Shooting at SC Church During Bible Study - Suspect still at large

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Oh, as in what happens next? Simple.

You're in the wrong, will remain in the wrong, and future generations will shake their heads in disgust and wonder what the hell was the matter with people like you.

the same will be true with abortion
so
what is the matter with you?

bybee

If bigots, cretins, and other assorted racist scumbags want to make fools of themselves by flying this vicious flag, go on ahead. But don't expect to get a pat on the back and certainly don't think your speech is without consequence.

We might wish to consider where this might lead?
I want to vomit over some of the "Gay Pride" shenanigans but would not limit their freedom of speech.
Adults can comprehend the variety of reasons involved in the choice of one's affiliations.
Islamic extremism terrifies me but I would offer no insult to their holy book nor to their religious holy person's.
I strongly condemn certain ideologies and on a one to one basis do not tolerate them.
But I am very careful about the limiting of freedom of speech and expression of another's ideas.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Standing up against censorship isn't the same as supporting what the flag stands for.

I don't consider removing the flag from state property censorship, I consider it an act of simple decency. And long-overdue sanity.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
there are many who don't think the civil war was about slavery
and
that is what I think about when I see that flag

Granite

Hall of Fame
I want to vomit over some of the "Gay Pride" shenanigans but would not limit their freedom of speech.

Difficult to do anything else whilst puking.:think:

Islamic extremism terrifies me but I would offer no insult to their holy book nor to their religious holy person's.

As you like it.

But I am very careful about the limiting of freedom of speech and expression of another's ideas.

Like I said--if you want to act like a philistine racist and fly your flag, go ahead. But don't be surprised when people react with disgust to it and don't be shocked (shocked!) when local government gets with the times and removes a symbol of treason from state grounds.

bybee

Difficult to do anything else whilst puking.:think:

As you like it.

Like I said--if you want to act like a philistine racist and fly your flag, go ahead. But don't be surprised when people react with disgust to it and don't be shocked (shocked!) when local government gets with the times and removes a symbol of treason from state grounds.

My dear Granite, in this day and age, I am hardly surprised by anything!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If bigots, cretins, and other assorted racist scumbags want to make fools of themselves by flying this vicious flag, go on ahead. But don't expect to get a pat on the back and certainly don't think your speech is without consequence.
If bigots, cretins, and other assorted racist scumbags want to make fools of themselves by making mountains out of molehills, go on ahead.
But don't expect to a get a pat on the back and certainly don't think your speech is without consequence.

Granite

Hall of Fame
If bigots, cretins, and other assorted racist scumbags want to make fools of themselves by making mountains out of molehills, go on ahead.
But don't expect to a get a pat on the back and certainly don't think your speech is without consequence.

I know people like you think this tactic is clever and or witty but it really just makes you look incredibly dim and dense. So this post of yours is basically the blackhole of comebacks.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know people like you think this tactic is clever and or witty but it really just makes you look incredibly dim and dense. So this post of yours is basically the blackhole of comebacks.
In other words, you don't like my opinion and I don't like yours.
Nothing new under the sun.

Wanna talk about opinions of avatars next?
It would be just as productive as your "flag" agenda.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

And you're a hypocrite, preferring arguments to rage on about nonsense while justice and self-defence get ignored.

Granite

Hall of Fame
In other words, you don't like my opinion and I don't like yours.
Nothing new under the sun.

Wanna talk about opinions of avatars next?
It would be just as productive as your "flag" agenda.

Whatever you like, reb.:yawn:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And you're a hypocrite, preferring arguments to rage on about nonsense while justice and self-defence get ignored.
Don't you get it, Stripe????
Taking down a flag is the way to incur justice. Get your priorities straight!
:IA:

Granite

Hall of Fame
I've noticed the tinfoil crowd's been very quiet about this shooting. No Sandy Hook-style conspiracies yet, and you'd think by now there'd be plenty.

Daniel1611

I've noticed the tinfoil crowd's been very quiet about this shooting. No Sandy Hook-style conspiracies yet, and you'd think by now there'd be plenty.

I heard some but have not looked into any facts yet. One story claims the kid is not 21, but is a 33 year old marine and former child actor . haven't checked on it yet, but I wouldn't be surprised. Heck, there were people killed at Sandy Hook who didn't exist.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I heard some but have not looked into any facts yet. One story claims the kid is not 21, but is a 33 year old marine and former child actor . haven't checked on it yet, but I wouldn't be surprised. Heck, there were people killed at Sandy Hook who didn't exist.

Please don't respond to my posts anymore.

:nono: