I know drink the hardest, swear the worse and fornicate like rabbits... and go to mass, confess their sins and do it all over again. They make no attempt to live as Christians.
Which proves only that you hang out with a few inconsistent Catholics. It says exactly nothing about Catholics as a whole, or about Catholicism itself, any more than the fact that you are an ignorant bigot says anything at all about Protestants as a whole.

Cruciform

No need YOU do not believe nor follow scripture YOU follow as you are told by your man made religion.
I believe and follow every biblical text referenced in Post #1860 above---just not the entirely non-authoritative interpretations of those texts that you have been fed by your preferred recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect. In short, I don't follow what you have been told by your man-made religion.

HisServant

Which proves only that you hang out with a few inconsistent Catholics. It says exactly nothing about Catholics as a whole, or about Catholicism itself, any more than the fact that you are an ignorant bigot says anything at all about Protestants as a whole.[/FONT]

Consistent Romanists seem to be as rare as hens teeth.

Cruciform

Consistent Romanists seem to be as rare as hens teeth.
What laughable irony to see a member of one of the multiplied thousands of competing and contradictory recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sects talking about "consistency." :darwinsm:

Don't even bother.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
There's plenty of ignorance in the Protestant removal of seven Old Testament books, as well as in your decidedly sectarian interpretations of the Bible.
They removed the extra 7 and more uninspired nonbreathed books. Theres proof the protestants did right