You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Example: a man doesn't deserve to be scalded to death by prison guards for defecating on himself and dirtying his cell. His death was undeserved.

it was, apparently, common practice (and known by the inmates) that the discipline/punishment for behaving like this was to be thrown into an uncomfortably hot shower (i'm sure there were other punishments as well - denial of privileges, etc)

given the facts of the case as given (in the other thread) what would you say he deserved?

IOW, what does elo say would have been a just punishment/discipline/reaction to his behavior?

would it have been a just response to throw him in an uncomfortably hot shower?

Mark M

it was, apparently, common practice (and known by the inmates) that the discipline/punishment for behaving like this was to be thrown into an uncomfortably hot shower (i'm sure there were other punishments as well - denial of privileges, etc)

given the facts of the case as given (in the other thread) what would you say he deserved?

IOW, what does elo say would have been a just punishment/discipline/reaction to his behavior?

would it have been a just response to throw him in an uncomfortably hot shower?

It was scalding, much more than uncomfortably hot. Solitary confinement and loss of privileges bound by prison guidelines. For Pete's sake his flesh was scalded off to the point of death.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is no proof this user is Sum. Actually his posting behavior and account behavior is not like Sum. Please drop it with the accusation. It has no foundation. There are many men out there have have a similar belief system.

Certainly ... just as per your statement that Climate Sanity was a new user ... until of course he admitted he wasn't.

However, I will drop stating what everyone knows IS the *truth* and pretend that people who make sock accounts in order to misrepresent themselves do not exist. I means seriously ,why would *anyone* do such a thing. Thankfully moderators are above behaving in that manner.

It's not like you flat out stated in the Women's Group that the admins were advised to leave Koban alone rather than hold him to the same pretend standard that exists for everyone.

ok doser

Ahh, so now "common practice" is your norm for what someone deserves.
Congrats, you could be a poster boy for ISIS.

Ahh, so now you're going full retard.
Congrats, you could be the poster child for potatoes.

ok doser

It was scalding, much more than uncomfortably hot. Solitary confinement and loss of privileges bound by prison guidelines. For Pete's sake his flesh was scalded off to the point of death.

as i've said elsewhere, it was not a just punishment and the guards were acting criminally and should be punished

as far as "Solitary confinement and loss of privileges" - you're gonna throw him in solitary confinement covered in feces?

glorydaz

as i've said elsewhere, it was not a just punishment and the guards were acting criminally and should be punished

as far as "Solitary confinement and loss of privileges" - you're gonna throw him in solitary confinement covered in feces?

It's interesting how so many people know what is not deserved, but have no answers to the problem, itself. Perhaps talking is all they are able to provide. :think:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So, you figure there's some kind of us against them thing going on?
Male against female huh?

That's exactly what it is. Feminism is adversarial to men, because it is not about equal rights. They already have equal rights- it is now about how they can be superior or privileged over men.

You and some other men want to sit there and act all dopey about it, pretending that it doesn't exist. But that's just your Stockholm's Syndrome taking over reality and self respect.

Feminist women have zero regard for men's issues. It is demonstrated heavily among a few women here. But as soon as there is an alleged women's issue, liberal men are on it like white on rice and they are victims to be consoled. And those like myself are deemed 'misogynists' and mocked.
It's a joke. A big, looming, gigantic joke.

We should be moving on to repealing the bias in domestic courts which mar men's lives in favor of women. We should be paying attention to details such as the overwhelming majority of the homeless being males while there are exponentially more women shelters and programs. We should be contesting against the reality that along with this, women also have quotas.

There are many things we should be focusing on with men, but it doesn't happen. The interest stays with women, and as long as this abysmal inconsistency remains I won't silence myself on it. That's however what those like Rusha want to happen, for the same reason why those like herself act the way they do.

So if you want to go play blind man, then by all means go ahead. But don't sit there and be your masters little attack dog :chuckle:

ok doser

It's interesting how so many people know what is not deserved, but have no answers to the problem, itself. Perhaps talking is all they are able to provide. :think:

well, tam and rusha appear only interested in trolling the thread

mark m seems interested

and i hope to see elo's response later

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's exactly what it is. Feminism is adversarial to men, because it is not about equal rights. They already have equal rights- it is now about how they can be superior or privileged over men.

You and some other men want to sit there and act all dopey about it, pretending that it doesn't exist. But that's just your Stockholm's Syndrome taking over reality and self respect.

Feminist women have zero regard for men's issues. It is demonstrated heavily among a few women here. But as soon as there is an alleged women's issue, liberal men are on it like white on rice and they are victims to be consoled. And those like myself are deemed 'misogynists' and mocked.
It's a joke. A big, looming, gigantic joke.
run2.gif
the women are here!!!!

What a wimpy little man!
:rotfl:

glorydaz

well, tam and rusha appear only interested in trolling the thread

mark m seems interested

and i hope to see elo's response later

Too many people don't want to face the fact that bad behavior has consequences....whether they like or approve of those consequences or not doesn't change that fact.

Thus we see attacks against those who recognize the facts by those who don't recognize the facts. Attacking the messenger is as old as mankind, but it never looks any better. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.