ECT Ever wonder why dispensationalism has become increasingly despised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD via the Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

"Never said that."-Tellalie

You are in denial.

Why are you so embarrassed about your Romam army "invention," "theory," beliefs, and who invented your beliefs, these fallable men who invented AD 70-ism/Preterism?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Barnabas is one of my favorites. :) I'm of the opinion that this book should be in the Bible.

Particularly chapter 2, he appears to say that God did NOT command the sacrifices, or... well... a lot of the stuff in the Pentateuch.

He goes on to say that much of the 'statutes' there are not statutes at all, but rather prophecy, which ought not to be interpreted literally, but instead allegorized and applied to our lives (chapter 9).

So, then, would it be fair to say that Jesus and the disciples taught that the most part of the Law was not meant to be kept literally?

Jarrod

:BRAVO::backflip:

Wick Stick

Romans 14:1-3
1 Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations.
2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.
3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.​

It sounds like you are despising those that do not eat pork and shrimp.
I don't hate anybody. Well... maybe Peter Capaldi. He's so much worse at being the doctor than Matt Smith or David Tennant.

Is saying that the dietary regulations are not binding anymore the same as despising people? I don't think so.

Also, I think we're a long ways off topic.

john w

Hall of Fame
Well, it looks like Craigie the anti semite is embarrassed, suffers another death knell, as he cannot answer any of our questions, about his "man made" belief system, that he "teaches" on TOL, that no one "taught," before he stepped onto TOL, to litter the site, being obsessed.

He is in denial.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Uh... it says he was born in 1951.

I thought you said there were people in antiquity who held dispensational type beliefs? I don't really consider the early 50's to be ancient.

:rotfl:

Maybe he confused Tommy Ice with Theotimos.

Theotimos didn't teach about time periods called "dispensations". No one did before John Nelson Darby.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
as he cannot answer any of our questions

I can answer any question asked regarding Preterism and Dispensationalism.

You don't ask questions.

You are only here to distract from your Dispensationalism being exposed for the false doctrine it is.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Yes, D-that is this loser's life-spending most of his waking hours on TOL, quenching his obsession, causing strife, attempting to divide respective members of the boc.

It's quite sad, and pathetic. I pity his "wife" and "children."

Learn sumpthin' while you were gettin' 3 hots and a cot for beatin' on yer girlfriend?

john w

Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

Maybe he confused Tommy Ice with Theotimos.

Theotimos didn't teach about time periods called "dispensations". No one did before John Nelson Darby.

1. Many taught about it before Darby, as you've been shown. You are in denial.

2. It is quite irrelevant if no one did. If it is in the book, that's all that matters.

3. No one taught that the Lord Jesus Christ is not a man, today, and that everyone saw an invisible Saviour return in the form of the Roman army, in AD 70, as you won't produce this "everyone," and that the redemption of the body/resurrection no longer applies, as your AD 70-ism/Preterism invention asserts, before you did, and you cannot name this "bunch of men" that you claim that did, and that you claimed you could name, and thus you "teach" a false theory made up by fallible men.

You are in denial.

john w

Hall of Fame

You don't ask questions.

You are only here to distract from your Dispensationalism being exposed for the false doctrine it is.

No, you can't-you are in denial, and will not answer our questions, as your belief system fails to be backed up by the scriptures. You invented it.

Once again, Craigie pie cannot answer our questions, as he is embarrassed by his belief system, that is made up by fallable men.

You are in denial.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Learn sumpthin' while you were gettin' 3 hots and a cot for beatin' on yer girlfriend?

This what you been readin' ?

[h=1]Epistle of Barnabas[/h]From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Epistle of Barnabas (Greek: Επιστολή Βαρνάβα, Hebrew: איגרת בארנבס‎) is a Greek epistle containing twenty-one chapters, preserved complete in the 4th century Codex Sinaiticus where it appears at the end of the New Testament. It is traditionally ascribed to Barnabas who is mentioned in the Acts of the Apostles, although some ascribe it to another Apostolic Father of the same name,Barnabas of Alexandria, or simply attribute it to an unknown early Christian teacher. A form of the Epistle 850 lines long is noted in the Latin list of canonical works in the 6th century Codex Claromontanus. It is distinct from the Gospel of Barnabas.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I don't hate anybody. Well... maybe Peter Capaldi. He's so much worse at being the doctor than Matt Smith or David Tennant.

Is saying that the dietary regulations are not binding anymore the same as despising people? I don't think so.

Also, I think we're a long ways off topic.

Like AS if when you say it, it is despising but not when Paul said it.

Wild aint it?

john w

Hall of Fame

You don't ask questions.

Weasel boy,you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of fallible men.

Why do you follow the teachings of fallable men, Craigie pie?

Once again, more evidence of a J Stuart Russell, Hank Hanegraaf Max King, Josephus, Gary Demar, all fallable men, fallable men follower, Craigie pie, living in denial.

Why are you in denial, and embarrassed, Craigie pie?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
This what you been readin' ?

[h=1]Epistle of Barnabas[/h]From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Part of a series on
Christianity

[show]

I wasn't disobeying when I wrote it.

Sometimes I ignore and plow ahead.

Not that time.

However the salute is in the interest of peace not sarcasm, peace, Mark.
[show]

Theology[show]

[show]